• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Haven't Received Your BONUS For Last Month? Read Here. (part 2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angry

Green Pips will become famous soon enough Green Pips will become famous soon enough Green Pips's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      535.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Haven't Received Your BONUS For Last Month? Read Here. (part 2)

Dear Members (Mostly Newbies), after reading many post these days like 'Not Getting Bonus in trading account even after posting more than Hundred posts' I have intended to write this thread.
      I hope if you go through this thread before asking the respected Moderators about the problem, you might get a Valid reason of not getting your bonus.

When a New Member registers in MT5 forum, he/she has to make 10 posts for becoming an approved forum member. Being approved does not mean that you will get the bonus next month for sure. It's just a recognition of your membership.

Now, after 10 approved posts, look that if your posts are still going under moderation or not each time you make a new post? If the answer is YES, then you have been marked Suspicious by the AUTOMATED SECURITY SYSTEM of this forum.
      When you are under moderation by the system, your posts wont be get published instantly, they will go under moderation and a moderator will review them.

Remember
      , if such thing is happening to you, that means you are under moderation and you will not get your BONUS in your trading account unless you become fully approved by the system.

How to know that the System has approved your Membership?
      When you will see that your posts are getting approved instantly, that means after making a post it got published instantly.

How long it may take to get approved by the System?
      There is no Fixed Time frame. You have to just keep posting 'Quality' posts which really contributes the discussion and helps other.

What are the reasons for the moderation?
      Multiple accounts from same computer, referring own accounts, low quality posts are the Key reasons I guess. But the Admin knows Best.

Last night (28th or 29th or 30th or 31st of the month) i saw my bonus $50 but this morning (1st of the new month) i saw nothing. What happened?
      This is very common and it is normal because the system is refreshing and your bonus is being calculated. If you don't get your bonus on 7th of the new month then you can come to the moderator to ask about your situation. So you don't have to worry about this matter, ok?

It sometime really frustrating of not getting the bonus but even the moderators can't help you in this matter though they are feeling the same. So, asking them repeatedly for help wont solve the matter. It is totally in your Hand.

I have seen there are members with 800+ approved posts but haven't received bonus yet! So, don't be frustrated, just keep trying. Remember, Patience is the Virtue.

Hope this will help you to understand the problem. Best of Luck!
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 06-01-2014 at 12:30 PM. Reason: adding information.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,452.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,358 Times in 1,249 Posts

Bonus for posting already paid, please check your trading account and read the payment proof thread.
      My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
      FROM ZERO TO HERO
      IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN

3. The following 4 users say Thank You to topman for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (08-08-2014), dzin4aans (06-02-2014), moneygrows (07-26-2014), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

giman will become famous soon enough giman will become famous soon enough giman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,353.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

moderator please help me.
      Last month I collected a bonus of $ 75
      These days I don't get a bonus in our trading account, what's the problem?
      Thank you for your attention

5. The Following User Says Thank You to giman For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,053.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,818 Times in 5,194 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by giman View Post
      moderator please help me.
      Last month I collected a bonus of $ 75
      These days I don't get a bonus in our trading account, what's the problem?
      Thank you for your attention
      I wonder, did you attach new trading account and verified it?
      If not and you didn't do anything regarding that then please contact Sir Moderator Toxic or MT5 Administrator regarding this issue.

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (08-08-2014), azmassi (08-10-2014), moneygrows (07-26-2014), Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

muhammad rizwan pasha is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad rizwan pasha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thumbs up very helpful post

Very nicely explained all the situations, I think every person should read this post once even they are getting bonus or not. they share this information to other new members and help them to understand the forum situations.
      Somedays to Remember Somedays to Forget

9. The Following User Says Thank You to muhammad rizwan pasha For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ianprado22 is an unknown quantity at this point ianprado22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      166.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi Sir! Why is it that my bonus still hasn't come yet its already the 7th Day of August I should have get my bonus from the past moth post.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ianprado22 View Post
      Hi Sir! Why is it that my bonus still hasn't come yet its already the 7th Day of August I should have get my bonus from the past moth post.
      If you failed to attach account till 15th July or failed to verify your account attachment in your email then you won't get any of your last month bonus unfortunately.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (08-08-2014), azmassi (08-10-2014)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

If you failed to attach account till 15th July or failed to verify your account attachment in your email then you won't get any of your last month bonus unfortunately.
      I already attached my account here in this forum. About the verification there is none in my email sent me for verification that is why I'm expected that I will receive my last month bonus.

Here is the proof that I already attached my account last month.

"To complete attaching your trading account please follow the activation link sent to your e-mail." I haven't receive any links about this activations can you please send it to me because I haven't receive it.

Your account 7397797 is already attached to your profile!
      You'll be able to attach other account since 09-02-2014!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ianprado22 View Post
      I already attached my account here in this forum. About the verification there is none in my email sent me for verification that is why I'm expected that I will receive my last month bonus.

Here is the proof that I already attached my account last month.

"To complete attaching your trading account please follow the activation link sent to your e-mail." I haven't receive any links about this activations can you please send it to me because I haven't receive it.

Your account 7397797 is already attached to your profile!
      You'll be able to attach other account since 09-02-2014!
      I see. Please contact Super Moderator Toxic regarding this and he will help you by sending you verification link again.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

Aviz (08-11-2014), azmassi (08-10-2014)

16. Demo contests
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      I see. Please contact Super Moderator Toxic regarding this and he will help you by sending you verification link again.
      Thank you for reading my message and I already sent a message to Toxic since Friday but he hasn't reply to my message.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast