Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 54 57 58 59 60 61 64 ... LastLast
    Results 581 to 590 of 642

    Thread: The Loser Cruiser

    1. #581
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----
       
      2pac is on a distinguished road 2pac's Avatar
      Posts
      27
      Accumulated bonus
      6.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      40
      Thanked 45 Times in 16 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
      Short Update

      I finished trading yesterday with mostly losses but I still have some net profits. I had 120$ now they're around 46$. I do have a question for you too. In order to withdraw profits you must not have open trades so the withdrawal can be processed and you don't get a refund the next day. So, Do you think I should withdraw if at the start of a week I clear a 100$ and avoid trading for the 1 or 2 days that the processing will take or continue to trade anyway and withdraw at the end of the month IF I still have profits (which will also take 1 or 2 days without trading but only once). Which is better.
      Weekly if I clear a 100$ and skip a couple of trading days
      Monthly on a specific days?
      I think it will be good you close your trades and then request, then after you can resume trading. But I don't know if I am sure because I am yet to make any trade or have any experience with the withdrawal so far, but I think it will be good not to have running trades as that will aid fast calculation on how much you should take out as I know you can't take out the bonus too.

    2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
    3. The following 5 users say Thank You to 2pac for this useful post.

      Soldier (01-13-2018), Unregistered (4)

    4. #582
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy
       
      penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Posts
      5,409
      Accumulated bonus
      1866.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,772
      Thanked 3,342 Times in 1,230 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
      Short Update

      I finished trading yesterday with mostly losses but I still have some net profits. I had 120$ now they're around 46$. I do have a question for you too. In order to withdraw profits you must not have open trades so the withdrawal can be processed and you don't get a refund the next day. So, Do you think I should withdraw if at the start of a week I clear a 100$ and avoid trading for the 1 or 2 days that the processing will take or continue to trade anyway and withdraw at the end of the month IF I still have profits (which will also take 1 or 2 days without trading but only once). Which is better.
      Weekly if I clear a 100$ and skip a couple of trading days
      Monthly on a specific days?
      Please, I would like to know the percentage of the winning trade over the losing ones, and I hope you could be very open about this. Also can you show the settings or share the template of your trading system here, because I would like to learn to trade like you?
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.

      Foreign exchange market is a skill that requires time to learn, needs hard work to sustain and diligence to keep open the door of profits.


    5. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

      Unregistered (2)

    6. #583
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Posts
      340
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      300
      Thanked 399 Times in 159 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by 2pac View Post
      I think it will be good you close your trades and then request, then after you can resume trading. But I don't know if I am sure because I am yet to make any trade or have any experience with the withdrawal so far, but I think it will be good not to have running trades as that will aid fast calculation on how much you should take out as I know you can't take out the bonus too.
      2pac, you will have to do your homework very well, that is the way you will be experiencing the withdrawal. And it is not good for traders to just be making withdrawals, they must know why they will withdrawal before they do so. In my experience about this business, i believe that it is good for traders to trade successfully for either a week or a month before they place the withdrawal. We should not withdrawal based on emotion.

    7. The following 2 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

      Unregistered (2)

    8. #584
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----
       
      Neriah is just really nice Neriah is just really nice Neriah is just really nice Neriah is just really nice Neriah is just really nice Neriah's Avatar
      Posts
      116
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      444
      Thanked 405 Times in 82 Posts

      Default

      I don't think it will be good to have a running trade and then try to withdraw, from my point of view, the margin it will require for your withdrawal to be processed may not be there and this can lead to a cancellation of that request, maybe I am wrong but this is just my thoughts.

    9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

      Leonvic90 (01-13-2018), simisola (01-13-2018)

    10. #585
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----
       
      sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark's Avatar
      Posts
      4,738
      Accumulated bonus
      916.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      374
      Thanked 989 Times in 522 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader View Post
      2pac, you will have to do your homework very well, that is the way you will be experiencing the withdrawal. And it is not good for traders to just be making withdrawals, they must know why they will withdrawal before they do so. In my experience about this business, i believe that it is good for traders to trade successfully for either a week or a month before they place the withdrawal. We should not withdrawal based on emotion.
      bro, for beginners i think its important they make their withrawers as soon as possible because they never know what will happen min the future, and i think its also wise so that they can have a feel of what the market is all about, yes sometimes we need a reason before making withrawer, but for beginners they just need to withrawer and think about what they will muse it for later

    11. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

      whiteliontrader (01-13-2018)

    12. #586
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      Mats is a glorious beacon of light Mats is a glorious beacon of light Mats is a glorious beacon of light Mats is a glorious beacon of light Mats is a glorious beacon of light Mats's Avatar
      Posts
      345
      Accumulated bonus
      128.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      68
      Thanked 552 Times in 190 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
      Short Update

      I finished trading yesterday with mostly losses but I still have some net profits. I had 120$ now they're around 46$. I do have a question for you too. In order to withdraw profits you must not have open trades so the withdrawal can be processed and you don't get a refund the next day. So, Do you think I should withdraw if at the start of a week I clear a 100$ and avoid trading for the 1 or 2 days that the processing will take or continue to trade anyway and withdraw at the end of the month IF I still have profits (which will also take 1 or 2 days without trading but only once). Which is better.
      Weekly if I clear a 100$ and skip a couple of trading days
      Monthly on a specific days?
      I think weekly withdrawal is good and that will motivate you more. take example of NikitaBelle her weekly withdrawal not just motivate her to trade more and better, her act motivate other traders to become a good trader.

    13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mats For This Useful Post:

      Soldier (01-13-2018)

    14. #587
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Posts
      340
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      300
      Thanked 399 Times in 159 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      bro, for beginners i think its important they make their withrawers as soon as possible because they never know what will happen min the future, and i think its also wise so that they can have a feel of what the market is all about, yes sometimes we need a reason before making withrawer, but for beginners they just need to withrawer and think about what they will muse it for later
      That is just the case i am trying to speak againt, the beginners are learning though, but why should they withdraw their money always? This is what i call fear. If traders are not afraid and they are doing trading in the good way, they will not be thinking that withdrawal is the next option so fast. We are afraid if we are withdrawing our money every time. A good traders will not do that, they will rather plans on better risk management.

    15. The following 2 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

      Unregistered (2)

    16. #588
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy
       
      penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Posts
      5,409
      Accumulated bonus
      1866.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,772
      Thanked 3,342 Times in 1,230 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader View Post
      That is just the case i am trying to speak againt, the beginners are learning though, but why should they withdraw their money always? This is what i call fear. If traders are not afraid and they are doing trading in the good way, they will not be thinking that withdrawal is the next option so fast. We are afraid if we are withdrawing our money every time. A good traders will not do that, they will rather plans on better risk management.
      There is nothing wrong whenever the newbies starts withdrawing their money because it is sort of going to encourage them to keep doing their best, but what I feel that is wrong is when they start trading because they want to make money by all means then it would lead them into doing things the wrong way.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.

      Foreign exchange market is a skill that requires time to learn, needs hard work to sustain and diligence to keep open the door of profits.


    17. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

      Leonvic90 (01-13-2018), simisola (01-13-2018)

    18. #589
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      patrech is a splendid one to behold patrech is a splendid one to behold patrech is a splendid one to behold patrech is a splendid one to behold patrech is a splendid one to behold patrech is a splendid one to behold patrech is a splendid one to behold patrech's Avatar
      Posts
      739
      Accumulated bonus
      215.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      317
      Thanked 821 Times in 396 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader View Post
      That is just the case i am trying to speak againt, the beginners are learning though, but why should they withdraw their money always? This is what i call fear. If traders are not afraid and they are doing trading in the good way, they will not be thinking that withdrawal is the next option so fast. We are afraid if we are withdrawing our money every time. A good traders will not do that, they will rather plans on better risk management.
      We can request withdrawal everytime, With experience we gain more confidence because our knowledge increase and with it, our grip on trading will also increase. We should developt our own path towards success in this business. It is not a thing that will happen by magic or in a day. If we follow our way to take as much knowledge as we can and keep learning from our mistakes, I think we will be a good trader.

    19. Forex Game
    20. #590
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring
       
      Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90 has a brilliant future Leonvic90's Avatar
      Posts
      1,240
      Accumulated bonus
      243.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,906
      Thanked 1,967 Times in 585 Posts

      Default

      What is wrong with a beginner making some profit and deciding on what to do with it, if he has decided to withdraw, I don't see how that should be any body's problem, you may say whatever you like but you don't have the power to stop anyone from doing what they feel is best with their account, they made the money, let them spend it as they wish.

    21. The following 3 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

      simisola (01-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

    Reply to Thread
    Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 54 57 58 59 60 61 64 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts