Thread: The Loser Cruiser

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

minokimo will become famous soon enough minokimo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Results From Yesterday. 100$ Loss who cares? Well, I do. I still feel angry and sad when I close any losing trade but the good thing is, I don't act on that anger. I don't go opening random trades trying to re earn that money. I probably just shut down and leave, go do something else. Avoiding irrational decisions in trading is something I had to develop slowly.
      We all face these feelings during trading and we do not want the absence of feelings. We just want to control these feelings and do not let them control us or our decision in trading because it will push us towards the wrong decisions.
      I control these feelings most of the time but sometimes they control me and this is one of my problems in trading

2. The Following User Says Thank You to minokimo For This Useful Post:

Soldier (05-16-2018)

3. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3135.98 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,427 Times in 586 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
      Absolutely a boring day today when it comes to trading. There is something I gotta say and I know it won't make much of a difference but here it is. I just hate what inane posts are spreading more and more in this section. When I was invited to the journal section, It was never for the bonus, there wasn't even the current bonus system back then. I just thought joining here would make me engage more in conversation instead of posting useless posts in the "General Discussion Section" to get more bonus. But once that System was implemented, people are just posts low quality general posts like they are still getting high bonuses for it. What bothers me the most is this,

-How members just skip the thread's owner's posts and just quote someone who also posted a senseless comment just so they keep the general discussion going.

-How some members post NONSENSE like (you don't know what you're talking about) - (You're not winning) - (you're gambling) - (You don't know how to analyze)

I mean, what is this?? someone who hasn't even browsed your journal EVER, just opens it and decides to post a senseless post (All for the bonus) with utter mindlessness. What is this!!

A member HERE in this journal, saw something like this message from me before and said what ??
      (At least people kept your journal active when you weren't here)

This is just WRONG. They didn't keep my JOURNAL ACTIVE, they kept their SENSELESS POSTS going for The BONUS. All they wanted to find a place with general comments they can engage in just to get more thanks and more money.

Final Thing, Do you know how I browse through this Section and how I do it.
      First, I have my own journal Bookmarked in my browser to the last page. I open it, I respond ONLY TO THE USEFUL CONVERSATIONS, then I post my updates and head over to the section itself.

Second, I open EVERY thread that has a new post since the last time I was online, I try to find the UPDATES OF THE OWNER, I try to engage, encourage and support those people, Share Ideas, post charts, post knowledge or experience when and where it's needed.

Third, If I open a thread and I don't see an update from the owner in the last 2-4 pages and just Inane posts, I SKIP THAT journal.

Fourth, If I Open a thread and I see an update from the owner but I HAVE NOTHING TO ADD TO THE SUBJECT, I don't add a reply and I just give them a (Thank you) as a way to telling them (I was here, I saw your post and Good Luck to you)

Fifth, If I open a thread and find the owner's UPDATES drowning in a load of senseless posts, I ONLY REPLY AND QUOTE THE OWNER, TO HIGHLIGHT THEIR POST and SUPPORT THEM.

None of this will matter, because people will just skip over it and refuse to improve what they are doing now. But I know a few in this forum that don't skip these kinds of message. My hope in them.

bye.
      These are GOLD. I share the same sentiment with you. Some members just have to make random, useless posts on all thread that they see.

By the way, those tips of yours using a bookmark is a really good idea which I start to implement now for the few threads that I find is good to monitor as sometimes I feel it give me good alternative input on my trading. I wish I can give more than solitary thanks.
      Never Give Up! Success Is Just Around The Corner

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to kammraz for this useful post.

Soldier (05-16-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1179.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,290 Times in 552 Posts

I understand. It can be hard to control your actions / emotions when you use high lots but for me, I just let go and see what happens but I learned this the hard way through many losses in the past

My Trading Update from Thursday:

I didn't trade on Friday and barely opened any trades on Thursday. There's not much going on and we were are very busy (me and my partners) in real life.

These trades were based on the daily charts, a candle in the right place with a support or resistance level and ENTER.

I am hoping for more activity next week both in the forum and in trading too.
      That are some good trades and good amount of profits but still can I ask how much was your total capital in that trading account?

Because it was a total of vol 12 open at the same time i.e is around $12 per pips which is very high & knowing your capital will give the exact impression, how high it was & how high pressure was on you.

So, can we know the amount of capital on which you took these trades?

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

Bobby brown (05-14-2018), dzin4aans (05-13-2018), GENERAL (05-17-2018), Soldier (05-16-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,196 Times in 2,065 Posts

Results From Yesterday. 100$ Loss who cares? Well, I do. I still feel angry and sad when I close any losing trade but the good thing is, I don't act on that anger. I don't go opening random trades trying to re earn that money. I probably just shut down and leave, go do something else. Avoiding irrational decisions in trading is something I had to develop slowly.
      this is exactly how we should handle loss brother, trading irrationally after loss can only put us into more trouble in the market, and as you said once rather close is chart and just move on, and any mistakes of trying to get back the profit will definitely lead to emotional trading, just saw your profit of over 200$. you are killing it brother, nice profit

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Bobby brown (05-14-2018), MartyFish (05-14-2018), Soldier (05-16-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1179.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,290 Times in 552 Posts

Absolutely a boring day today when it comes to trading. There is something I gotta say and I know it won't make much of a difference but here it is. I just hate what inane posts are spreading more and more in this section. When I was invited to the journal section, It was never for the bonus, there wasn't even the current bonus system back then. I just thought joining here would make me engage more in conversation instead of posting useless posts in the "General Discussion Section" to get more bonus. But once that System was implemented, people are just posts low quality general posts like they are still getting high bonuses for it. What bothers me the most is this,

-How members just skip the thread's owner's posts and just quote someone who also posted a senseless comment just so they keep the general discussion going.

-How some members post NONSENSE like (you don't know what you're talking about) - (You're not winning) - (you're gambling) - (You don't know how to analyze)

I mean, what is this?? someone who hasn't even browsed your journal EVER, just opens it and decides to post a senseless post (All for the bonus) with utter mindlessness. What is this!!

A member HERE in this journal, saw something like this message from me before and said what ??
      (At least people kept your journal active when you weren't here)

This is just WRONG. They didn't keep my JOURNAL ACTIVE, they kept their SENSELESS POSTS going for The BONUS. All they wanted to find a place with general comments they can engage in just to get more thanks and more money.

Final Thing, Do you know how I browse through this Section and how I do it.
      First, I have my own journal Bookmarked in my browser to the last page. I open it, I respond ONLY TO THE USEFUL CONVERSATIONS, then I post my updates and head over to the section itself.

Second, I open EVERY thread that has a new post since the last time I was online, I try to find the UPDATES OF THE OWNER, I try to engage, encourage and support those people, Share Ideas, post charts, post knowledge or experience when and where it's needed.

Third, If I open a thread and I don't see an update from the owner in the last 2-4 pages and just Inane posts, I SKIP THAT journal.

Fourth, If I Open a thread and I see an update from the owner but I HAVE NOTHING TO ADD TO THE SUBJECT, I don't add a reply and I just give them a (Thank you) as a way to telling them (I was here, I saw your post and Good Luck to you)

Fifth, If I open a thread and find the owner's UPDATES drowning in a load of senseless posts, I ONLY REPLY AND QUOTE THE OWNER, TO HIGHLIGHT THEIR POST and SUPPORT THEM.

None of this will matter, because people will just skip over it and refuse to improve what they are doing now. But I know a few in this forum that don't skip these kinds of message. My hope in them.

bye.
      I Support you mate, Even I am a bit annoyed by this kind of senseless posters, that just picks a general topic and starts posting about it and if one senseless poster does that a whole herd of sensless posters starts to trend his posts & they starts replying them & generating a bunch of useless posts, which I guess are not appropriate for this section.

Most of the post & the topic they choose are general forex conservations, so if they want to post such posts they can go and just post in general forex section, why spoil the journal of the thread starter & why make the updates of thread owner bury under their senseless posts.

But, a relief came when super moderator opened a Thread Owner's Log Thread, through which now atleast the Journal Update gets some recognition but the funny part is the post regarding the update of the journal in thread owner's log thread is getting more recognition than the actual updated post, i just don't understand the logic behind that? Hope, this will improve and hope journal owners take upon themselves to support each & every other journal openers & atleast have a look on their update instead of just thanking the thread owner's log post in the thread owner's log thread.

Now, coming back to the senseless posters, I request to the forum moderators to find a way to stop such senseless poster posting in the journal. Either you can make a rule such that any outsider can only reply or quote the Journal opener's posts or any other thing that you can do to put a stop to these senseless posters because now it's just not bearable. You all are more experienced than me, so you might know what would be the best way to stop these senseless poster, as they just diminishes the journal quality..

Hoping to hear something related to this from forum moderation team.

11. The following 9 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (05-14-2018), dzin4aans (05-14-2018), fembizz (05-16-2018), NikitaBelle (05-14-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-14-2018), Soldier (05-16-2018), Unregistered (3)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Tired

Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2124.97 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,652 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      nice trading results, Soldier. been away from your thread for sometime. i congratulate you on your recent achievements. how hard work pays! hope to see your analysis and trades next week. till then enjoy your weekend.
      Thanks , good luck to you too.

Quote Originally Posted by minokimo View Post
      I control these feelings most of the time but sometimes they control me and this is one of my problems in trading
      We can't win every battle, we just gotta be prepared to take a hit every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by kammraz View Post
      These are GOLD. I share the same sentiment with you. Some members just have to make random, useless posts on all thread that they see.

By the way, those tips of yours using a bookmark is a really good idea which I start to implement now for the few threads that I find is good to monitor as sometimes I feel it give me good alternative input on my trading. I wish I can give more than solitary thanks.
      Thanks. I have typed that post many times and every time I just hit that "backspace" button on my keyboard and forget about it but it has been really getting on my nerves recently how such actions are becoming more and more common so I thought If I post it, it will somehow help.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFish View Post
      That are some good trades and good amount of profits but still can I ask how much was your total capital in that trading account?

Because it was a total of vol 12 open at the same time i.e is around $12 per pips which is very high & knowing your capital will give the exact impression, how high it was & how high pressure was on you.

So, can we know the amount of capital on which you took these trades?
      Original deposit exactly = 4631$. current balance upwards of 10k. and that's all I can reveal for now it maybe possible that I will share the final the equity / balance after this project is over which is about a week or so from now. I felt little to no pressure. I'm not in this alone, I have two other partners who hold a share in this trading account. We don't enter trades we're not sure about, we don't open trades we're hesitant about, we avoid consolidated prices completely and we just scalp most of the time to avoid spending many hours following trades, which in itself gives some peace of mind and doesn't put much pressure on oneself.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFish View Post
      But, a relief came when super moderator opened a Thread Owner's Log Thread, through which now atleast the Journal Update gets some recognition but the funny part is the post regarding the update of the journal in thread owner's log thread is getting more recognition than the actual updated post, i just don't understand the logic behind that? Hope, this will improve and hope journal owners take upon themselves to support each & every other journal openers & atleast have a look on their update instead of just thanking the thread owner's log post in the thread owner's log thread.
      Right on every count.

__________________________________________________ ________________

Delayed Trading Update:

These based days have been hectic. lots of stuff to do and so little time. So posting in the forum just fell through.
      Last results. Not much decent activity to be traded (imo) so little to no trades. still good enough for me.

some people ask about sharing analysis, this how I analyze. LOL

In seriousness. It's not analysis, it's just opinion and perspectives and this is how I do it. (at least sometimes)

View previous updates to see other strategies and methods being implemented too.
      Thanks for visiting my journal. Wish you all luck.
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser [Active Now]

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

13. The following 8 users say Thank You to Soldier for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-16-2018), GENERAL (05-17-2018), MartyFish (05-17-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-20-2018), Unregistered (4)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,196 Times in 2,065 Posts

Thanks , good luck to you too.

We can't win every battle, we just gotta be prepared to take a hit every now and then.

Thanks. I have typed that post many times and every time I just hit that "backspace" button on my keyboard and forget about it but it has been really getting on my nerves recently how such actions are becoming more and more common so I thought If I post it, it will somehow help.

Original deposit exactly = 4631$. current balance upwards of 10k. and that's all I can reveal for now it maybe possible that I will share the final the equity / balance after this project is over which is about a week or so from now. I felt little to no pressure. I'm not in this alone, I have two other partners who hold a share in this trading account. We don't enter trades we're not sure about, we don't open trades we're hesitant about, we avoid consolidated prices completely and we just scalp most of the time to avoid spending many hours following trades, which in itself gives some peace of mind and doesn't put much pressure on oneself.

View previous updates to see other strategies and methods being implemented too.
      Thanks for visiting my journal. Wish you all luck.
      Hahaha 10k upward really? That's very nice profit, am Guessing you guys are Gunning for 20k soon, you are now turning into a Rich man. Hopefully you will share with us The final equity. And hopefully you will continue trading with your own profit.
      And as for eurusd I hope you are. Able to sell right after the pin bar,any sellers really react to that, and right now the overall trend is still bears.

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

MartyFish (05-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

GENERAL is a glorious beacon of light GENERAL is a glorious beacon of light GENERAL is a glorious beacon of light GENERAL is a glorious beacon of light GENERAL is a glorious beacon of light GENERAL is a glorious beacon of light GENERAL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      990.16 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

good job MR/soldier you have good talent to present your trade every day with high performance level on trading so i think you will be from the bigst trader on this forum and make fantastic profit every month , so keep going and you will reach your target fast
      on another hand i think EUR/USD will keep going on this deep way till reach this point '1.16229 '
      and here you are weekly chart on the same pair .

My Trading Journal: GENERAL trading Journal - New Trading System In The Making

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to GENERAL for this useful post.

Soldier (05-17-2018), Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Tired

Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2124.97 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,652 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GENERAL View Post
      good job MR/soldier you have good talent to present your trade every day with high performance level on trading so i think you will be from the bigst trader on this forum and make fantastic profit every month , so keep going and you will reach your target fast
      on another hand i think EUR/USD will keep going on this deep way till reach this point '1.16229 '
      and here you are weekly chart on the same pair .

Thank you, It's possible to have some more bearish direction since the weekly frame hasn't yet finished its work but we'll see, maybe you will have some flat bars before that.

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Hahaha 10k upward really? That's very nice profit, am Guessing you guys are Gunning for 20k soon, you are now turning into a Rich man. Hopefully you will share with us The final equity. And hopefully you will continue trading with your own profit.
      And as for eurusd I hope you are. Able to sell right after the pin bar,any sellers really react to that, and right now the overall trend is still bears.

10,000$ isn't something near being Rich AT ALL. These can barely get a car now but I will say that these will solve a couple of financial problems for sure.. But making someone "Rich" I don't think so.

I was able to Sell just for a quick a scalping and got out, very short term trading or scalping is being implemented when the direction isn't so clear.

Super Awesome Tiny Short Quick Amazing Update:
      Highest lot ever opened on this account to this date, it was determined to use it since there's no good trades to be taken (imo) and we usually open 3+ per day. So, to fill the gap we raise risk just a bit for that single trade. Went well, picked it up on H4 Frame using Stochastic + AC indicators Default Settings (Above 0 Buy - Below 0 Sell) nice strategy.
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser [Active Now]

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Soldier For This Useful Post:

crown (05-17-2018)

20. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      252.82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,599 Times in 309 Posts

Super Awesome Tiny Short Quick Amazing Update:
      Highest lot ever opened on this account to this date, it was determined to use it since there's no good trades to be taken (imo) and we usually open 3+ per day. So, to fill the gap we raise risk just a bit for that single trade. Went well, picked it up on H4 Frame using Stochastic + AC indicators Default Settings (Above 0 Buy - Below 0 Sell) nice strategy.
      I don't understand about your AC indicator. Would you like to clear it that what is that? I did not find it on my build in platform. I am really interested to use that. I see you have made huge profit by using high lot size of trade. Do you always follow those indicator which you talk about in your post? I am just using stoch indicator on my chart. But most of the time it did not give me good information. May be i am not properly understand about that.

22. The following 3 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

Soldier (05-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 104 of 108 FirstFirst ... 99 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast