My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

hunlion is on a distinguished road hunlion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default e-book how you can install EA on Metatrader

After you read this ebook you can install and use Ea and indicator on metatrader platform .
      book title : How To Install EA or Indicators
      Source : Forexebook
      Size : 210 Ko
      Password : **oasis.blogspot.com

Download link 1

Download link 2

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to hunlion for this useful post.

bimasakti (08-06-2013), trustee (05-17-2013)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Doh

MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      862.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i find this ebook extremely pointless. there is no reason to use an ebook to tell us how to install and use an EA. On MT4, it is fool proof. You simply copy paste the EA into the experts folder. there really isn't anything to it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterTickle For This Useful Post:

catalano (07-17-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Lonely

shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,576.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,355 Posts

Yes there is nothing to do with it other than copy pasting, but i wounder to see the thread title what is going on here. I am facing a problem with EA,s in rar file type that are not working in my MT4 while EA,s in exe file format are working. what should i do?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

mazba is an unknown quantity at this point mazba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

installing EA or indicator in MT4 is very easy.one can easily do this.
      but its true that for a new trader this book will be very helpful.

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

nicotien will become famous soon enough nicotien will become famous soon enough nicotien's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default [GUIDE] How to install robot (EA) on mt4

This question often came up to me, I am also looking for a thread about this but no one,,

Below are the steps to install the expert advisor / forex robot:
      1. Metatrader make sure you're not in an open state. If it is still open please close your metatrader, by clicking the X button at the top right corner.
      2. Copy the file expert advisor that you will use. Expert advisor can be a file ex4 or mq4 file, copy the file into the folder C: \ program files \ metatrader xxx \ experts.
      3. When the expert advisor that you are using a custom-based indicator (indicator metatrader not innate), then also copy the file into the indicators folder C: \ program files \ metatrader xxx \ experts \ indicators.
      4. Then open your metatrader.
      5. Look on the left panel, there is a Navigator panel, click on the + (plus) that is in addition to writing Expert Advisor, then you will see the names of the expert advisor that you have. Right click on one of the expert advisor who will you then left click on Attach to chart
      6. After you click Attach To Chart option then you will be brought to a common panel of expert advisors you. We must give amandat the EA to do automatic trading by providing a check on the menu Allow Live Trading
      7. Then click OK.
      8. The next step is to enable the your EA, how the EA by clicking the button in the top panel of your metatrader. Click the button of which was colored red to green (active)
      9. To ensure that the EA you have to work then look at the top right corner of your chart, see whether there was a smile face? If there had been a smiling face then you have Active EA. But if there is a face gloomy / sad and a cross or X then you have not been active EA.
      10. The last step is often overlooked but very important is to restart your Metatrader, EA is active but sometimes can not trade, therefore we need to restart Metatrader.
      11. How To restart metatrader Metatrader is closed then open again metatradernya without setting the EA again.
      12. The next step is to wait for EA to open a position in accordance with the signal or a trading system that is in the EA.

if this thread already exists, moderator please delete it

may be useful
      Last edited by moneygrows; 02-08-2012 at 07:23 AM. Reason: sticky guide

8. The following 18 users say Thank You to nicotien for this useful post.

abidbhatti18 (01-14-2013), drkallol (07-14-2012), forexdetonator (02-09-2012), Fuzzstock (02-07-2014), goduliralo (11-10-2012), Grass (04-13-2013), kbng (07-27-2012), khanalam (07-05-2013), pkdoo7 (03-03-2012), s2b34 (06-12-2012), sakib2k9 (08-14-2012), sazzadfx (07-02-2013), shazykhan (10-08-2012), sofeenevu (05-27-2012), svyatoslav69 (04-13-2012), usmanrockz (05-28-2012), zubairjadran (04-10-2013), zunaid319 (12-01-2012)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Doh

MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      862.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thanks for sharing. however it would be nice to get a graphical view of the paths to take to copy paste the EA into the correct folder. i think that is actually where most people will have the difficulty. at first, i also had this difficulty, which i later learned from a youtube video.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Hungover

sugadude has a spectacular aura about sugadude has a spectacular aura about sugadude's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5,872.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

wow...amazing instruction, you can explained in detail
      with moving pictures, I guess anybony can follow it easily
      good job dude

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

nicotien will become famous soon enough nicotien will become famous soon enough nicotien's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MisterTickle View Post
      thanks for sharing. however it would be nice to get a graphical view of the paths to take to copy paste the EA into the correct folder. i think that is actually where most people will have the difficulty. at first, i also had this difficulty, which i later learned from a youtube video.
      Quote Originally Posted by sugadude View Post
      wow...amazing instruction, you can explained in detail
      with moving pictures, I guess anybony can follow it easily
      good job dude
      I took a writing friend of mine,,

may be useful for those who still lay

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

omar70 is an unknown quantity at this point omar70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I've downloaded the book because I needed experience ea . if The successful experience i will sent to the site to benefit everyone

13. Lamboghini
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

samuelkanu is an unknown quantity at this point samuelkanu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Great detailed instruction on how to install an ea.Welldone and i especially like the part of pictorial details attached.These are the types of informative and detailed posts we need on this forum.Also be warned that using eas does not mean succsess forex trading.Manual trading is better.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast