• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: The Secret To Trade Full Time In Forex (But Doing It Part Time)! (3)

Banned
      I am:
      Paranoid

Vitamin will become famous soon enough Vitamin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      923.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

why are you so curious and confident can perform trading activities fulltime? I am sure that no one trader who can perform trading activities fulltime without resting, cmiiw. because if ever they would still rest stop for a while on Saturday and Sunday, cmiiw

2. Forex Game
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

startlife is on a distinguished road startlife's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      356.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you verry much for this topic as I said always the knowledge and experience is the key of succes. of course all traders want make success but the success will come step by step by making a self plan and practice it for long and long time to get more experience and avoid lot mistakes on live trading.
      Thank you very much.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Ellisa is an unknown quantity at this point Ellisa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think if we trade forex full time, we eliminate the advantage of forex market which is not need to trade full time but we could earn even bigger income than any full-time jobs. Clearly that we don't need to trade whole the time, just watch the market, analyze it, find the signals, go long/short, make stop loss/take profit, then turn of the laptop and go out we don't trade full time, but we can spend full time for learning forex trading knowledge.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      533.65 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

For most of us its very hard to become a full time trader even in part time because we don't have enough experience and money needed to make good profis every month. Most traders start with few bucks and want to make thousands making 1000% or more in a short period of time. Who didn't dream about become a millionaire by trading forex starting with few bucks??? Its possible but very rare to occur. A good and long term sucessfully strategy can't risk too much and maximum profits its about 20-25% a month.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1777.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trade long term strategy. That's what I'm doing right now. I only spend an hour in the morning updating my position and another hour in the evening. In this way I can handle my trading account and make big income in forex trading. I'm so lucky that I build my trading account slowly but surely using long term strategy.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Ellisa is an unknown quantity at this point Ellisa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika View Post
      Trade long term strategy. That's what I'm doing right now. I only spend an hour in the morning updating my position and another hour in the evening. In this way I can handle my trading account and make big income in forex trading. I'm so lucky that I build my trading account slowly but surely using long term strategy.
      It's a great idea, I'm following long term trading strategy, too. I don't think I need to spend much time on trading, just 1 hour per day to open the platform, see the trend, find the signal and decide if placing order or not. I also can spend more 1 hour to read news relating to the currency pairs I'm trading, and overalll economic news, that's all

Banned
      I am:
      Paranoid

Vitamin will become famous soon enough Vitamin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      923.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The main requirement for us to still be able to earn profits in the forex market is enough time, we must remember that free time can give us a chance to make a comfortable trading activity, so that at the end of trading activity is relatively more advantageous because it is supported by time and psychological sufficient conditions

Banned
      I am:
      Innocent

Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1263.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that it is not a matter the full time or the part time if we know the proper money management and risk management tools then we can earn more money with using our own strategy and plan. So, here I do not see extra benefit of the full time work if we do not the proper knowledge about forex business.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

janiasif is an unknown quantity at this point janiasif's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Many people/trader/member in this forum talks about their desire to become a full time trader. They say that becoming a full time trader will bring their level of living to a better state. And of course, if you are new to this market you would love to become a full time trader, right?

Indeed, becoming a full time trader is everyone's dream.

dear sir i am also very very thankful to you for this nice post and the rule you have tell us these rule i think that are the most important rule just for them whose are new in the insta forex market and want to start their business
      Becoming a full time trader though, is not an easy task. You gotta have these things first:

1. a strong determination to weather the hardship (the ups and downs) in this market because there will definitely be losing trades, big loss, flat market condition and other hurdles. And without a strong determination you will, without a doubt, turn back on the market and never to return again.

2. a powerful, proven profitable trading strategy to help you make money in the market. Trust me, without this one you will SURELY FAIL. To help you get started, on behalf of MT5 Forex Forum I already made a list of every trading strategy available in this forum to ease you in searching for the trading strategy that suits you and you can find them all in this thread.

One tip from me is this:

Most trading strategy uses 1, 2 or even more indicator. Try to find the version of those indicator that comes with sound alert or email alert. Why? I'll explain this later.

3. practice a lot, adjust the trading strategy to fit you personally and then accumulate valuable trading experience. MT5 Forex Forum as the BEST FOREX FORUM in the world is partnering with InstaForex (the GREATEST BROKER on the planet earth) give you the benefit of making bonus from your participation so you can have trading capital to achieve the goal of having a valuable trading experience. If you are just visiting this forum by chance and have not yet become our member I strongly suggest you to register by using this link (no, I don't use my ref link to get bonus from your membership in this forum ) and then go here before you make a trading account. You should also get familiar with how things work in this forum by clicking and reviewing the links in my signature. Believe me, you can get more than enough money as your trading capital if you follow the rules in this forum.

4. branch out your expertise and become a truly full time trader by offering PAMM service through InstaForex and/or offering ForexCopy service which is also available in InstaForex. Or you can also establish yourself as a powerful forex technical analyst and work for InstaForex.

In point #2 I mentioned about having indicators that came with alerts (sound alert and/or email alert). Why is this important? If you want to become a full time trader you should always stay in touch with the market. Unfortunately, you are not capable of doing so because you are not yet a full time trader so you can't afford sitting in front of the monitor all day long seeking for trading opportunities.

So... the only way to cope with this problem is by using an indicator that comes with sound alert or email alert. If the indicator has sound alert you can do other things with your computer and only watch the chart when there is a sound alerting you that there might be a good opportunity in the market. On behalf of MT5 Forex Forum I have done the hard work for you by collecting all of the indicator available in this forum in this thread so you can find the version that comes with sound/email alert.

If you are away, you can set the indicator(s) to send an email alert so you will be notified whenever there is an opportunity in the market through your smartphone (android-based phones, iphone, blackberry etc) and then you can enter/exit a position by using the trading platform that you already installed in your smartphone.

As you can see... IT IS POSSIBLE to become a full time trader while doing it part time. So why don't you start doing it now?

Now... for you skeptics who obviously have a lot of question and doubt in mind I can only say this:

believe what you want to believe because I will never be able to change your negative attitude. However, note this one thing... there are many people who succeed in this business. Click this to see the recent event that you can verify with InstaForex (and there are many more story like this that went unspotted by me and by many people).

As for me... have I become a full time trader yet? No, but I'm trying very hard to become one. Am I doing what I'm saying? Of course!

And the last but not the least is...

May God bless you in your effort to become a full time forex trader!
      dear sir i am also very very thankful to you for this nice post and the rule you have tell us these rule i think that are the most important rule just for them whose are new in the insta forex market and want to start their business

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

rahati is on a distinguished road rahati's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex business is nice opportunity for us that we can take forex business as our full time or also can take it as our part time business .it is just depend on our wish but i think to take it full time for you need first practice long time on forex market .

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast