• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 44 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast

Thread: Haven't Received Your BONUS For Last Month? Read Here. (part 2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,160 Times in 212 Posts

May be the forum goes to Shikder IT behalf of instaforex, thats why its taking time to credit bonus with new system. Hopefully that will be better for us.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

azmassi (05-19-2018), moneygrows (05-19-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-20-2018), Unregistered (1)

3. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      280.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      Does this weekly bonus payment affect the 2 months period in attaching new bonus trading account?

On a monthly bonus payment rule, it says that we must attach a new bonus trading account before the end of the current month in order to receive the next month bonus payment. I'm not sure how this new weekly payment affect this situation?
      We have to wait , the mods will clarify it for us. At least now if one missed his bonus it'll be a weekly bonus not all his monthly bonus

5. The following 7 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

azmassi (05-19-2018), balut (05-16-2018), kammraz (05-19-2018), moneygrows (05-19-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-20-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3687.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,474 Times in 2,053 Posts

Am still waiting for bonus for post and for like of April 2018. Any reason why the bonus was delayed?

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

azmassi (05-19-2018), moneygrows (05-19-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-20-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x is a name known to all bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,160 Times in 212 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      Am still waiting for bonus for post and for like of April 2018. Any reason why the bonus was delayed?
      I am thinking that may be you will get more than 250$ for Bonus for April'2018
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

azmassi (05-19-2018), forexianz (05-18-2018), moneygrows (05-19-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-20-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3135.98 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,425 Times in 586 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      They did say the payment will be within 15-20th of May. Wait until tomorrow first. Plus, there has been occurence in the past where the payment got delayed past the promise date due to no fault of MT5 forum as Instaforex is the one who credited the payment.
      Never Give Up! Success Is Just Around The Corner

11. The following 6 users say Thank You to kammraz for this useful post.

azmassi (05-19-2018), forexianz (05-19-2018), FxBD (05-19-2018), moneygrows (05-19-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-20-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,388 Times in 549 Posts

I really don't understand anymore how this bonus system work, today being 20th of may still yet bonus for like is not credited, please mod or admin should clarify if this bonus will be paid or not.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Eneregha For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (05-20-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3788.10 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,580 Times in 821 Posts

well, 20th has not expired yet. we just need to be patient. we will be credited soon.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (05-20-2018)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,597 Times in 8,118 Posts

Hi all,

I want to bring all of your attention to this delay in bonus. Those who have been with us since last year and even from before that will understand that delays do happen during all this time. However, the forum always pay the members and that is something that new members must know. There are technical challenge in running a big forum such as this one and give bonus to many people. So please be understanding because the bonus will definitely arrive.

Last year, the delay happened because we changed the bonus system from the old one to ISCA. And now the delay happen because we want you to get your bonus on a weekly basis. So as you can see that we are doing better things for you so the least thing you can do is appreciate the hard work that the team behind this forum and our sponsor is doing for you.

The forum and the sponsor is strong so you don't have to worry about anything.

Just focus on giving your best effort to build this community even better!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

FxBD has a spectacular aura about FxBD has a spectacular aura about FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2658.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79 View Post
      Hi all,

I want to bring all of your attention to this delay in bonus. Those who have been with us since last year and even from before that will understand that delays do happen during all this time. However, the forum always pay the members and that is something that new members must know. There are technical challenge in running a big forum such as this one and give bonus to many people. So please be understanding because the bonus will definitely arrive.

Last year, the delay happened because we changed the bonus system from the old one to ISCA. And now the delay happen because we want you to get your bonus on a weekly basis. So as you can see that we are doing better things for you so the least thing you can do is appreciate the hard work that the team behind this forum and our sponsor is doing for you.

The forum and the sponsor is strong so you don't have to worry about anything.

Just focus on giving your best effort to build this community even better!
      i have no worries because i know mt5 forum always pays in time ..that is why i am involved here since last 6 years without any questioning.

18. The following 6 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

azmassi (05-20-2018), forexianz (05-20-2018), kanyB1 (05-20-2018), Unregistered (3)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1290.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,585 Times in 1,379 Posts

One thing that I have understood is that whenever there is a delay like this people get to complain but at the end they will be thankful for it, this new ISCA made many people apprehensive then but they came to appreciate it later, I believe this weekly will surely put more smiles in our faces, instaforex is as solid as a rock, no shaking!

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

azmassi (05-20-2018), forexianz (05-20-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 44 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast