• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Join contest - increase equity 5% each month (at the Russian part of the forum)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

soleil will become famous soon enough soleil's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nicat Veli View Post
      Ok I don't think there is any need for me to send information personally. I will send required information to you and I will be very thankful if you can register me there despite the ineligibility of my bonus account. But I know hospitality of Russian people very well because I have lived there a few years I am sending you PM my friend with information
      Thank you very much !
      I have received you mail - sorry I cannot answer by private mail , there are some strange rules on that forum that I cannot send provate messages since I am noo newbie for that forum....
      So I will answer here:

I just sent your data to moderator Gold by private message,
      he will try to attach your account to monitoring,
      I hope there will be no problems with attaching - Instaforex is instaforex does not matter what kind of forum you use - we think so,
      but you are the first from English forum we will try to attach ,
      so there migh be some unexpected problems - if any happen we will try to solve,
      I will keep you informed.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Ok I don't think there is any need for me to send information personally. I will send required information to you and I will be very thankful if you can register me there despite the ineligibility of my bonus account. But I know hospitality of Russian people very well because I have lived there a few years I am sending you PM my friend with information
      Dear Nicat

Can you also send name of your server?
      And please recheck the info you sent
      Currently Gold says error occurs...

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Dear Nicat

Both Gold and me somehow cannot connect to server with your data

1) Is it METAtrader 4 account ?

2) Is the server is Instaforex-Europe ?

3) Would you be so kind to recheck the account number and the investors password - which you have sent
      Join contest - "Ladder to the sky" - http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12390906

2. Forex Game
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to soleil For This Useful Post:

Nicat Veli (03-05-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      721.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soleil View Post
      Thank you very much !
      I have received you mail - sorry I cannot answer by private mail , there are some strange rules on that forum that I cannot send provate messages since I am noo newbie for that forum....
      So I will answer here:

I just sent your data to moderator Gold by private message,
      he will try to attach your account to monitoring,
      I hope there will be no problems with attaching - Instaforex is instaforex does not matter what kind of forum you use - we think so,
      but you are the first from English forum we will try to attach ,
      so there migh be some unexpected problems - if any happen we will try to solve,
      I will keep you informed.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Dear Nicat

Can you also send name of your server?
      And please recheck the info you sent
      Currently Gold says error occurs...

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Dear Nicat

Both Gold and me somehow cannot connect to server with your data

1) Is it METAtrader 4 account ?

2) Is the server is Instaforex-Europe ?

3) Would you be so kind to recheck the account number and the investors password - which you have sent
      My dear friend I rechecked and the information which I sent you in last PM was the right one. Maybe I can not participate with this bonus account and Don't worry further. Maybe I can join you next months when I manage to open a new account. I will have more free time in next months and I will participate in your contest for sure.

---------- Post added 03-06-2017 at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-05-2017 at 10:36 PM ----------

İ have tried to enter my account with my investor password and it worked. Password is working and I think the problem originates from my account being bonus account. I had opened it with referral link of this forum. I paste my investor password again here. I think there is no harm to public investor password. Account number 5516695, investor password: iK1bFn1 server InstaForex-Europa.com

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friend I rechecked and the information which I sent you in last PM was the right one. Maybe I can not participate with this bonus account and Don't worry further. Maybe I can join you next months when I manage to open a new account. I will have more free time in next months and I will participate in your contest for sure.

---------- Post added 03-06-2017 at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-05-2017 at 10:36 PM ----------

İ have tried to enter my account with my investor password and it worked. Password is working and I think the problem originates from my account being bonus account. I had opened it with referral link of this forum. I paste my investor password again here. I think there is no harm to public investor password. Account number 5516695, investor password: iK1bFn1 server InstaForex-Europa.com

!!!!!!!!!!
      IT WORKS
      !!!!!!!!!!

you are connected to monitoring !

MonitorWithEldar.PNG

You are the first participant from English speaking part of forum !
      I wish you greatest successess !

PS
      I am not sure it is good idea to show investor's password - may be you can ask moderator's to delete it.
      Last edited by soleil; 03-06-2017 at 09:10 PM.
      Join contest - "Ladder to the sky" - http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12390906

6. The Following User Says Thank You to soleil For This Useful Post:

Nicat Veli (03-06-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soleil View Post

!!!!!!!!!!
      IT WORKS
      !!!!!!!!!!

you are connected to monitoring !

Attachment 67066

You are the first participant from English speaking part of forum !
      I wish you greatest successess !

PS
      I am not sure it is good idea to show investor's password - may be you can ask moderator's to delete it.
      wooooowww I am really impressed I thank you thousand times because I wanted to participate and you could connect me to the contest. Thank you my Russian friends I will try to do my best because contest seems so professional to me. Don't worry about investor password people can only look at my results with it. I thank you again for your concern. Here we go!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicat Veli For This Useful Post:

soleil (03-06-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

MZakir is on a distinguished road MZakir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Do you have any way to make that forum readable in english? And regarding the contest, do I need to make my own deposit or I can participate in the contest with the bonus for post given by the forums?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MZakir For This Useful Post:

soleil (03-11-2017)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

SIMPLEMAN is an unknown quantity at this point SIMPLEMAN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      360.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is another beautiful ways that the insta group has designed to help increase our opportunity of making sure that we become the best in this business and it is very good because when you register for such contest, it certainly prepare you for a great challenges because you are going out there to compete with the best minds in this business, so it is not just about the monetary reward, but the knowledge it is going to add to our understanding is the real thing.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SIMPLEMAN For This Useful Post:

soleil (03-11-2017)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MZakir View Post
      Do you have any way to make that forum readable in english? And regarding the contest, do I need to make my own deposit or I can participate in the contest with the bonus for post given by the forums?
      I have translated part of rules into English here in this thread and later will continue.
      You can try to use google translate to translate original Russian pages into English, but it does not translate very well, sometimes sense is distorted.

You can participate both with your own money or forum bonus account - both.
      However there are certain restrictions.
      In both cases you need 20 usd on account.

But first way (your own money) is more preferable, becuase:

1) on bonus account every month, bonus will come, it makes calculation of percent of profit much more complicated and that is why we have certain
      restriction on your trading at that moment.

2) account with your own money should be created by the Insta-rebate system - so you will get 1.5 usd for each closed inst-lot (so it is more profitable for you),
      and our prize fund will automatically get 1 usd for each closed insta-lot.
      In the case of bonus account - it cannot be registrated by the rebate system, so there will be NO automatic money transfer to our prize fund,
      that is why we require to put 6 usd for half year to prize fund.
      However I think I will not require that money transfer from 10 first participants from the English forum, for first half a year,
      it is more simple for me to put that small money by myself, rather than bother with inter-country money transfers...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to soleil For This Useful Post:

MZakir (03-11-2017)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We have second participant of the forum - Kalex
      joined the contest !
      See my post in his thread:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12407259

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

This contest made me more disciplined. I suggest serious traders to join this contest. I would like to thank again our Russian friends. Now I have -2.5% drawdown level but I believe I can overcome this and complete first ladder in the end of the month. I can control my risks wisely know because of monitoring

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nicat Veli For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (03-15-2017), soleil (03-16-2017)

18. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3259.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,689 Times in 599 Posts

it is actually a good thing to see that a member has just called to create our indulgence in the on going contest. though i have been away for a while now and have really missed out a lot in this forum but hopefully i will try to follow up on the contest as it rolls by
      IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

20. The Following User Says Thank You to systematicfx For This Useful Post:

soleil (03-16-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast