• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 59 of 107 FirstFirst ... 54 57 58 59 60 61 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Soldier's trading journal

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

2pac has a spectacular aura about 2pac has a spectacular aura about 2pac has a spectacular aura about 2pac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
      Short Update

I finished trading yesterday with mostly losses but I still have some net profits. I had 120$ now they're around 46$. I do have a question for you too. In order to withdraw profits you must not have open trades so the withdrawal can be processed and you don't get a refund the next day. So, Do you think I should withdraw if at the start of a week I clear a 100$ and avoid trading for the 1 or 2 days that the processing will take or continue to trade anyway and withdraw at the end of the month IF I still have profits (which will also take 1 or 2 days without trading but only once). Which is better.
      Weekly if I clear a 100$ and skip a couple of trading days
      Monthly on a specific days?
      I think it will be good you close your trades and then request, then after you can resume trading. But I don't know if I am sure because I am yet to make any trade or have any experience with the withdrawal so far, but I think it will be good not to have running trades as that will aid fast calculation on how much you should take out as I know you can't take out the bonus too.

Thanks  

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to 2pac for this useful post.

Soldier (01-13-2018), Unregistered (4)

3. FB
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,287 Times in 2,231 Posts

Short Update

I finished trading yesterday with mostly losses but I still have some net profits. I had 120$ now they're around 46$. I do have a question for you too. In order to withdraw profits you must not have open trades so the withdrawal can be processed and you don't get a refund the next day. So, Do you think I should withdraw if at the start of a week I clear a 100$ and avoid trading for the 1 or 2 days that the processing will take or continue to trade anyway and withdraw at the end of the month IF I still have profits (which will also take 1 or 2 days without trading but only once). Which is better.
      Please, I would like to know the percentage of the winning trade over the losing ones, and I hope you could be very open about this. Also can you show the settings or share the template of your trading system here, because I would like to learn to trade like you?
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Thanks  

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,341 Times in 486 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 2pac View Post
      I think it will be good you close your trades and then request, then after you can resume trading. But I don't know if I am sure because I am yet to make any trade or have any experience with the withdrawal so far, but I think it will be good not to have running trades as that will aid fast calculation on how much you should take out as I know you can't take out the bonus too.
      2pac, you will have to do your homework very well, that is the way you will be experiencing the withdrawal. And it is not good for traders to just be making withdrawals, they must know why they will withdrawal before they do so. In my experience about this business, i believe that it is good for traders to trade successfully for either a week or a month before they place the withdrawal. We should not withdrawal based on emotion.

Thanks  

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,883 Times in 985 Posts

I don't think it will be good to have a running trade and then try to withdraw, from my point of view, the margin it will require for your withdrawal to be processed may not be there and this can lead to a cancellation of that request, maybe I am wrong but this is just my thoughts.

Thanks  

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (01-13-2018), simisola (01-13-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,875 Times in 2,371 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader View Post
      2pac, you will have to do your homework very well, that is the way you will be experiencing the withdrawal. And it is not good for traders to just be making withdrawals, they must know why they will withdrawal before they do so. In my experience about this business, i believe that it is good for traders to trade successfully for either a week or a month before they place the withdrawal. We should not withdrawal based on emotion.
      bro, for beginners i think its important they make their withrawers as soon as possible because they never know what will happen min the future, and i think its also wise so that they can have a feel of what the market is all about, yes sometimes we need a reason before making withrawer, but for beginners they just need to withrawer and think about what they will muse it for later

Thanks  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

whiteliontrader (01-13-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,032 Times in 483 Posts

Short Update

I think weekly withdrawal is good and that will motivate you more. take example of NikitaBelle her weekly withdrawal not just motivate her to trade more and better, her act motivate other traders to become a good trader.
      Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

Thanks  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mats For This Useful Post:

Soldier (01-13-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,341 Times in 486 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      bro, for beginners i think its important they make their withrawers as soon as possible because they never know what will happen min the future, and i think its also wise so that they can have a feel of what the market is all about, yes sometimes we need a reason before making withrawer, but for beginners they just need to withrawer and think about what they will muse it for later
      That is just the case i am trying to speak againt, the beginners are learning though, but why should they withdraw their money always? This is what i call fear. If traders are not afraid and they are doing trading in the good way, they will not be thinking that withdrawal is the next option so fast. We are afraid if we are withdrawing our money every time. A good traders will not do that, they will rather plans on better risk management.

Thanks  

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,287 Times in 2,231 Posts

That is just the case i am trying to speak againt, the beginners are learning though, but why should they withdraw their money always? This is what i call fear. If traders are not afraid and they are doing trading in the good way, they will not be thinking that withdrawal is the next option so fast. We are afraid if we are withdrawing our money every time. A good traders will not do that, they will rather plans on better risk management.
      There is nothing wrong whenever the newbies starts withdrawing their money because it is sort of going to encourage them to keep doing their best, but what I feel that is wrong is when they start trading because they want to make money by all means then it would lead them into doing things the wrong way.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Thanks  

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (01-13-2018), simisola (01-13-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      655.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,599 Times in 788 Posts

We can request withdrawal everytime, With experience we gain more confidence because our knowledge increase and with it, our grip on trading will also increase. We should developt our own path towards success in this business. It is not a thing that will happen by magic or in a day. If we follow our way to take as much knowledge as we can and keep learning from our mistakes, I think we will be a good trader.

Thanks  

19. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,481 Times in 1,533 Posts

What is wrong with a beginner making some profit and deciding on what to do with it, if he has decided to withdraw, I don't see how that should be any body's problem, you may say whatever you like but you don't have the power to stop anyone from doing what they feel is best with their account, they made the money, let them spend it as they wish.

Thanks  

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

simisola (01-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Closed Thread
    Page 59 of 107 FirstFirst ... 54 57 58 59 60 61 64 ... LastLast