• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member? Introduce Yourself Here... (3)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,204 Times in 7,263 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
      hai im new here
      my nickname is lelouch, im from west java from indonesia country i hope i can make my forex trading career start from here.
      still learn some knowledge about forex bt still i will try the best to can be a good person in this forum.
      Hi and Welcome Lelouch,
      We have a variety of traders in this forum. Be sure to also check this section:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...lub-in-My-Area

I hope you like our community.

PS: As you are a new member, I encourage you to read the links in my signature (at the bottom of this post). Reading the rules is very important and it will help you to avoid making mistake in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by mastaflow View Post
      hillo all,
      my name is mustapha i am 19 years old
      i am from morocco
      Hi Mustapha,

Welcome!
      Pretty young there. I think you can meet traders from the same region here:

Have fun staying in our forum.

PS: As you are a new member, I encourage you to read the links in my signature (at the bottom of this post). Reading the rules is very important and it will help you to avoid making mistake in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by munzir View Post
      I am a new member in forex,so I have no idea about this.I don't know what is the payment proof of this site.
      Hi munzir,
      This forum is a great community. You can get a lot of things from this forum including the bonus for your trading account.

Be sure to check here:

You can go here if you want to see the payment proof from this forum:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?2598-Payment-Proofs

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...of-of-payments

Okay then, see you around!

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

2. <a href=""> </a>
    3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

forexianz (11-19-2013), Lelouch (11-19-2013)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aazan View Post
      Hello Every buddy ~_~
      My Name is Hassaan. which means towering personality and i can't say about my personality but boy oh boy you gotta see my height
      and iv'e got lot of nicks including the one which's my Id
      Hi Hassaan,

Welcome to MT5 Forex Forum!

You can go here to join your locals:

I hope you enjoy your stay in this forum.

OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

mmi_shuvo will become famous soon enough mmi_shuvo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi I'm Shuvo. From Bangladesh. I'm new in Forex. I can't understand about one thing. That is- If I do "post reply" can i get paid? Nor I have to create new thread for get paid? If some one know, please tell me. Thank You.

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mmi_shuvo View Post
      Hi I'm Shuvo. From Bangladesh. I'm new in Forex. I can't understand about one thing. That is- If I do "post reply" can i get paid? Nor I have to create new thread for get paid? If some one know, please tell me. Thank You.
      Hi mmi_shuvo,

if you reply a post you will get your bonus and if you open a new thread you will also get paid. However, the payment of the bonus will be done at the beginning of next month between 1st to 7th.

To be more clear, please read the links in my signature (below this post). Make sure to click all of the links to understand how the forum works.

Enjoy your time

OR

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

bimasakti (12-02-2013), mmi_shuvo (11-23-2013)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Asleep

shiuly2544 will become famous soon enough shiuly2544's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      191.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am student. I work here as a part timer.
      I like Forex so much
      My Nick name is shiuly.
      I am graduating in Computer Science and Engineering
      At Shaikh Burhanuddin Post Graduate College,
      Dhaka, Bangladesh.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shiuly2544 For This Useful Post:

Gizmosis350k (11-24-2013)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shiuly2544 View Post
      I am student. I work here as a part timer.
      I like Forex so much
      My Nick name is shiuly.
      I am graduating in Computer Science and Engineering
      At Shaikh Burhanuddin Post Graduate College,
      Dhaka, Bangladesh.
      Great for you.
      Computer Science and Engineering is rare in this forum. Please contribute in the section that is most suitable for you.

Enjoy your stay!

OR

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

bimasakti (12-02-2013)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mithun_asaub View Post
      Here are many kinds of name in the life . Those are first name , middle name , last name . Beside they have a nick name . I am using my nick name also with my university name. For that it looks better than from only nick name.
      Hi and welcome to our Great forum.

Please browse for any topic that you find interesting and participate in discussions or contests. Currently we are several big contests.

But before doing any of them, please make sure you get yourself familiar with the forum rules to avoid making mistakes. To make it easy, i put the links to the rules in my signature below this post. Make sure to understand them all.

OR

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

bimasakti (12-02-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2586.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,206 Times in 2,105 Posts

hello all, i wanna introduce my self again, maybe my post before is on the complicated place (hahah because i forget that)
      My Nickname is bimasakti (you can browse to all forum or the other forum for bimasakti and don't forget about my avatar, only that my avatar, so if you meet me in another place, just greet me

i am self employed, (in the electronic market)
      i am about 23 years old

i like to make friendship
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bimasakti For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (12-02-2013)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by faisalfuad View Post
      hello All, the first I want to say apologize to Mr. Moderator because I've been writing some post but I have yet to introduce myself , :-)
      my nick name faisalfuad, actually that's is my real name, and the reason why I use this name is I feel more confident if use my real name

forex business is a new thing for me, so I wish to the experts did not hesitate to share their knowledge here :-)

thanks
      Hi faisalfuad,

Welcome to the forum.

Just browse the forum to find any kind of information regarding forex trading.

But make sure you also read teh rules so you can avoid making mistake in the future. This is an important step for any new member.

OR

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

faisalfuad (12-06-2013)

18. Forex Game
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

mussawer143 is on a distinguished road mussawer143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      69.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My name is Mussawer and my nick is the same I'm from Pakistan and is a trader by profession is bikes,dates & computer accessories trade.....!

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast