• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: The Secret To Trade Full Time In Forex (But Doing It Part Time)! (Part 3)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2684.54 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes even if we trade full time it doesn't mean that we have to trade all the long as it is all about opportunities and whenever we get the opportunity we should just trade and that would be the best solution to all of our trading problems. And I really agree with all of your suggestions as it can surely make a difference.

2. FB
      Where am I?
      I am:
      Amazed

bhakung is on a distinguished road bhakung's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I want to do my own full-time forec trading strategy that can generate profits consistently
      and I myself use big capital to trade as well as have income every month in large quantities so that

they can pay for forex trading life because nothing is possible. to happy life if they have financial problems

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

anowarul01 is on a distinguished road anowarul01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      149.78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is really a very good and useful post for the newbies. I think, newbies will be benefited by reading this post. I am also a newbie. I have taken it as my part time job. But I desire that when I shall completely learn about the forex trade, then I shall take this trade as my full time job. I have enough determine about it.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angry

pallab121 is on a distinguished road pallab121's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      540.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex is a online business so you can do this job full or part time. it is very risky profitable business. so if you have good knowledge and experience then you can do this business full time. if your have other job or business then you can do this job part time.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

nilvayi is a jewel in the rough nilvayi is a jewel in the rough nilvayi is a jewel in the rough nilvayi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      582.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I found this thread is very informative. As a full time trader it is possible to run PAMM service or Forex copy service only when you are an expert trader. What i understand by full time is to trade Forex as a main job and looking for the chart longer time and also money management too. A full time trade always up to date with the economical political situation of a country also.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angry

pallab121 is on a distinguished road pallab121's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      540.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i like to do this business part time because it is a online business platform for everyone. so i want to do my work and join trade sometimes. i like to earn profit in forex trade market. forex is a risky and profitable business so i want to earn profit in this business. it is give us lot of opportunity for earn money. so i want to earn money .

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a name known to all Beautiful Quynh is a name known to all Beautiful Quynh is a name known to all Beautiful Quynh is a name known to all Beautiful Quynh is a name known to all Beautiful Quynh is a name known to all Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The title of the thread is really tricky and attracts attention very quick and I'm a victim

I really thought I will find some kind of secret that not many people know hehe. But, it's a good trick to use the tips in this thread to maximize the time management for those who are still working or have other job but still want to trade like usual.

Thanks for the tips anyway!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are so many difficulties to become a successful trader in our career. This is the hardest online business in the world and we can easily lose money. We should test our ability for some time using the demo trading account before taking the forex as our main career or profession. It is so passionate and addictive but risky too.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The secret to trading full time but doing it part time is to make an EA of your own. Even if you have a regular job your expert advisor can trade on your behalf anytime all the time. You don't need to watch your screen all the time waiting for good set up. Alternately, you can invest in a good PAMM manager or do copy trades of profitable traders.
      No Guts No Glory!

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

umarf000 is an unknown quantity at this point umarf000's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Many people/trader/member in this forum talks about their desire to become a full time trader. They say that becoming a full time trader will bring their level of living to a better state. And of course, if you are new to this market you would love to become a full time trader, right?

Indeed, becoming a full time trader is everyone's dream.

Becoming a full time trader though, is not an easy task. You gotta have these things first:

1. a strong determination to weather the hardship (the ups and downs) in this market because there will definitely be losing trades, big loss, flat market condition and other hurdles. And without a strong determination you will, without a doubt, turn back on the market and never to return again.

2. a powerful, proven profitable trading strategy to help you make money in the market. Trust me, without this one you will SURELY FAIL. To help you get started, on behalf of MT5 Forex Forum I already made a list of every trading strategy available in this forum to ease you in searching for the trading strategy that suits you and you can find them all in this thread.

One tip from me is this:

Most trading strategy uses 1, 2 or even more indicator. Try to find the version of those indicator that comes with sound alert or email alert. Why? I'll explain this later.

3. practice a lot, adjust the trading strategy to fit you personally and then accumulate valuable trading experience. MT5 Forex Forum as the BEST FOREX FORUM in the world is partnering with InstaForex (the GREATEST BROKER on the planet earth) give you the benefit of making bonus from your participation so you can have trading capital to achieve the goal of having a valuable trading experience. If you are just visiting this forum by chance and have not yet become our member I strongly suggest you to register by using this link (no, I don't use my ref link to get bonus from your membership in this forum ) and then go here before you make a trading account. You should also get familiar with how things work in this forum by clicking and reviewing the links in my signature. Believe me, you can get more than enough money as your trading capital if you follow the rules in this forum.

4. branch out your expertise and become a truly full time trader by offering PAMM service through InstaForex and/or offering ForexCopy service which is also available in InstaForex. Or you can also establish yourself as a powerful forex technical analyst and work for InstaForex.

In point #2 I mentioned about having indicators that came with alerts (sound alert and/or email alert). Why is this important? If you want to become a full time trader you should always stay in touch with the market. Unfortunately, you are not capable of doing so because you are not yet a full time trader so you can't afford sitting in front of the monitor all day long seeking for trading opportunities.

So... the only way to cope with this problem is by using an indicator that comes with sound alert or email alert. If the indicator has sound alert you can do other things with your computer and only watch the chart when there is a sound alerting you that there might be a good opportunity in the market. On behalf of MT5 Forex Forum I have done the hard work for you by collecting all of the indicator available in this forum in this thread so you can find the version that comes with sound/email alert.

If you are away, you can set the indicator(s) to send an email alert so you will be notified whenever there is an opportunity in the market through your smartphone (android-based phones, iphone, blackberry etc) and then you can enter/exit a position by using the trading platform that you already installed in your smartphone.

As you can see... IT IS POSSIBLE to become a full time trader while doing it part time. So why don't you start doing it now?

Now... for you skeptics who obviously have a lot of question and doubt in mind I can only say this:

believe what you want to believe because I will never be able to change your negative attitude. However, note this one thing... there are many people who succeed in this business. Click this to see the recent event that you can verify with InstaForex (and there are many more story like this that went unspotted by me and by many people).

As for me... have I become a full time trader yet? No, but I'm trying very hard to become one. Am I doing what I'm saying? Of course!

And the last but not the least is...

May God bless you in your effort to become a full time forex trader!
      Working in forex with proper planning and future plan that what you have to be in forex. Trading part time and full time is not a matter, matter is that you are a consistent learner and make trading strategies to make profit out of forex. And forum mt5 is the best for new comers for helping them to make bonus for their trading account capital. Thanks insta

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

yes in forex you just need to watch the market and keep eye on the opportunity where you see a trade enter there and make profit right away. all the time for trading is not good for your and not good for your health. Forex has a great potential to make money because its liquid market.

Reply to Thread
    Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 LastLast