• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: How to trade based on Fundamentals? (part 2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Berden is an unknown quantity at this point Berden's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The forex is getting very scientific as well as technical; there are a lot of trading instruments say robots, expert advisors etc. technical analysis is the new groove but this doesn’t suggest we should do away with the fundamentals. The fundamentals are very vital to price movement in the ** market. Fundamental such as interest rates play a big role in the currency market. This is why many are awaiting the Federal Reserve to hike interest rates.
      Forex Trading Strategies you should use: Larry Williams Strategy | The Channel Strategy | Bill Williams Strategy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Berden For This Useful Post:

100pips (09-14-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

A M Tamim will become famous soon enough A M Tamim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Stop loss for news trading should be tight, do not use like 50-60 pip stop loss, which is waste of money, no more than 30 pips I say.
      News time is very hard to trade. I use 30 pips stop loss. But in the news time market is uncertain as you say it on the thread. So I never enter on the market before and after the news come. I trade on swing and it's more profitable than news time trading for me.
      Indicators are useless if your can't use them

4. The Following User Says Thank You to A M Tamim For This Useful Post:

100pips (09-14-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Sleepy

souila7 is an unknown quantity at this point souila7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that trading using fundamentals is much more than most traders think. If fundamental tradaing deals with all the things that has to do with the country that you are trading its currencies, the traders that are siding or opposing the currency matter in the market on the economic news, despite the fact that larger number of them are technical

6. The Following User Says Thank You to souila7 For This Useful Post:

100pips (09-14-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Angry

impexo27 is just really nice impexo27 is just really nice impexo27 is just really nice impexo27 is just really nice impexo27 is just really nice impexo27's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1110.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Fundamental is really a good indicator for the traders who knows how to interpret the fundamental ideas about a particular news. Majors new like nfp, interest rate change can effect the market pretty much more and can change the course of the market. So seeing those is a key thing to do.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to impexo27 For This Useful Post:

100pips (09-14-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Quantum22 will become famous soon enough Quantum22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      821.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The Fundamental analysis is a complex analytics methods, Technical is always a bit better and less complex than it. For news trading, A trader must have specifically become paramount to know how Market reacts, In relation to the info released.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Quantum22 For This Useful Post:

100pips (09-14-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,431 Times in 707 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quantum22 View Post
      The Fundamental analysis is a complex analytics methods, Technical is always a bit better and less complex than it. For news trading, A trader must have specifically become paramount to know how Market reacts, In relation to the info released.
      The fundamental analysis is not complex at all, it's very easy, only have to study its strategies and know about the news, you just follow a few rules like you do in technicals analysis and you be able to trade successfuly based on news.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tahiri For This Useful Post:

100pips (09-14-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Inspired

jackcm has a spectacular aura about jackcm has a spectacular aura about jackcm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1464.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tahiri View Post
      The fundamental analysis is not complex at all, it's very easy, only have to study its strategies and know about the news, you just follow a few rules like you do in technicals analysis and you be able to trade successfuly based on news.
      Well I don't think Fundamental trading is easy as you think, it's more difficult than technical analysis because you may take into consideration many things, not only economic reports but also monetary policy, geopolitical events and the most important part is how market re-act to them. But of course it is more logical than trading method based on chart.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jackcm For This Useful Post:

100pips (09-14-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,431 Times in 707 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jackcm View Post
      Well I don't think Fundamental trading is easy as you think, it's more difficult than technical analysis because you may take into consideration many things, not only economic reports but also monetary policy, geopolitical events and the most important part is how market re-act to them. But of course it is more logical than trading method based on chart.
      you have to know about news, right, and their impact level like NFP, interate rates, and others, you just have to focus on the currencies affected by these news and the time of their annoucements and trade safely, you should not care about the reports or speech to make your decision, if you do this way, you will be so confused.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tahiri For This Useful Post:

100pips (09-14-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      660.45 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i dont think there is any operfect system in this forex market news or fundamemntal and technical one thing i know is that all this two things just act accelarator to a predetermined level i call them holes or gaps which can not be seen by naked eyes in your chart but some simple calculation so news are confusing but the are fuel to what are unfinish look at uj we have a hole or a gap to be filled at 120.90 am still holding long upto that level i wont short uj whatever the news is and this target bis for the week so either we get it today or before friday end and watch it

18. Dragon
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      660.45 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

hellow traders
      as far as fundamental trading is concerned you have to understand how price move or how is moved by big players most of this news you see they help the big players either reaching there predetermined target or help them for reentry thats why sometimes you see a high positive impact news sometimes it doesnt move the pair the way it should be

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast