• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The Secret To Trade Full Time In Forex (But Doing It Part Time)! (3)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,181 Times in 7,260 Posts

Default The Secret To Trade Full Time In Forex (But Doing It Part Time)! (3)

Many people/trader/member in this forum talks about their desire to become a full time trader. They say that becoming a full time trader will bring their level of living to a better state. And of course, if you are new to this market you would love to become a full time trader, right?

Indeed, becoming a full time trader is everyone's dream.

Becoming a full time trader though, is not an easy task. You gotta have these things first:

1. a strong determination to weather the hardship (the ups and downs) in this market because there will definitely be losing trades, big loss, flat market condition and other hurdles. And without a strong determination you will, without a doubt, turn back on the market and never to return again.

2. a powerful, proven profitable trading strategy to help you make money in the market. Trust me, without this one you will SURELY FAIL. To help you get started, on behalf of MT5 Forex Forum I already made a list of every trading strategy available in this forum to ease you in searching for the trading strategy that suits you and you can find them all in this thread.

One tip from me is this:

Most trading strategy uses 1, 2 or even more indicator. Try to find the version of those indicator that comes with sound alert or email alert. Why? I'll explain this later.

3. practice a lot, adjust the trading strategy to fit you personally and then accumulate valuable trading experience. MT5 Forex Forum as the BEST FOREX FORUM in the world is partnering with InstaForex (the GREATEST BROKER on the planet earth) give you the benefit of making bonus from your participation so you can have trading capital to achieve the goal of having a valuable trading experience. If you are just visiting this forum by chance and have not yet become our member I strongly suggest you to register by using this link (no, I don't use my ref link to get bonus from your membership in this forum ) and then go here before you make a trading account. You should also get familiar with how things work in this forum by clicking and reviewing the links in my signature. Believe me, you can get more than enough money as your trading capital if you follow the rules in this forum.

4. branch out your expertise and become a truly full time trader by offering PAMM service through InstaForex and/or offering ForexCopy service which is also available in InstaForex. Or you can also establish yourself as a powerful forex technical analyst and work for InstaForex.

In point #2 I mentioned about having indicators that came with alerts (sound alert and/or email alert). Why is this important? If you want to become a full time trader you should always stay in touch with the market. Unfortunately, you are not capable of doing so because you are not yet a full time trader so you can't afford sitting in front of the monitor all day long seeking for trading opportunities.

So... the only way to cope with this problem is by using an indicator that comes with sound alert or email alert. If the indicator has sound alert you can do other things with your computer and only watch the chart when there is a sound alerting you that there might be a good opportunity in the market. On behalf of MT5 Forex Forum I have done the hard work for you by collecting all of the indicator available in this forum in this thread so you can find the version that comes with sound/email alert.

If you are away, you can set the indicator(s) to send an email alert so you will be notified whenever there is an opportunity in the market through your smartphone (android-based phones, iphone, blackberry etc) and then you can enter/exit a position by using the trading platform that you already installed in your smartphone.

As you can see... IT IS POSSIBLE to become a full time trader while doing it part time. So why don't you start doing it now?

Now... for you skeptics who obviously have a lot of question and doubt in mind I can only say this:

believe what you want to believe because I will never be able to change your negative attitude. However, note this one thing... there are many people who succeed in this business. Click this to see the recent event that you can verify with InstaForex (and there are many more story like this that went unspotted by me and by many people).

As for me... have I become a full time trader yet? No, but I'm trying very hard to become one. Am I doing what I'm saying? Of course!

And the last but not the least is...

May God bless you in your effort to become a full time forex trader!

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

2. Forex Game
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

Junior1994 (04-17-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      Angelic

smith will become famous soon enough smith's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2156.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default The Secret To Trade Full Time In Forex (But Doing It Part Time)! (3)

Well full time trading means you have to look after market and then work on the process of management,also we should keep some things moving right and then work on that,all that creates a good opening and then manage to do that

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3531.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The listed about how to become a full time trader are all correct as it is a challenging decision to take and then be able to excel in it as it means that there will be no any extra income from day trading except from trading in the Forex market every month end

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

MIS is a jewel in the rough MIS is a jewel in the rough MIS is a jewel in the rough MIS is a jewel in the rough MIS's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      677.60 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Honest View Post
      The listed about how to become a full time trader are all correct as it is a challenging decision to take and then be able to excel in it as it means that there will be no any extra income from day trading except from trading in the Forex market every month end
      do you mean long term trade is the choice for it? I think not only like that, we do it on day trade is same, event scalp with little lot, if acumulated in one month will be same result, and the point we can know the market condition everytime.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Yeehaw

svyatoslav69 has a spectacular aura about svyatoslav69 has a spectacular aura about svyatoslav69's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1092.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MIS View Post
      do you mean long term trade is the choice for it? I think not only like that, we do it on day trade is same, event scalp with little lot, if acumulated in one month will be same result, and the point we can know the market condition everytime.
      nope mate doesnt work that way, if you accumulate your scalping result against the longer term trade may have different result since the risk and reward ratio between those two are different, you may lose all your money in forex by doing scalping

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Confused

Old_man54 is on a distinguished road Old_man54's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      140.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MIS View Post
      scalping with small lot!!! i think its bad opinion, you should be remember with our psychology when we come in the market..what happen after you come in?? you will feel affraid, worry about market movement and not 100% focus. so if you more come in market you will more afraid and more chance to fail.
      so if you want use scalping, better use big lot and cover it with money management.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Chatty

jansensy0785 is an unknown quantity at this point jansensy0785's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by svyatoslav69 View Post
      nope mate doesnt work that way, if you accumulate your scalping result against the longer term trade may have different result since the risk and reward ratio between those two are different, you may lose all your money in forex by doing scalping
      i agree with you mate.. scalping with big lot not a way that we retail trader do because the downside risk is big.... and the upside risk is only a little.. we must have got stoped out oftenly.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5515.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Old_man54 View Post
      scalping with small lot!!! i think its bad opinion, you should be remember with our psychology when we come in the market..what happen after you come in?? you will feel affraid, worry about market movement and not 100% focus. so if you more come in market you will more afraid and more chance to fail.
      so if you want use scalping, better use big lot and cover it with money management.
      well there is no proper money management which teach us to use big lot in our trades bro, if you use big lot in your trading its mean you not use proper money management in this bussiness. and what make you worry with market movement is because you use big lot in your trading bro
      "RoAd tO CoNSisTeNt pRofiT"

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

daun is an unknown quantity at this point daun's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is nothing we can do and we do it very capable in determining the trade where we would need time and part-time I think highly enough time for us to be able to analyze and trade well where this trade we are able to produce and afford us do with trade profitable and well managed we get in this business

12. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

mrlaconic is on a distinguished road mrlaconic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2056.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

very insightful i must say the thing is to be a part time or full time trader is a matter of availability i want to say that someone who works for instance does not have the time to be a full time trader and someone who is not working has the opportunity to be a full time trader

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast