• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonus Issues (Post Your Problem Here) (part 4)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

crazytrade is an unknown quantity at this point crazytrade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default instaforex antifraud disabled my account not with a reason

so initially
      ane used to have 1 acc and then I deposit $ 10
      and after 2 weeks my profit reached $ 1,900 $ 800 first wd smoothly
      The second $ 1,100 WD smoothly
      wd well usually when it's all so I change account
      and I make 3 projects with a deposit account at
      once ane make PAMM three with different plans so that investors have a choice
      and problems occur fitting I want wd $ 140 each account I dapet call from my IB
      he said I should not be trading in insta
      I told wd all the accounts I
      I did not take a bonus I never trading trading balancesaya purely the result of the analysis and all of the above 5mn close without news
      and this morning I was asked to IB me how my account my account he said anti- fraud well checked my account now can not trade there is always a trade description is disabled but for login access smoothly everything
      total funds there are about $ 159 / account
      I asked for a solution

Thanks  

2. FB
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2024.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazytrade View Post
      so initially

I did not take a bonus I never trading trading balancesaya purely the result of the analysis and all of the above 5mn close without news
      and this morning I was asked to IB me how my account my account he said anti- fraud well checked my account now can not trade there is always a trade description is disabled but for login access smoothly everything
      I asked for a solution
      First week you turn your 10 dollars to 800 dollars? Even if you are an aggressive trader using the maximum lot size and leverage here in instaforex I doubt that you can turn your 10 dollars into 800 dollars in just one week. Unless you can support your claim with history of your trade.

Thanks  

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazytrade View Post
      so initially
      I asked for a solution
      Hi Crazytrade! May I get your trading account number please?
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Thanks  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Sad

Jahangirbest is an unknown quantity at this point Jahangirbest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear sir
      Suddenly, I'm trying to access my account has been Buckle account. Can you tell me please, My account number 1344958 is due to a mistake that has been made to buckle my account?

Dear Client,

Bonus is the ownership of the Company.The Company reserves the right
      to cancel bonus without a notice, for that reason it is strongly
      recommended not to include bonus in calculations of trading strategy
      profitability

We apologize if this circumstance causes trouble for you.

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5308.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,174 Times in 5,482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jahangirbest View Post
      Dear sir
      Suddenly, I'm trying to access my account has been Buckle account. Can you tell me please, My account number 1344958 is due to a mistake that has been made to buckle my account?

Dear Client,

Bonus is the ownership of the Company.The Company reserves the right
      to cancel bonus without a notice, for that reason it is strongly
      recommended not to include bonus in calculations of trading strategy
      profitability

We apologize if this circumstance causes trouble for you.
      I think the reply clearly explained everything and that's all they could explain ( for now... ).

Well, we can only accept such a thing if it happens because we already agree with the agreement previously when we participated in the bonus campaign.

But hope you can get your account back by sending a mail to anti fraud or get better explanation from I** Yvone.

Thanks  

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1878.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long View Post
      I think the reply clearly explained everything and that's all they could explain ( for now... ).

Well, we can only accept such a thing if it happens because we already agree with the agreement previously when we participated in the bonus campaign.

But hope you can get your account back by sending a mail to anti fraud or get better explanation from I** Yvone.
      it's only 1% chance to get that back the account bro, i hope you are not giving him/ her the hope , i am sure if we got disabled account, the right way to do is : forget it, ask the permission to make the new account, and we will not have too much hope that can't be realized

Thanks  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AkuRapopo For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (02-03-2015)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5308.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,174 Times in 5,482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AkuRapopo View Post
      it's only 1% chance to get that back the account bro, i hope you are not giving him/ her the hope , i am sure if we got disabled account, the right way to do is : forget it, ask the permission to make the new account, and we will not have too much hope that can't be realized
      Yep, I guess its really around 1 - 3 % chance.

But I'm scared that I'll be called a person who likes to scare others...

Anyway, I have been blocked too a few months ago, and now I'm semi retired in posting.

Only focus more on trading and bonus is only for training or testing EA now.

Thanks  

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2024.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long View Post
      Yep, I guess its really around 1 - 3 % chance.

But I'm scared that I'll be called a person who likes to scare others...

Anyway, I have been blocked too a few months ago, and now I'm semi retired in posting.

Only focus more on trading and bonus is only for training or testing EA now.
      Chance are he gamble his bonus funds. Using maximum leverage and lot size and end up getting banned. As I always say we need to learn to use money management. Just cashout 5% to 20% of your profit each month. That's why even if I have 10,000 dollars bonus funds, investments and profits in instaforex. I only cashout 200 to 500 dollars a month. Its only 2% to 5% cashout a month! As theirs a saying. " don't kill a goose that lays a golden egg". In fact my funds is worth 16,000 dollars trading capital now but I do try not to cashout more than 20% of my profit in a month.

For example. If in one account I earn 200 dollars I will just going to cashout 40 dollars maximum. That's why in my proof of payments You can see only 10 to 50 dollars cashout in every trading account. If I earn 50 dollars I cashout 10 dollars only. If I earn 250 dollars in a month I only cashout 50 dollars. In this way I can keep on having more trading capital and expanding while earning.

Thanks  

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to bulastika for this useful post.

AkuRapopo (02-04-2015), ding dong (02-13-2015)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Amused

fxscalper has a spectacular aura about fxscalper has a spectacular aura about fxscalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1863.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default account was disabled

this month, i got bonus $ 100 from forum
      and i used trading and made $ 31.78 profit
      1. i did not use hedging
      2. not close the order under 5 minutes

here was my resultName:  bukti instaforex.bmp
Views: 42
Size:  1.13 MB

please review where the mistakes was done by me, and it will become a good information for all of us.
      but if there was no mistakes, what the reasons behind account disabled ?
      and i have sent an email to antifraud and hope will get the confirmation and some reasons for it ( reasonable )

please do not delete this thread and if dear admin and moderators are fair,
      thank you very much

Thanks  

Forum Master
      I am:
      Inspired

jackcm has a spectacular aura about jackcm has a spectacular aura about jackcm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1464.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I'm sorry to hear that; however, I think the information you provided here is not enough, both hedge and order close less than 5 minutes do not violate trading rules at InstaForex. No body would know exactly because the best answer will be come from InstaForex staff.

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast