• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Join contest - increase equity 5% each month (at the Russian part of the forum)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2988.15 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,222 Times in 830 Posts

Which of the trading account are you expected to trade with? I mean can you trade with just demo or must it be a real trading account? Also, what if people who could 5% monthly over this period are so much would they be able to pay all or will they do it with another kind of category to select individuals? I have asked you so many questions and I hope you do not mind.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

2. <a href=""> </a>
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

soleil will become famous soon enough soleil's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moneymadeeasy View Post
      Which of the trading account are you expected to trade with? I mean can you trade with just demo or must it be a real trading account? Also, what if people who could 5% monthly over this period are so much would they be able to pay all or will they do it with another kind of category to select individuals? I have asked you so many questions and I hope you do not mind.
      You are welcome to ask questions !

Concerning accounts - only REAL,
      see previous answer
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12396568

The prize will be give to ALL people who would be able to satisfy conditions,
      so if many people will satisfy - the prize will be smaller,
      (in previous contest only 8 people out of 80 got prize and prize was around 170 usd, we hope for similar now)
      and also prize will depend how many months you satisfy conditions - there will be rating
      and those who trade more months are higher in rating,
      among those are on done same number of months we range according to percent of profit done during the period of succussful trades

detailed algorightm is here in Russian (will translate later)
      http://www.forexdengi.com/threads/91...1#post15723517
      Join contest - "Ladder to the sky" - http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12390906

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2988.15 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,222 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by soleil View Post
      You are welcome to ask questions !

Concerning accounts - only REAL,
      see previous answer
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12396568

The prize will be give to ALL people who would be able to satisfy conditions,
      so if many people will satisfy - the prize will be smaller,
      (in previous contest only 8 people out of 80 got prize and prize was around 170 usd, we hope for similar now)
      and also prize will depend how many months you satisfy conditions - there will be rating
      and those who trade more months are higher in rating,
      among those are on done same number of months we range according to percent of profit done during the period of succussful trades

detailed algorightm is here in Russian (will translate later)
      http://www.forexdengi.com/threads/91...1#post15723517
      I think it worth trying out and thanks for finding time to answer the questions they are very helpful and I very much appreciate it. I think when things are going well with me and my trading career then I shall be able to join this context because it is forever!
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Moneymadeeasy For This Useful Post:

soleil (03-04-2017)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nicat Veli View Post
      Thank you for invitation and appreciation. It seems very interesting contest because the target is very professional. I would like to participate but I don't know whether it's against the forum rules or not. Or I would like to know if I can participate in this account with the account which I attached to my this forum's profile. I would like to get more information. Bye the way I speak Russian too ( not as English but I do). You can send me the original detailed information. There is no need to translate for me.
      Thank you very much for your kind and fast reply !
      I am sure it is NOT against forum rules to participate, we have informed moderators and admins, as well as representatives of Instraforex itself.

Main link to Russian thread is :
      http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/96435...stnitsa-v-nebo
      Although in current English thread you can find many info, and full info in Russian thread,
      any way do not hesitate to ask me any question.

Concerning the participation with your bonus account -
      - we suggest not to use them, however I think we will allow for several first participants from English forum to do like this.
      If you will be the first from English part to participate we will solve all problems and you will be allowed to participate like this.
      It seems you will lose nothing, but will have a chance to get prize - why not to try ?

There are several problems with them
      1) if you open account in a standard way for contest ( link in Russian ) - you will get rebate 1.5usd for each insta-lot and 1usd will go to create prize fund for that contest.
      If you use bonus account - there will be no rebate to create prize fund, so in general if one wish to be eligble for prize one will need to put into fund 6 usd/half year.
      I think few first participants from English forum can be allowed to use bonus account and NOT pay anything to fund - it is more simple for me just to put that small money
      instead of them into fund by myself, rather then bother with money transfers between countries...
      In general I do not expect many participants from English part since it is about 10 times less active than Russian part...

2) Second problem is that each month the bonus comes on such accounts, so it becomes more difficult to calculate percent of profit and there certain restrictions on trades
      which we have in rules for deposing/withdrawing money.
      Join contest - "Ladder to the sky" - http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12390906

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      721.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you very much for your kind and fast reply !
      I am sure it is NOT against forum rules to participate, we have informed moderators and admins, as well as representatives of Instraforex itself.

Main link to Russian thread is :
      http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/96435...stnitsa-v-nebo
      Although in current English thread you can find many info, and full info in Russian thread,
      any way do not hesitate to ask me any question.

Concerning the participation with your bonus account -
      - we suggest not to use them, however I think we will allow for several first participants from English forum to do like this.
      If you will be the first from English part to participate we will solve all problems and you will be allowed to participate like this.
      It seems you will lose nothing, but will have a chance to get prize - why not to try ?

There are several problems with them
      1) if you open account in a standard way for contest ( link in Russian ) - you will get rebate 1.5usd for each insta-lot and 1usd will go to create prize fund for that contest.
      If you use bonus account - there will be no rebate to create prize fund, so in general if one wish to be eligble for prize one will need to put into fund 6 usd/half year.
      I think few first participants from English forum can be allowed to use bonus account and NOT pay anything to fund - it is more simple for me just to put that small money
      instead of them into fund by myself, rather then bother with money transfers between countries...
      In general I do not expect many participants from English part since it is about 10 times less active than Russian part...

2) Second problem is that each month the bonus comes on such accounts, so it becomes more difficult to calculate percent of profit and there certain restrictions on trades
      which we have in rules for deposing/withdrawing money.
      My dear friend I would like to participate so much but İI think opening a new account and managing it with my current account will distract me because my current strategy demands full control and quick reaction. I would like to participate and even pay the fund but I would like to do it with my current account. Rebate is not much problem for me because my strategy has positive slippage which can cover rebate advantage of other traders. But I trade with #CL (Crude Oil) instrument. I think it won't create any problem not to trade with currencies. Am I right?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicat Veli For This Useful Post:

soleil (03-04-2017)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nicat Veli View Post
      My dear friend I would like to participate so much but İI think opening a new account and managing it with my current account will distract me because my current strategy demands full control and quick reaction. I would like to participate and even pay the fund but I would like to do it with my current account. Rebate is not much problem for me because my strategy has positive slippage which can cover rebate advantage of other traders. But I trade with #CL (Crude Oil) instrument. I think it won't create any problem not to trade with currencies. Am I right?
      You can trade any instaforex instrument you want, e.g. CL.
      We have certain restrictions - you should close at least 10 deals per month and .5 inst-lots (but for CL,NG, Gold it .05) insta-lot.
      If you trade less deals or amounts you can add more deals in a "fake way " - I mean you can open and just close deals - it is allowed.
      Reason for such requierment is to increase rebate fund and also anti-fraud.

Also restriction is - at least 20 usd on account.

You are very welcome to participate - if you want please use your bonus account.

To start participation you need to pass your account number, inverstors password, server name to moderator of Russian part of forum with nickname "Gold",
      he is developper of monitoring system used on all contest on Russian forum,
      to do it you can send this info to me and I will resend to him, or I will ask for his e-mail and send you,
      or you can register on Russian part of forum and send private message to him directly.

Current monitoring of our constest is here:
      http://forexmon.ru/team.php?id=128

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1205.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,540 Times in 1,726 Posts

Second problem is that each month the bonus comes on such accounts, so it becomes more difficult to calculate percent of profit and there certain restrictions on trades
      which we have in rules for deposing/withdrawing mone
      there are several external websites that can track such things for you, effectively eliminating those problems completely.
      The symbiosis mashed up.. Trading Journal, ideas and ideas and also, maybe, but not limited to, other things!
      symbiosis mashup <-- click this thing. pie, cake, sugar, coffee and closing all trades in profit. (and more cake)

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki For This Useful Post:

mansawy (03-31-2017), Nicat Veli (03-04-2017), soleil (03-04-2017)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      there are several external websites that can track such things for you, effectively eliminating those problems completely.
      we cannot rely on external sites, our way is very clear and senseful, how other sites deal with such delicate situation is not very clear ...
      I can explain in details, but trust me - that things I know quite ...

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      721.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are very welcome to participate - if you want please use your bonus account.

To start participation you need to pass your account number, inverstors password, server name to moderator of Russian part of forum with nickname "Gold",
      he is developper of monitoring system used on all contest on Russian forum,
      to do it you can send this info to me and I will resend to him, or I will ask for his e-mail and send you,
      or you can register on Russian part of forum and send private message to him directly.

Current monitoring of our constest is here:
      Ok I don't think there is any need for me to send information personally. I will send required information to you and I will be very thankful if you can register me there despite the ineligibility of my bonus account. But I know hospitality of Russian people very well because I have lived there a few years I am sending you PM my friend with information

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicat Veli For This Useful Post:

soleil (03-05-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 23,466 Times in 6,877 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

And the Monitoring for Russian Forum/ Stairway to Heaven Trading Contest is interesting, take a look below...

Stairway to Heaven~A.png
      Stairway to Heaven~B.png

Or you can alternately go to the link below...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

soleil (03-05-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast