• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20

Thread: The Secret To Trade Full Time In Forex (But Doing It Part Time)! (Part 3)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      135.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is depend on traders that how the like to trade in this business. there is no problem if you are trading as a part time trader. in past i was also a part time trader and trading almost 5 year. but now i have start trading as a full time trader. if you think that you have skills and make your career in this business then you can leave your job or other business and start it as a full time.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mian Naseer for this useful post.

Laghari99 (09-19-2018), MrAceY (09-19-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

msi is on a distinguished road msi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Being FTT ( full time trader) is not easy as you think. Maybe it is everyone dream as a trader. But to become successful FTT is the most important thing.Only trader who can managed thier trade wisely can became successful trader. Not trade like gambling, but with proven system or SOP with good risk and reward trade.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to msi for this useful post.

6sh (09-10-2018), Laghari99 (09-19-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

6sh is a jewel in the rough 6sh is a jewel in the rough 6sh is a jewel in the rough 6sh is a jewel in the rough 6sh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by msi View Post
      Being FTT ( full time trader) is not easy as you think. Maybe it is everyone dream as a trader. But to become successful FTT is the most important thing.Only trader who can managed thier trade wisely can became successful trader. Not trade like gambling, but with proven system or SOP with good risk and reward trade.
      mate, i also think that working with cash in the forex market is no longer always convenient due to the fact foreign exchange being an over the counter market has many infrastructural threats of doing business. thereby, a trader have to have some simple ideas about the monetary market buying n' selling equipment n' techniques. again, by myself money management canít help a forex trader fully. he needs to mix his fund n' chance administration activities exact along with the environment friendly n' timely alternate execution decisions.
      you thank me, i thank you..!

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to 6sh for this useful post.

Laghari99 (09-19-2018), msi (09-10-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cheeky

frazzaq2 is on a distinguished road frazzaq2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As it seems to me Forex is a part time work, you cannot run a home on Forex profits because you are not exactly sure about how much you are going to get each month.
      but it is really beneficial if its a part time so you ca earn some extra money just on you own.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to frazzaq2 For This Useful Post:

Laghari99 (09-19-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Innocent

Laghari99 will become famous soon enough Laghari99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its depend on the person who is involve in trading,he/she have time to trading or not?at this forum i know most of my friend they in trading since university period.approximately 5 year ago.when i look them now they are fully busy in this business .how that?because of that,they earn very much from trading.they inspired me,now i m also doing this,i think you should to take decision what is best time for you for trading.trading is earning way,but study is more important for the student traders.they must first look at the education ,when you have the extra time you can go at trading .

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Laghari99 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Khurram329 will become famous soon enough Khurram329 will become famous soon enough Khurram329's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is an online business and there are many people who are doing forex for quite some time now. As for traders who are earning good from here it foes not matter for them but the real problem is for traders who are not earning that much from forex so if you want to earn more from forex I will advise you to give that platform more time so that you can learn more and more and your learning will make you earn more from forex. Al traders on forex do know the fact that the time given to forex is directly proportional to the amount of profits you earn from forex and for these profits they are directly dependent on your earnings. So stayblessed and earn more from forex.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Khurram329 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

13. lamborghini
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cool

MrAceY is on a distinguished road MrAceY's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

to be a fulltime trader, the most important factor is how to maintain income. the main reason to get a stable income is by discipline. thus, this main character is still lacking in the trader itself. all is about self-discipline, money management all together will complete as gear to be a fulltime trader. this is easiest said than done, but if we can manage it properly then the future is bright.

Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20