• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 46 49 50 51

Thread: Haven't Received Your BONUS For Last Month? Read Here. (part 2)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,534 Times in 6,662 Posts

Well, as we can see on the trading history.
      We only received the bonuses for posting and like of April.

So, we can assume if our post in last 3 weeks on May will be credited next week with the new weekly bonus system.

Regards.
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (05-22-2018), dzin4aans (05-22-2018), Endut (05-22-2018), FxBD (05-22-2018), moneygrows (Yesterday)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">Ōīšåźń ļīšņąė</a>
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Jsmbugu will become famous soon enough Jsmbugu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For pay to post bonus with new weekly system next payment is tomorrow as i think , and can i know if we will receive the pay for like bonus also in the same day or after a week from that day we received it i mean today . and thank you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jsmbugu For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is just really nice わξΨǐ ツ is just really nice わξΨǐ ツ is just really nice わξΨǐ ツ is just really nice わξΨǐ ツ is just really nice わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      174.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmbugu View Post
      For pay to post bonus with new weekly system next payment is tomorrow as i think , and can i know if we will receive the pay for like bonus also in the same day or after a week from that day we received it i mean today . and thank you
      I really confusing with your posts, i think we will received next bonuses at May 28th with new weekly bonuses system.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (Yesterday)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1800.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,605 Times in 624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by わξΨǐ ツ View Post
      I really confusing with your posts, i think we will received next bonuses at May 28th with new weekly bonuses system.

I think you are correct on this particular issue, Since we got paid yesterday which is 21st day of May 2018, That means that if the weekly payment system has kicked off, we will be paid in 7 days from last payment which is on the 28th of May 2018

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMode For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (Yesterday)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I was talking about the two bonuses if we will receive them both in the same day or there is a change also with the new weekly payment system . for the pay for post bonus payment is tomorrow.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Jsmbugu for this useful post.

azmassi (Yesterday), moneygrows (Yesterday)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,534 Times in 6,662 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by わξΨǐ ツ View Post
      Yes it is possible we will starting received weekly bonus at May 28th.
      I will update if there is official info from the Administrator.

I was talking about the two bonuses if we will receive them both in the same day or there is a change also with the new weekly payment system . for the pay for post bonus payment is tomorrow.
      Um, i'm not sure about this matter but i think we will received both bonus between bonus for post and like with new weekly bonus system.
      What do you means "for the pay for post bonus payment is tomorrow."?
      All bonuses for posts and Like of April has been credited. What bonuses will be paid for tomorrow?
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

azmassi (Yesterday), dzin4aans (Yesterday), moneygrows (Yesterday)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      Yes it is possible we will starting received weekly bonus at May 28th.
      I will update if there is official info from the Administrator.

Um, i'm not sure about this matter but i think we will received both bonus between bonus for post and like with new weekly bonus system.
      What do you means "for the pay for post bonus payment is tomorrow."?
      All bonuses for posts and Like of April has been credited. What bonuses will be paid for tomorrow?
      The reason for that is because after that we will switch to weekly bonus payment instead of monthly bonus payment!
      As we see the new announcement says the payment now weekly , we've got paid is 16th in this month so today is been a week since the last payment for pay for posts bonus .

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Jsmbugu for this useful post.

azmassi (Yesterday), moneygrows (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is just really nice わξΨǐ ツ is just really nice わξΨǐ ツ is just really nice わξΨǐ ツ is just really nice わξΨǐ ツ is just really nice わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      174.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The reason for that is because after that we will switch to weekly bonus payment instead of monthly bonus payment!
      As we see the new announcement says the payment now weekly , we've got paid is 16th in this month so today is been a week since the last payment for pay for posts bonus .
      Yes i think you right, the bonus for post is credited at 16th, we can read from here http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12758749
      If the bonus for post is credited today so that means you are right but if not then that means we will receive it at 28th.

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

azmassi (Yesterday), Jsmbugu (Yesterday), moneygrows (Yesterday)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,394 Times in 4,382 Posts

The delay of bonus for like was due to the switch from monthly to weekly bonus payment. So, once everything is fixed, members will get their bonus for post and bonus for like on the same day.

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

dzin4aans (Yesterday), moneygrows (Yesterday)

Reply to Thread
    Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 46 49 50 51