Thread: [GUIDE] How to install robot (EA) on mt4

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

bharath is an unknown quantity at this point bharath's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

samuelkanu... 1. why do prefer manual trading when there is a robot aside to do your job.
      2. what is the difference between robot and human trading.
      3. how could a strategy and logic of both human and robot risking the loss or huge profits in the markets

2. Dragon
      Banned
      I am:
      Cold

shahid14 is an unknown quantity at this point shahid14's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      145.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have download the ebook but i am not under stand this very much because i am new in this business and i am doing well in future so i am try expert advisor for my earnings

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

ArnoldFX is an unknown quantity at this point ArnoldFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Here you can see how to install robot (EA) on MT4 platform:
      http://forexloverinfo.blogspot.co.id/

may be useful

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Amused

moobi109 is an unknown quantity at this point moobi109's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are too many robots available in the market for auto trading but better first you try your robot in demo account and check approximately 1 week after this you try in real account and you can attach you robot simply first you open your trading paltform then you open data folder and select mql and after this in expert name folder you paste you robot.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      377.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,522 Times in 653 Posts

I have no experience about EA. I do not use any EA in my trading life. But I have a concept. I have a coding experience as well. I want to make a EA. I think there is no any profitable EA for all the time. EA can not identify the market condition that's why EA fail again and again.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

M A Razzaque is on a distinguished road M A Razzaque's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for this post. It will be nessasary for new traders. But not old traders. I think all traders who have trade only one month, they will surely know about how to install EA and how to use it. But it is not better to use a EA for new traders. Because if you do in a wrong setting, your balance will be zero after some moment. So be careful before using an EA.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,599 Times in 594 Posts

Installing an EA is not as hard as some people might think. We just need to paste the EA in the correct folder so it will work correctly, thats all. I always keep a copy of a robot in my email just in case i might need to install it to a new pc.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

mqldeveloper is an unknown quantity at this point mqldeveloper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

its not difficult to use expert advisor (robot) at mt4 platform i m also mql4 and mlq5 developer and automated trading is very good opportunity to trade on mt4

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to mqldeveloper for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,599 Times in 594 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mqldeveloper View Post
      its not difficult to use expert advisor (robot) at mt4 platform i m also mql4 and mlq5 developer and automated trading is very good opportunity to trade on mt4
      i have never used mql5 before as i am trading with metatrader 4. Is it difficult to use mql5 or it is actually the same? What are the difference of mql4 and mql5 and why do they have 2 version? It is very confusing for new trader to understand.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,302.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,164 Times in 1,045 Posts

Post How can you install expert on metatrader 4 ?

More Traders don't know how to install expert on metatrader 4 and in this subject i will explain this to every one to know well how can he install any expert on metatrader 4 to use it in the automatic trading .

i will attach one expert here any one can try with it to learn how to install any expert on metatrader 4 .

1- open metatrader 4 then press on file then on open data folder as the following photo :

2- enter to MQL4 folder then press on experts as the following photos .

3- make copy to your expert then paste it in experts folder as the following photo

4- close metatrader 4 and reopen it then check expert advisors you will find that your expert appeared on it as the following photo .

5- press on it then drag it to your chart and its setting will appear on the chart you can edit it then press ok as the following photo .

6- after that you have to press on auto trading on metatrader 4 to operate your expert as the following photo .

Then your expert will be ready for the work .

if any other questions you can ask me .
      Attached Files

13. The Following User Says Thank You to elssayed For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (05-07-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 LastLast