• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Haven't Received Your BONUS For Last Month? Read Here. (part 2)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

israrchoudhary is an unknown quantity at this point israrchoudhary's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sir, I have not received bonus this month and when i submit post after show this massage moderator check you post please solve problem. i am waiting for your massage.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

mosaraffx is an unknown quantity at this point mosaraffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear moderator, I am a good member in forum mt5. i have 35$ bonus for post in my profit or in my account . but why i have no receive this forum bonus in my trading account ? what can i do now ? please tell me as soon as possible. i have done 5 sms in super moderator. but i could not get any ans . please tell me what can i do now ? and how can i get forum bonus in my trading account. my all other mt5 friend got bonus in self trading account.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      570.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Georges View Post
      I have tried to look into your account and it seems everything is okay and you are out if the initial moderation stage that all users must go through, maybe you did not activate your account as a possible reason, i urge you to send a Message to Toxic (Super Moderator) just like MT5 bozZdeviL has advised you to do.
      What do you mean by activate my account?? I open trading account in I** and activate it through confirmation link but I still didn't verify that account. Is verification required to receive posting bonus?? I thought it was only required to withdrawal funds..

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Mellow

Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1711.59 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,098 Times in 4,414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greentrader View Post
      What do you mean by activate my account?? I open trading account in I** and activate it through confirmation link but I still didn't verify that account. Is verification required to receive posting bonus?? I thought it was only required to withdrawal funds..
      I don't think that Verification can be the issue here. I see you followed the right procedure if you used the confirmation link to activate it, if that is the case then i urge you to send a Message to Toxic (Super Moderator) just like MT5 bozZdeviL has advised you to do, he will sort out your issue do not worry
      If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Georges For This Useful Post:

azmassi (09-05-2014)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      570.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Georges View Post
      I don't think that Verification can be the issue here. I see you followed the right procedure if you used the confirmation link to activate it, if that is the case then i urge you to send a Message to Toxic (Super Moderator) just like MT5 bozZdeviL has advised you to do, he will sort out your issue do not worry
      If its not the verification the reason might be other... I've sent PM to Toxic yesterday but I think he might be busy and/or don't know yet what happened with my account... Let's wait a bit more to know why I dodn't get the bonus yet

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Mellow

Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1711.59 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,098 Times in 4,414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greentrader View Post
      If its not the verification the reason might be other... I've sent PM to Toxic yesterday but I think he might be busy and/or don't know yet what happened with my account... Let's wait a bit more to know why I dodn't get the bonus yet
      I am sure he will reply you once he gets the opportunity to do so, any member who sticks to the forum rules to the letter will always be rewarded by handsome bonuses and he/she does not have to worry
      If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Georges for this useful post.

azmassi (09-05-2014), dzin4aans (09-05-2014)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,283 Times in 4,921 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mosaraf** View Post
      Dear moderator, I am a good member in forum mt5. i have 35$ bonus for post in my profit or in my account . but why i have no receive this forum bonus in my trading account ? what can i do now ? please tell me as soon as possible. i have done 5 sms in super moderator. but i could not get any ans . please tell me what can i do now ? and how can i get forum bonus in my trading account. my all other mt5 friend got bonus in self trading account.
      First of all, you can now serve your ban time for abusing moderators and second of all you can start to spend some time on reading Bonus for posting - regulations and it clearly states in rule number 8th:
      A forum member registered before the 15th day of a month shall attach his trading account to the profile till the end of the month in order to receive the bonuses for this month.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

azmassi (09-05-2014)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

slowearner is an unknown quantity at this point slowearner's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear sir thank you for your kind information on this forum i am new here so i am glad that these things can help the new members a lot because new members don't know anything and they make mistakes in start.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,727 Times in 1,966 Posts

Last month i can not receive get my forum posting bonus. When i receive my posting bonus, i do not know. Some one please help me.

14. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,284 Times in 1,952 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Last month i can not receive get my forum posting bonus. When i receive my posting bonus, i do not know. Some one please help me.
      why you are not read above post which made our respected Mod dzin4aans http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post10295948 if you read this then you can get your answer.

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

azmassi (10-14-2014), dzin4aans (10-14-2014), Georges (11-03-2014)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast