• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 16 ... LastLast

Thread: How to trade based on Fundamentals? (part 2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,151 Times in 293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Today we probably saw one of the biggest nightmares for many new traders with news trading. So see below, the news for GBP comes out good.
      Attachment 71684

And yes markets first reaction is buy, it goes up on GU about 15 pips or so. But then the news magic happen...
      Attachment 71683

It goes down. because many who traded these news though oh well, news came out great, market is rising so lets buy. and boom it cracks down for about 60 straight pips.

I just wanted to share this because its one of the very typical scenarios that can happen on these news especially when market is so ranging like its now these past weeks on GBP/USD.

take a note on this setup, you will see it again and again in the future
      Not much of a news trader, But you seem to have a good working technical and candle stick knowledge.

Another thing is that I don't go lower than 4 hour time frame and looking at the 4 hour time frame that move was just little which caused the bearish pin bar( with arrow)

Name:  GBPUSDH4.png
Views: 41
Size:  45.4 KB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cookie For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-16-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,053.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,817 Times in 5,194 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
      Not much of a news trader, But you seem to have a good working technical and candle stick knowledge.

Another thing is that I don't go lower than 4 hour time frame and looking at the 4 hour time frame that move was just little which caused the bearish pin bar( with arrow)

Attachment 71715
      Yep on larger time frames this is just some noise because it was not a big news release that could really set the market on fire. But its always interesting to see such setups, its not much but for a day trader who trades multiple trades every day, this setup could have yielded about 40 pips for sure. for others its just information how to be careful at such news releases and not get caught buying the top of the movement

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,010 Times in 406 Posts

Trading using fundamental analysis is a very hard thing to do because usually trader go directly to technical analysis rather than fundamental analysis.
      But during the past several years there is a growing demand from traders to learn fundamental analysis. Girls are usually good at reading people but only if they can see the person directly

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful Quynh For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-20-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      Trading using fundamental analysis is a very hard thing to do because usually trader go directly to technical analysis rather than fundamental analysis.
      But during the past several years there is a growing demand from traders to learn fundamental analysis. Girls are usually good at reading people but only if they can see the person directly
      It would be amazing if we could see through market. regarding news its very tricky often to guess correctly where the market will be going before the news so we take the technical analysis to see it at least partly. But for sure news can surprise market a lot and the ways we cant imagine. I've seen a lot of news and the market reaction and even then I sometimes get caught on the wrong side.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      893.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

our fundamental basis in trading is our good financial management and how to do the right open order as well. because the market greatly affects the movement of trading that is not necessarily much less related to the news. so we will increasingly demanded to be able to have good management if you want to successfully trading.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mugiwara For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (12-07-2017)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Dead

noorahmed is a jewel in the rough noorahmed is a jewel in the rough noorahmed is a jewel in the rough noorahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      834.48 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      22 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am not even average in news trading but i have experienced a lot of news hours i.e 100% profit on capital or account swipe. Mostly I got profit but really I do not know how to trade news. Also, i have experienced that On US data and EURUSD pair they rarely behave on news mostly strong news cannot have an effect on this pair and i only trade EURUSD. But sometimes news gives me more than my effort and yes I love to trade on news but trying my best to learn more about fundamentals. Thank you for sharing your knowledge it will help me in future and I will give you feedback after applying these on my trades.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to noorahmed For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (02-04-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by noorahmed View Post
      I am not even average in news trading but i have experienced a lot of news hours i.e 100% profit on capital or account swipe. Mostly I got profit but really I do not know how to trade news. Also, i have experienced that On US data and EURUSD pair they rarely behave on news mostly strong news cannot have an effect on this pair and i only trade EURUSD. But sometimes news gives me more than my effort and yes I love to trade on news but trying my best to learn more about fundamentals. Thank you for sharing your knowledge it will help me in future and I will give you feedback after applying these on my trades.
      I hope my shared experience and knowledge in this thread can indeed help you in your news trading Definitely go ahead, experience it, try to trade news and look for setups around news. Sure you can lose but use the smallest lot size to minimize risk and I am pretty confident you will be good to go and good results will come.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

chongjasmine is on a distinguished road chongjasmine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20.76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I find it hard to trade fundamentals. I am at a country where the news releases will be old news by the time it reaches me. Therefore, I prefer to deal with technical analysis. Graphs just look so much better for me. Still, I know I need to look at news at times.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to chongjasmine For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-05-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chongjasmine View Post
      I find it hard to trade fundamentals. I am at a country where the news releases will be old news by the time it reaches me. Therefore, I prefer to deal with technical analysis. Graphs just look so much better for me. Still, I know I need to look at news at times.
      Its for many traders and it was hard for me too. But if you surf through this thread, you will find many useful things and tips for news trading and maybe something can be very handy for you Also feel free to write any questions here and I will gladly assist you with my knowledge and experience.

15. Demo contests
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

dech2003 has a spectacular aura about dech2003 has a spectacular aura about dech2003's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      969.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If a trader have full and adequate knowledge of fundamental trading that is wonderful,this made remind me of the good old days that i use to trade high impact fundamental news though not every time but once i trade it use to make cool cash that gladdens my heart so let trader who love trading fundamental give it all what it takes to know how to do it very well.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dech2003 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-23-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 16 ... LastLast