• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonus Issues (Post Your Problem Here) (part 4)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

radex78 will become famous soon enough radex78's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1103.55 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika View Post
      Multi-valued features? And what do you think you do that incur you a multi-valued features? I mean what is multi-valued features? if you can share what you do that make your account ban its will help us also to be aware not to do the same mistake as you do. If you can share more about your trading history its really can help a lot.
      I am sorry , actually i don't know what multi valued features , because so far i am only trade manually and never use any software ea or something else but i am ever trade with android platform , but seems automatic detection work in my account , and last time i am trade only with smallest lot size 0.01 lot at gold commodity

might i wil try with new account again because after ask question i get answer

Dear Sir/Madam,

As you exclusion you can open a new account and continue participation
      in the bonus campaign, but please pay attention that it doesn't
      guarantee that your account will not be excluded from the bonus
      campaign by our automatic security system.

Thanks  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to radex78 For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (12-14-2014)

3. Lamboghini
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2024.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radex78 View Post
      I am sorry , actually i don't know what multi valued features , because so far i am only trade manually and never use any software ea or something else but i am ever trade with android platform , but seems automatic detection work in my account , and last time i am trade only with smallest lot size 0.01 lot at gold commodity

might i wil try with new account again because after ask question i get answer

Dear Sir/Madam,

As you exclusion you can open a new account and continue participation
      in the bonus campaign, but please pay attention that it doesn't
      guarantee that your account will not be excluded from the bonus
      campaign by our automatic security system.
      Do you trade different lot size? I mean you trade 0.01 lot size then 0.02 or 0.10 and so on? Because in my case I only use one lot size 0.10 right now and I don't have any problem until now. This coming monday or tuesday I am hoping that my pending request of payments will be paid also. I really do enjoy trading in instaforex right now.

Thanks  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bulastika For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (12-14-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,971 Times in 2,622 Posts

I don't why there are still members who don't understand or forget the admin's note at the #1st post. This thread is only for members who got problem and just let and give space to representative to give solution. Just please post at the right thread. Mods please merge my post in the right thread. Thanks.

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      ----

revofx is an unknown quantity at this point revofx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      416.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Account disable

Hallo moderator, my account trading bonus post capital is disabled, can I trade again with new trading account bonus post capital? Is my new account trading will disabled again?

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

adnan505 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan505's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      163.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I heard that There are many forum account closed on the trading time . But I do not know. you can rukes and condition trading then you may get good money earning and ab enable to your real account.

Thanks  

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by revo** View Post
      Hallo moderator, my account trading bonus post capital is disabled, can I trade again with new trading account bonus post capital? Is my new account trading will disabled again?
      Hi Revo**! May I get your trading account number please?
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Thanks  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (01-24-2015)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Confused

nirob07 is an unknown quantity at this point nirob07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      147.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why Trading Account disabled ?

I think InstaForex is a good broker . I gather some $ for investment and also make some profit from my trading . But when i try to withdraw my profit they disabled my account . Their support agent inform me to contract with Anti fraud dept. and I also contract with them . But I don't get any solution and they don't elaborate the reason for banned . But if they elaborate those things that we can be avoid of doing that things . But I believe and sure that I don't act any illegal activities in my trading account . So please moderators help us from regrading this matter . Because not only my account disabled many traders say that their account is also disabled . So please help us .

Thanks  

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nirob07 View Post
      I think InstaForex is a good broker . I gather some $ for investment and also make some profit from my trading . But when i try to withdraw my profit they disabled my account . Their support agent inform me to contract with Anti fraud dept. and I also contract with them . But I don't get any solution and they don't elaborate the reason for banned . But if they elaborate those things that we can be avoid of doing that things . But I believe and sure that I don't act any illegal activities in my trading account . So please moderators help us from regrading this matter . Because not only my account disabled many traders say that their account is also disabled . So please help us .
      Hi Nirobo7! Let me remind you that if an account is participating in any bonus promo campaign, then a user must note that the company has a right to cancel the bonus in case of any violation of the rule is discovered. And Could you provide your trading account number so we can check your account?
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Thanks  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (01-24-2015)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Confused

nirob07 is an unknown quantity at this point nirob07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      147.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes , I know . But if the reason is clarified that we become more safe for trading with using bonus . So i think if anti-fraud dept. clearify that reason then it become more helpful for us . My trading account no . is -1360619 .

Thanks  

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

The Ancestor is on a distinguished road The Ancestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nirob07 View Post
      Well, if no one gets banned and follows the clear rules, then everyone will hire cheap forum posters to spam the forum and no one deposits for real friend. just kidding ... I know some of my friends were also disabled on their trading accounts. I think they have reason for this and its not as simple as we want otherwise they have provided all of the rules from a long time ago.

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast