Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 648

    Thread: The Loser Cruiser

    1. #1
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bored
       
      Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier's Avatar
      Posts
      5,051
      Accumulated bonus
      1894.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      706
      Thanked 1,101 Times in 352 Posts

      Default The Loser Cruiser

      Well, Hello People

      I finally decided to start a trading journal. I have been involved in forex for a long long time but when it comes to trading, I just trade the very first days of a month or a week then lose the capital and restart.

      Actually the first time I won consistently was 2 months ago when I stayed with one strategy regardless on anything else and made a few dollars from a 20$ bonus. It was a good moment that suddenly based because I didn't use a stop loss (I'm a big advocate on the stop loss but in that case I didn't use it because I was just fooling with the bonus). To cut this story short, Life is passing by and I don't want to keep on losing forever and I decided to just stick to my knowledge of the market and what I learnt and trade the daily charts with basic technical analysis.


      Alright,

      Starting bonus: However much I receive this month (Feb. 2017) from the forum/ Around 30$ maybe
      Trading style: Long term
      Frames used: 4 hour / 1 day
      Strategy: Basic Technical Analysis (Trends, Significant Levels, Candlesticks)
      Risk: 5-6$ in each trade (if stop loss is 100 pips then 5$ / 100=0.05$ lot size)

      I may or may not use the (Trader's Dynamic index) Indicator for assistance sometimes.

      Expectations: I really don't know but I'm not an optimistic person nor I'm a pessimistic one but a realist and with 30$ and this risk, I'm not expecting much. BUT I JUST KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

      Wish me luck ♥ ♥

    2. Forex Game
    3. #2
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine
       
      PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Posts
      16,363
      Thanks
      37,533
      Thanked 29,623 Times in 7,562 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
      Well, Hello People

      I finally decided to start a trading journal. I have been involved in forex for a long long time but when it comes to trading, I just trade the very first days of a month or a week then lose the capital and restart.

      Actually the first time I won consistently was 2 months ago when I stayed with one strategy regardless on anything else and made a few dollars from a 20$ bonus. It was a good moment that suddenly based because I didn't use a stop loss (I'm a big advocate on the stop loss but in that case I didn't use it because I was just fooling with the bonus). To cut this story short, Life is passing by and I don't want to keep on losing forever and I decided to just stick to my knowledge of the market and what I learnt and trade the daily charts with basic technical analysis.


      Alright,

      Starting bonus: However much I receive this month (Feb. 2017) from the forum/ Around 30$ maybe
      Trading style: Long term
      Frames used: 4 hour / 1 day
      Strategy: Basic Technical Analysis (Trends, Significant Levels, Candlesticks)
      Risk: 5-6$ in each trade (if stop loss is 100 pips then 5$ / 100=0.05$ lot size)

      I may or may not use the (Trader's Dynamic index) Indicator for assistance sometimes.

      Expectations: I really don't know but I'm not an optimistic person nor I'm a pessimistic one but a realist and with 30$ and this risk, I'm not expecting much. BUT I JUST KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

      Wish me luck ♥ ♥
      Awesome!

      Let's keep this journal up for a long time shall we


      Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

      Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)


      Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

    4. The following 7 users say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (02-28-2017), Mkape (11-19-2017), NikitaBelle (02-28-2017), paulokepaul (09-05-2017), Soldier (02-28-2017), Star_amin (09-12-2017), zarra (02-28-2017)

    5. #3
      Moderator
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Posts
      40,336
      Thanks
      39,639
      Thanked 25,050 Times in 7,197 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

      Default

      Wow, am gonna say Welcome to the trading journal section brother!

      This is the section where your new fresh beginning starts. Am glad you join us finally! But it's never late to start your journey, one day your trading will surely improve as days goes by. Hope you will become active with your journal so that we can learn from you and you also can learn from us.

      Welcome to the Journal Section Soldier!

      Goodluck on your journey and cheers for a new start and new trading adventure with us!

    6. The following 4 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (02-28-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-28-2017), Soldier (02-28-2017), zarra (02-28-2017)

    7. #4
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine
       
      zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra's Avatar
      Posts
      9,727
      Accumulated bonus
      2011.02 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      743
      Thanked 1,274 Times in 498 Posts

      Default

      Welcome mate, it's always good to have more people on board, it will make this section more and more exciting. I wish you best of luck on your new challenge !!!

    8. The following 4 users say Thank You to zarra for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (02-28-2017), NikitaBelle (02-28-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (02-28-2017), Soldier (02-28-2017)

    9. #5
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bored
       
      Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier's Avatar
      Posts
      5,051
      Accumulated bonus
      1894.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      706
      Thanked 1,101 Times in 352 Posts

      Red face

      Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Awesome!

      Let's keep this journal up for a long time shall we
      Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Wow, am gonna say Welcome to the trading journal section brother!

      This is the section where your new fresh beginning starts. Am glad you join us finally! But it's never late to start your journey, one day your trading will surely improve as days goes by. Hope you will become active with your journal so that we can learn from you and you also can learn from us.

      Welcome to the Journal Section Soldier!

      Goodluck on your journey and cheers for a new start and new trading adventure with us!
      Quote Originally Posted by zarra View Post
      Welcome mate, it's always good to have more people on board, it will make this section more and more exciting. I wish you best of luck on your new challenge !!!
      Wow, Thank you all for the very warm welcome
      Hopefully we will learn a lot from each other. I will do my best in trading to keep this journal active and I wish you all luck with your trading as well.

    10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Soldier for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (02-28-2017), NikitaBelle (02-28-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (03-01-2017), zarra (02-28-2017)

    11. #6
      Moderator
      I am:
      Relaxed
       
      dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Posts
      15,375
      Thanks
      42,514
      Thanked 18,491 Times in 4,421 Posts

      Default

      Warm welcome from me as well
      I am so happy to see new trading journal this month, that is just amazing and I wish you Soldier to find your path in trading, find your success story so you can share it here and prove yourself that you can be successful and consistent

    12. The following 4 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

      NikitaBelle (03-01-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (03-01-2017), Robinmelodic (01-11-2018), Soldier (03-02-2017)

    13. #7
      Moderator
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Posts
      40,336
      Thanks
      39,639
      Thanked 25,050 Times in 7,197 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

      Default

      Alright,

      Starting bonus: However much I receive this month (Feb. 2017) from the forum/ Around 30$ maybe
      Trading style: Long term
      Frames used: 4 hour / 1 day
      Strategy: Basic Technical Analysis (Trends, Significant Levels, Candlesticks)
      Risk: 5-6$ in each trade (if stop loss is 100 pips then 5$ / 100=0.05$ lot size)
      Hello brother, based on the above information, I noticed that you did not mentioned any of your favorite pair to trade? Do you have one? Your favorite pair or instrument to trade? and the current pair you are watching in your chart right now -what is it? if you don't mind sharing

      Hope you can show us your chart one day, am curious how you trade...oops! sorry for lots of questions. Am just excited you join us here, we gain a new brave trading buddy

      Just in case you will get intimidated by my thousand question just let me know so that I can make it to ~1 million question instead, hahaha, just kidding bro! Take care.

      Do feel at home!: Cheers brother

    14. The following 4 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (03-01-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (03-01-2017), Robinmelodic (01-11-2018), Soldier (03-02-2017)

    15. #8
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Posts
      14,943
      Accumulated bonus
      3604.63 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      298
      Thanked 2,236 Times in 837 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
      Well, Hello People

      I finally decided to start a trading journal. I have been involved in forex for a long long time but when it comes to trading, I just trade the very first days of a month or a week then lose the capital and restart.

      Actually the first time I won consistently was 2 months ago when I stayed with one strategy regardless on anything else and made a few dollars from a 20$ bonus. It was a good moment that suddenly based because I didn't use a stop loss (I'm a big advocate on the stop loss but in that case I didn't use it because I was just fooling with the bonus). To cut this story short, Life is passing by and I don't want to keep on losing forever and I decided to just stick to my knowledge of the market and what I learnt and trade the daily charts with basic technical analysis.


      Alright,

      Starting bonus: However much I receive this month (Feb. 2017) from the forum/ Around 30$ maybe
      Trading style: Long term
      Frames used: 4 hour / 1 day
      Strategy: Basic Technical Analysis (Trends, Significant Levels, Candlesticks)
      Risk: 5-6$ in each trade (if stop loss is 100 pips then 5$ / 100=0.05$ lot size)

      I may or may not use the (Trader's Dynamic index) Indicator for assistance sometimes.

      Expectations: I really don't know but I'm not an optimistic person nor I'm a pessimistic one but a realist and with 30$ and this risk, I'm not expecting much. BUT I JUST KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

      Wish me luck ♥ ♥
      Welcome into our midst and I think you will do greatly, because the first step towards becoming a better and successful forex trader is through making sure that you learn from all your trading activities and such an avenue to start doing it is from making good use of trading journals.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

      My Trading Journal

    16. The following 5 users say Thank You to Moneymadeeasy for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (03-01-2017), NikitaBelle (03-01-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (03-01-2017), Robinmelodic (01-11-2018), Soldier (03-02-2017)

    17. #9
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bored
       
      Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier's Avatar
      Posts
      5,051
      Accumulated bonus
      1894.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      706
      Thanked 1,101 Times in 352 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Warm welcome from me as well.
      I am so happy to see new trading journal this month, that is just amazing and I wish you Soldier to find your path in trading, find your success story so you can share it here and prove yourself that you can be successful and consistent
      Thank a million, dzin4aans

      Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Hello brother, based on the above information, I noticed that you did not mentioned any of your favorite pair to trade? Do you have one? Your favorite pair or instrument to trade? and the current pair you are watching in your chart right now -what is it? if you don't mind sharing

      Hope you can show us your chart one day, am curious how you trade...oops! sorry for lots of questions. Am just excited you join us here, we gain a new brave trading buddy

      Just in case you will get intimidated by my thousand question just let me know so that I can make it to ~1 million question instead, hahaha, just kidding bro! Take care.

      Do feel at home!: Cheers brother
      Hahaha, Ask as many question as you like
      As for pairs I trade, I used to trade EUR/USD and GBP/USD in the past with scalping strategies and indicators and occasionally I would visit the lovely insane GBP/JPY for the rapid movements but currently with this new plan, I will open like 10 charts of pairs that have good movements, analyze and enter on the most perfect of setups. I will post some charts during the day today

      Quote Originally Posted by Moneymadeeasy View Post
      Welcome into our midst and I think you will do greatly, because the first step towards becoming a better and successful forex trader is through making sure that you learn from all your trading activities and such an avenue to start doing it is from making good use of trading journals.
      Indeed it's, Thanks Moneymadeeasy very much
      ______________________________

      Bonus received, 31.68$ exactly and I will start looking at the charts in a couple of hours and maybe we'll find something good

    18. The following 4 users say Thank You to Soldier for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (03-02-2017), NikitaBelle (03-02-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (03-02-2017), Robinmelodic (01-11-2018)

    19. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
    20. #10
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bored
       
      Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier's Avatar
      Posts
      5,051
      Accumulated bonus
      1894.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      706
      Thanked 1,101 Times in 352 Posts

      Default

      Here we go,


      The EUR/USD has been declining. Currently I see that we are at a level of support that the price broke under forming a few bearish candle then came up to it again and went up.
      Personally I'm considering a sell in case of breaking this level downward again. So, if price goes to 1.04800 (about 55 pips from now) then I sell and target 115 pips for take profit and a similar stop but I am not setting any trade until I see the price's reaction to this level over a couple of days or however much it takes for price to react.
      Also MARKET BASE LINE in the TDI indicator is angled down which gives a bit of confirmation for a sell bias, however, the signal line (crossing lines) are in the oversold area. So, I would wait rather than sell in a market at this state.


      GBP USD

      This pair has a good chance to enter in my opinion, A sell deal. it has already dropped a over the days with some consolidation but now, it shows 3-4 clear bearish good size candles and the TDI shows a rather good sell signal + the price dropped from a double top pattern that is clearly see on the chart attach. What worries me is the circle on the chart where price struggled during a downward movement but I'm going to enter a sell because after this struggle it went down any way.Also the weekly chart is going down in a very strong trend since EVER.

      I Opened a sell here from 1.22689 @0.03 lot size . STOP/TARGET both 233 pips to the recent support which is around 7$ of risk. If price shows something that rejects the bearish direction I might cancel the trade mid way but currently holding till something happens.

      USD/JPY is not showing me any promising trades
      USD/CAD is literally all over the place with volatile movement

      NZD/USD


      As shown of the chart, Sold because of the mentioned resistance and targeted the support level

      CAD/JPY


      is like I said in the EUR/USD.
      I will wait for some reaction more than the current. We are at a good level of double bottom and seen a good candle yesterday of bullish bias but I await another full bullish one to enter confidently. which is 50-60 pips upward from now.

      That was exhausting hahaha. it's tiresome to post images and type what I think. I hope I didn't go very wrong with this simple way I saw the charts in. The 2 deals I have opened during typing this post are these ones, and I will keep the charts around, I look every now and then TO check the trades I said I would enter if they reached a particular level but not caring or looking at the open trades, THEY have their stoploss and target and I'm gonna let them run to either.

      it feels like i'm all over the place with this type of trading, but it's a start maybe in a few days I will get a bit better

    21. The following 5 users say Thank You to Soldier for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (03-02-2017), Kalex (03-05-2017), NikitaBelle (03-02-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (03-02-2017), Robinmelodic (01-11-2018)

    Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts