• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: More risky business is Forex (3)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3062.55 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,391 Times in 1,453 Posts

It is true that Forex trading business is so risky business in the world
      If you search on offline or online for business then you will never get any business where you can make risk free money and its true that forex is high risk business and for that reason here you can make high profit then others business, but its true that if you can start this business after learning more and gaining more experience then you can make easy profit from this business then others business.

2. Forex Game
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic will become famous soon enough fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2974.99 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading may be risky as all business have their own share of risks. But it is by no means the most risky business there is. It is obvious that succeeding in forex trading requires expertise that is beyond some people, but there are successful traders that can attest that it is the business they find most profitable.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is on a distinguished road Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For those that don't have the right and proper knowledge about Forex business and ventured into it, then Forex would be more risky to them but if you acquired the right knowledge about forex and pass through effective training process then forex would be a less risky business for you.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx is an unknown quantity at this point 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      316.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of all the online business that I know about the forex market is the most risky because so many people want to make money from the forex market but it is not possible as the market has a very complex nature and there by so many traders could not afford to be patient for the market to come to them.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

anowarul01 is on a distinguished road anowarul01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In fact every thing is risky, Every work or job has some risk too. So we can not avoid risky if we do any job or business. But forex business is more risky. Because it is a hard and complicated business. It moves and changes every moments. So if we can not do the correct things then we shall not able to get success. But by following risk management, money management, trading rules-conditions, news and impact we can easily avoid these risk.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4112.43 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i agree, that as compared to other businesses this forex trading business is more risky business, but we also know that if a trader work hard and trade carefully in this forex market then he can also earn unlimited amount of money which he can never earn from any other business in this whole world.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bitchy

hendro eko prasetyo is on a distinguished road hendro eko prasetyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1090.43 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex trading does offer big profits as well as high risk. if we are able to manage finances and emotions well, then we will be able to suppress the level of risk in trading. the lower the risk we receive the more we enjoy in running the trading. for that, traders must learn to muffle emotions and manage their finances well besides traders must learn and observe the chart continuously so as not easy to forget the character of the currency they chose.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Naeem Riaz is an unknown quantity at this point Naeem Riaz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is obvious that forex is a risky business and earning from this business is not very easy. The traders who do not learn and want to get huge profit from this business, they are wrong. A successful trader is one who first learn the forex rules and strategies, make practice in demo account and then enter the real account with discipline and serious attitude.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

sani100 is on a distinguished road sani100's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      375.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Every business can be risky, if you will not properly play your positive role in it. Forex is more risky business when you will behave careless role in it, because one of the world largest business place and you will need to trade in it as an experienced trader.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has a spectacular aura about zeeshaa has a spectacular aura about zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2131.71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Risk is the part of every business. i d,not think that there are any business exist without risk in this business. it is depend on us that how much we take risk for trading. without taking risk we can't make a single $ profit. more risk means we can make more profit but we should not take risk blindly. always take risk after analysis the market and make proper trading strategy.
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?135462-Gold-and-Oil-Trading-Journal[/url]

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast