• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Traders Redemption Club

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,671 Times in 7,316 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Kadiri View Post
      Thanks sis, I have been updating my journal like crazy too in these last days lol , but only when I have taken some trades, whether pending orders or active trades. I am hoping to be able to get active profits as well. Just wanted to ask: Do you recite that mantra everyday that you wake up? If you do, then you should not be making anymore margin calls right?
      I did recite the mantra bro and my account lasted nearly 6 months, unfortunately my luck expired before my account turn 6 months and got MC again, hahaha

Next time I will try my best to make my account last more than 1 year...

Good luck on your trade bro! wish you lots of profits everyday!

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-17-2017), Kadiri (08-17-2017), penuelophir (09-03-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      739.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Next time I will try my best to make my account last more than 1 year.
      Hello sis İ hope everything is ok in your trading. Your grace İ see that you can't give up trading with lots of orders and I am here you to offer something. You know that I am also a bit fan of trading with grid and martingale type trading but I mostly try to find the most riskless ways of doing this. No matter which strategy you trade you can always diminish the risk. Such kind of strategies as you and me trade is very hard to handle manually because you need quick reaction when market goes against you. As you can see Spring strategy firstly created in the purpose of doing safe grid trading and I have a new EA that also seems very safe for martingale type of trading. I offer you either use some automatic EA and practice with it for a while or use some of already known martingale systems that I can provide for you. Of course the purpose of it is that you recognize yourself as grid or martingale trader and you try to trade in this way. Eventually I recognized that I am a martingale grid trader and other things doesn't work with me because of that I came to Spring strategy and new system of my own which is profitable. The side effects of being a martingale or grid trader is that you will eventually blow out your account but till then you earn pretty good money to re invest and earn much more. This is how the grid trader work

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Nicat Veli for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-24-2017), NikitaBelle (08-24-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2047.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,967 Times in 1,482 Posts

I did recite the mantra bro and my account lasted nearly 6 months
      Which of the mantra? I would like to take a look at it and see whether it would work for me or not, I really need redemption from the hands of margin calls and the feelings is what I hate so much that I would not want it to happen to me anymore!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

6. The Following User Says Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (09-04-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Which of the mantra? I would like to take a look at it and see whether it would work for me or not, I really need redemption from the hands of margin calls and the feelings is what I hate so much that I would not want it to happen to me anymore!
      Below is the mantra bro! Am currently doing all the above every single day since I received my new bonus, lol. It does help, it will remind you to be careful in placing trades in your live account...try it, so easy to do! Just be serious though...It wont work if you wont be serious.

10.) All members will recite this mantra when they wake up everyday before they get out of bed..." Am not going to get Margin Call today!" make a note and paste it in your PC, make it a daily reminder in your mobile phones and send to yourself 5 times per day to remind you what is your goal in your trading for the year 2017.

Goodluck bro! If you desire it so much it will happen gradually...just do it! No hesitation no doubt!

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (09-04-2017), dzin4aans (09-04-2017), penuelophir (09-04-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-05-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

All members will recite this mantra when they wake up everyday before they get out of bed..." Am not going to get Margin Call today!" make a note and paste it in your PC, make it a daily reminder in your mobile phones and send to yourself 5 times per day to remind you what is your goal in your trading for the year 2017.
      Wow! I think I could try it and I believe that I would be serious and hope things would change for me and my trading career over time. As it is now I am really tired of losing or blowing out my trading account and I am willing to do anything as to make sure that I do not keep repeating it the same thing!

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-04-2017), NikitaBelle (09-04-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-05-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,897 Times in 4,519 Posts

Wow! I think I could try it and I believe that I would be serious and hope things would change for me and my trading career over time. As it is now I am really tired of losing or blowing out my trading account and I am willing to do anything as to make sure that I do not keep repeating it the same thing!
      Try it for sure penuelophir Even though I am not checking the mantra every day like Nikita said but I keep it in my mind. And since I started to do that more often, I havent got a margin call and escaped one with experience last week

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (09-05-2017), penuelophir (09-04-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-05-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Try it for sure penuelophir Even though I am not checking the mantra every day like Nikita said but I keep it in my mind. And since I started to do that more often, I havent got a margin call and escaped one with experience last week
      There was a book that I read sometimes in the past which said that whatsoever you keep on telling yourself is what would become a reality in your life and that is why when I was the mantra I knew it would work for me if I would only keep on doing it daily lie it was prescribed. I shall give it a trial and hopefully things would become better.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-05-2017), NikitaBelle (09-05-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-05-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

Thanks

There was a book that I read sometimes in the past which said that whatsoever you keep on telling yourself is what would become a reality in your life and that is why when I was the mantra I knew it would work for me if I would only keep on doing it daily lie it was prescribed. I shall give it a trial and hopefully things would become better.
      The mantra will only work effectively if your mind and action are in total nsync or perfect coordination with one another, for example, I will give you two types of mantra, which do you think is much effective mantra for a small $100 account?

Mantra A: I will not margin call my account today! I will use small lot size and limit my open trades to a maximum of 2 open trades only at the same time.

Mantra B: I will not margin call my account today! I will use $0.50 to $1 per pip lot size and open 5 trades at the same time.

@ With the above given mantra, which do you think will work better for your tiny account? A or B? I think it's Mantra A, considering the small lot size is just appropriate with your small account balance. Your mind, your subconscious and your action should work hand in hand to deliver what you want, there should be no conflict at all! In order to get what you want all things must have right balance and right blending to produce better results.

The mantra is only effective if you totally bring all the nerves and every fiber of your body to focus and do the "one thing you greatly desire". What you think most of the time will manifest in your action and in your physical world. So if you don't want to margin call your account every single day, make a habit of reciting the mantra before you get out of bed and before you go to sleep, to make it more effective write it on a piece of paper and read it before you open your mt4 platform. Believe me it's effective, it works on me, you just have to believe and do the necessary things to make it effective! Do it now! Now is the perfect time to change! Take charge of your destiny! No doubts, no excuses! Just do it!

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (09-05-2017), dzin4aans (09-05-2017), penuelophir (09-05-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-06-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Mantra A: I will not margin call my account today! I will use small lot size and limit my open trades to a maximum of 2 open trades only at the same time.
      For sure it is the mantra A that will work because what I am saying is in line with my actions too and I am being realistic with my trading activities. Yes I shall do everything within my power to stick with what would work for me and let the rest become a part of my trading history! Thank you so much!

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-05-2017), NikitaBelle (09-05-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-06-2017)

19. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3135.65 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,269 Times in 529 Posts

Not sure if this should go here, but is there a way to make the first post or any post in a thread as pinned post? So that even if we move to 2nd or 20th pages, we can still see that post. Especially the one post where the thread starter explain his trading strategy. Sometimes I have to open 2 tab just to take a look at the thread started strategy as I get confused over too many journal thread here. Just a suggestion though.
      Never Give Up! Success Is Just Around The Corner

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to kammraz for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-05-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-06-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast