• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 101 104 105 106
    Results 1,051 to 1,059 of 1059

Thread: The Loser Cruiser

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,089 Times in 202 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      yeah, i guess this is the advantage of having a large trading account, you will trade with less worry, but not to the essence of trading recklessly. and yes when using big lot size, our eyes must always br glue to our chart so as to avoid any surprises as we all know what the forex market is capable of.

Thats right that you will get much advantage when you have some big capital, in forex trading capital is vital part of trading that your earning will be proportional to your capital that more your invest then you can earn more. With large capital that you may use big lot size that you will get much profit with short time, very important thing is that if you have large investment then you will be free from margin call that your account will be much safe.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Tired

Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2124.97 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,644 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kanyB1 View Post
      and am not even seeing having a big capital as an excuse to use big lot size
      It's not an excuse, It's a CHOICE. Who is to say what you should and shouldn't do? I KNOW FOR SURE that money management is relevant to the size of the account, trading strategy and trader's skills. If someone were to think using a 10% Risk in a single trade a high risk, Someone else would be like (It's too little).. Money management is misunderstood as a means of (Lowering Risk in a trade) but it's a method to (MANAGE RISK) whether by reducing, increasing or maintaining that risk.

My use of big lots is relevant to the probability of the trade, If I were to enter a trade that has more than 80% chance of success then I would risk 8-12 Lots. / If I were to scalp/short term trade with high probability chances then I would use 5-7 Lots / If I were to enter a trade with a probability lower than 60% then I would choose to go with 4 lots or less. In any of these cases, I stand to lose barely any money, since the (Managing) of said trades is being done in real time, around the clock.

regards,.

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Whenever you are very certain about your moves and the way your trading system reacts to the markets then you can always make use of high lots and take advantage of the market all the times, but you must have enough knowledge of the market too.
      that's true.

---------- Post added 05-20-2018 at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-19-2018 at 08:42 PM ----------

Logged into my Bonus Account just now and found it saying (This account has been archived or deleted) . What's going on, seriously?

the account was just okay an hour ago. This account is the one attached to the forum now and if I don't get it back within a couple of hours then Bye bye April bonus which is the month that I have put in More Effort than ever before. I can't attach another till June. PERFECT.

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

Account back to normal after emailing support and them telling me "it's working fine" while it was not at the time but not it's.
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser [Active Now]

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

3. The following 4 users say Thank You to Soldier for this useful post.

bigani (Today), penuelophir (Today), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

I'm Trader is a jewel in the rough I'm Trader is a jewel in the rough I'm Trader is a jewel in the rough I'm Trader is a jewel in the rough I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trade Results From Today:

I long for the day that the trends will come back haha. currently each pair is just exhausted from trending these past weeks and now each candle is very close to its previous sister which makes it hard to trade long term in a chart that has no clear direction. Back to opening short term/scalping trades but basing them not only on the lower time frame, but the higher ones if possible too.
      Your close orders showing the consistency of your trading my friend. is it your Demo account or Real? actually traders practice with big lot size in demo and when they think that they are good in demo so they can also do the same thing in real then they open positions with big lot size in real too. as we know that in demo account we did't lose real money but if our strategy failed in real account then we will lose our real money. so i think we should not use too big lot size in real account trading.
      I'll try My best to become a Successful Trader!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to I'm Trader For This Useful Post:

Soldier (05-20-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      306.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,189 Times in 463 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
      Thank you
      It's definitely because the capital is large, so I can use such lot sizes without a problem. If I were to lose 50 pips x4 lots =200$, it wouldn't be that big of a deal in the overall scheme of things and especially because I can retrieve these lost funds in upcoming sessions with scalping techniques. I do however be careful when I use high lots i.e. I monitor each trade from start to finish and these are typically short-term or scalping ones.
      Hi soldier please accept my congratulations also for your success. You have really managed your account well despite of trading with High lot sizes and I wish you will always able to manage like same. Further you have good idea to recover your losses with scalping by tight monitoring and good money management. Wishing you again best of luck.

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to shahidmehmopd for this useful post.

786pk (Yesterday), Soldier (05-20-2018), zahidmehmood (Yesterday)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2794.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,261 Times in 2,452 Posts

I can't attach another till June. PERFECT.
      yes i know the feeling..

i changed accounts during this month and it also says i can't attach another until June. Mine is attached but we will see if there will come any bonus towards it, nvm the ability to even withdraw. haha at this point i just laugh really, at least i enjoy the conversations on the forum.

gl on the bonus acc

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki For This Useful Post:

Soldier (05-20-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,018 Times in 1,991 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      yes i know the feeling..

i changed accounts during this month and it also says i can't attach another until June. Mine is attached but we will see if there will come any bonus towards it, nvm the ability to even withdraw. haha at this point i just laugh really, at least i enjoy the conversations on the forum.

gl on the bonus acc
      With your tone u guess you haven't been able verify that your account successfully, you know what u used to do to avoid too much headache with the verification process is try to verify my account before its get attached to the forum or before any bonus get in, because of bonus get in, it will be more painful if am not able to verify it successfully,

am almost set to attach another account to my profit but I can't do that until last month bonus is dispatch, can I? any advice on this.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

bigani (Today)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

FroadX is an unknown quantity at this point FroadX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's not an excuse, It's a CHOICE. Who is to say what you should and shouldn't do? I KNOW FOR SURE that money management is relevant to the size of the account, trading strategy and trader's skills. If someone were to think using a 10% Risk in a single trade a high risk, Someone else would be like (It's too little).. Money management is misunderstood as a means of (Lowering Risk in a trade) but it's a method to (MANAGE RISK) whether by reducing, increasing or maintaining that risk.

My use of big lots is relevant to the probability of the trade, If I were to enter a trade that has more than 80% chance of success then I would risk 8-12 Lots. / If I were to scalp/short term trade with high probability chances then I would use 5-7 Lots / If I were to enter a trade with a probability lower than 60% then I would choose to go with 4 lots or less. In any of these cases, I stand to lose barely any money, since the (Managing) of said trades is being done in real time, around the clock.

regards,.

that's true.

---------- Post added 05-20-2018 at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-19-2018 at 08:42 PM ----------

Logged into my Bonus Account just now and found it saying (This account has been archived or deleted) . What's going on, seriously?

the account was just okay an hour ago. This account is the one attached to the forum now and if I don't get it back within a couple of hours then Bye bye April bonus which is the month that I have put in More Effort than ever before. I can't attach another till June. PERFECT.

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

Account back to normal after emailing support and them telling me "it's working fine" while it was not at the time but not it's.
      I agree with you, it is a method to manage the money. Whether you want to be aggressive or not or how to do that not necessarily mean we only must use small lot size.
      There is a lot of misunderstanding because people just know a little information not considering other opinion as well.
      But your trades were amazing!

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to FroadX for this useful post.

Soldier (Yesterday), Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Tired

Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2124.97 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,644 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader View Post
      Your close orders showing the consistency of your trading my friend. is it your Demo account or Real? actually traders practice with big lot size in demo and when they think that they are good in demo so they can also do the same thing in real then they open positions with big lot size in real too. as we know that in demo account we did't lose real money but if our strategy failed in real account then we will lose our real money. so i think we should not use too big lot size in real account trading.
      Thank you, It's a real account project that will end this week.

Quote Originally Posted by shahidmehmopd View Post
      Hi soldier please accept my congratulations also for your success. You have really managed your account well despite of trading with High lot sizes and I wish you will always able to manage like same. Further you have good idea to recover your losses with scalping by tight monitoring and good money management. Wishing you again best of luck.
      Thanks, I wish I can replicate the same performance with the bonus account.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      yes i know the feeling..

gl on the bonus acc
      maybe we're cursed or something hahaha. Or is it just a bad run of bad luck!

Quote Originally Posted by FroadX View Post
      I agree with you, it is a method to manage the money. Whether you want to be aggressive or not or how to do that not necessarily mean we only must use small lot size.There is a lot of misunderstanding because people just know a little information not considering other opinion as well.
      But your trades were amazing!
      Thanks for the compliments and yes for sure, the principles of money management are widely distributed as a way of using smaller lots while there's a lot to do with it.

__________________________________________________ __________________

Journal Update:

Woke up to the news of receiving the Bonus for Like, I got 94$ on top of the 6$ Bonus for Posts. You know, I'm not complaining, Thank god for the existence of the Forum and Bonus and I appreciated every step of the way. I think the effort I had put into posts on April and May deserves more than that (imo - and to other members too) but I don't think we're being judged by "the quality of posts" but rather how many "Thanks" you collect and that's just out of my hands. Anyways, Thanks.

---------- Post added 05-22-2018 at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-21-2018 at 05:57 PM ----------

Results of today:

Got a floating deal on USDCHF - Buy @ -52$. I think I will close it at this loss in a couple of minutes.
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser [Active Now]

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Soldier For This Useful Post:

kammraz (Yesterday)

16. <a href=""> </a>
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2669.49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,725 Times in 2,061 Posts

My use of big lots is relevant to the probability of the trade, If I were to enter a trade that has more than 80% chance of success then I would risk 8-12 Lots.
      We need to always make sure that the things we do are relevant to what we know or understand about the market, because what really matters is being able develop good trading skills and experience that would lead you into being able to using it right at all times.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Reply to Thread
    Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 101 104 105 106