• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: INDEX of TRADING STRATEGIES listed on MT5 Forex Community. (part 2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

bishopiyke is an unknown quantity at this point bishopiyke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The saying of kiss that is keep it simple stupid is still valid. Some times our chat is loaded with indicators that we often get confused. For me I prefer using moving averages and then with the help of support and resistance and most importantly price action. I have come to realise that almost all the strategies you can think of is contained in price action especially with daily candles. It contains a lot of information and filters the noise.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

tuspee4love is an unknown quantity at this point tuspee4love's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hmm what an interesting forum thread that is really going to help improve the knowledge of people that are into the forex trading but i will like to understand if there is anything that will be done and there are some things that i have not been able to see in this outreach, i will like to know if emotion control is not part of the strategies that is placed in the very thread and some other threads that are talking about strategies have not mentioned this very thing as a strategy so i will like you to tell me why you are not recognizing it as one.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

mimu222 will become famous soon enough mimu222's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

all the stated strategy is great. but we don't have to learn or use all of them in our strategy. try to be an expert in 1 strategy or method, trade with confident and avoid emotional greed.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mimu222 For This Useful Post:

6sh (09-05-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

mwasim is an unknown quantity at this point mwasim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

@PhAnToMtRaDeR79 first of all thanks a lot for compiling such a wonderful thread. my one request to you which i already mentioned in another thread can you make a thread which contains only those strategies which return ratio is more than 70%. or any strategies which you use and its return ration more than 70% i am really great full to you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mwasim For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (12-02-2015)

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,135 Times in 8,472 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mwasim View Post
      @PhAnToMtRaDeR79 first of all thanks a lot for compiling such a wonderful thread. my one request to you which i already mentioned in another thread can you make a thread which contains only those strategies which return ratio is more than 70%. or any strategies which you use and its return ration more than 70% i am really great full to you.
      That is a tough request. The thread starters don't mention the return ratio so I don't know this information and can't tell you about it.
      My trading strategy don't have 70% hit rate and I don't have a single strategy. My method is by using trend line, patterns (western chart patterns and candlestick patterns), elliot wave, support and resistance. And I trade using big time frame so it's not exciting for many people here.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

forexdetonator will become famous soon enough forexdetonator's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      475.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default My staretgy may be part of the list

I think I have added about ten or so trading strategies which other traders should check out, there are very simple, profitable, and new trading methods yet to be tap by forex industry, my question is how is the listing done?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,010 Times in 406 Posts

This thread has a lot of trading strategies listed and it's just too much to search for rookies. Maybe it's gonna be better if there is a preview of the trading strategies and know a lot more like the statistics so new traders won't get lost in this business. It's just a suggestion but still if you boyz can do it then it'll be better.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

emadomda is on a distinguished road emadomda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: INDEX of TRADING STRATEGIES listed on MT5 Forex Community. (part 2)

In the FOREX market, the broker either passes the trading orders directly (STP) to a liquidity provider (Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, Nomura Bank, Citigroup, UBS, Bank of America, etc.) or takes the role The counterparty in the transaction (market maker).

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6