• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Join contest - increase equity 5% each month (at the Russian part of the forum)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

soleil will become famous soon enough soleil's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Colleagues ,
      please let me know if someone want to join !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

1 year of our contest passed.
      There was ONLY ONE guy who was able to survive the whole year - nickname Igrek-v
      see http://forexmon.ru/team.php?id=128
      His overall prizes is about 500$$ (he received twice - first half year and end of year).

There were 4 other prize receivers - they survived 4-6 months.
      Join contest - "Ladder to the sky" - http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12390906

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

wow it is a very good opportunity for every trader so i want to join in this contest for increase equity. if i will earn profit 5% in 5-6 months then i will earn this profit in my account so it is great opportunity for every trader but forex profit is not so easy for everyone. but i want to try to earn this profit for my life.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Baddo1 is just really nice Baddo1 is just really nice Baddo1 is just really nice Baddo1 is just really nice Baddo1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I really appreciate the fact that a newbie trader like us can come across such contests of which we can get bonus to trade forex market, this is a business that it is very risky so it is not that easy for traders that don't really understand forex market to invest their own money, when you join contests then you will have the opportunity to trade forex.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

zqmr191 is an unknown quantity at this point zqmr191's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

mistly contests are being held by the forex companies to vigilant and active the traders more and these contests are not only full of chances to win them but also have a lot to learn and compete.surely I want to participate this contest but the question is how I can? So for it I have read the terms carefull.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

GMNIMan is an unknown quantity at this point GMNIMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Is the InstaForex-Contest.com server down? I keep on getting a No Connection status whenever I try to connect to this contest server. All other servers are fine.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Vincent Udeh will become famous soon enough Vincent Udeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      305.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Could we just have a brief break down of what the task is all about and the things that it entails.I think we may have something similar to that here in our forum. Herein our forum, we have the best starter contest and a host of others. And they are very rewarding and tasking as well.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tarinicharan will become famous soon enough tarinicharan will become famous soon enough tarinicharan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      538.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thanks for sharing useful inform to us . mt5 giving more opportunity for earning . contest is very useful . many of traders are winning in contest and they are earn handsome amount . instaforex and mt5 forum are partner . now some days before instaforex giving free 1000$ for joining so you can trade with this bonus .

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

ByteMe is on a distinguished road ByteMe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think its only for the real trading account, I am not sure if it is available for the new bonus accounts. Yes its great way to take part in contest and increase the equity of trading account more than 5% per month. But there are rules and regulations to join this contest that a trader must follow to be eligible to take part in it.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

Muhammad112 will become famous soon enough Muhammad112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

mt5 forum is good for bonuses puropses and equity increasing based purposes. if u need to increase your equity on monthly basis you have to increase your equity with your trading experiences.

10. Dragon
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

imran-safeer is an unknown quantity at this point imran-safeer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Let Maine justify by example: if you take part current month (March 2017) and satisfy conditions four months consequently, then you'll be eligible for the prize at the top of Gregorian calendar month 2017. The formula however the prizes are going to be calculated may be a bit difficult and was supported the instance of previous contest, wherever winners got regarding one hundred seventy US$ as prize, we tend to hope the prizes would be similar, however it depends on the amount of thriving traders - if several are able to do the goal, then prizes would be smaller. but the result of the previous contest is that the task is sort of onerous and not several are able to do, constant you'll see in watching of palms/signals no matter it's terribly troublesome to search out STABLE traders on a protracted run.

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast