• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonus Issues (Post Your Problem Here) (part 3)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

fxshrabonsharma is on a distinguished road fxshrabonsharma's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      972.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Bonus Issues (Post Your Problem Here) (part 3)

I never here about this announcement from instaforex but in many online review site i hear about this issue. I don't think instaforex do it on purpose, they must be do it because found of any scam issue.
      Thanks  

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

babacoolio12 is an unknown quantity at this point babacoolio12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

that would surprise me very much! if you are having problems withdrawing funds you should talk to an administrator. check before trading that you do not have some restrictions on you because of something....???
      Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5219.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,170 Times in 5,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mawaz View Post
      Hello respected mt5 members !
      do instaforex block our payment or do instaforex do not pay if we get a profit more than 200$ in a day ? please share your reviews and tell me legitimate point of views by your experience.
      I think big profit is not the only reason why they block bonus accounts.

But I think its true that its one of main considerations.

But I've seen two times where there were traders withdrew more than 300 $ in one time.
      Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2937.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,999 Times in 1,983 Posts

We should just take a look at payment proof page and also us Fahid personally as he has withdrawn 300$+ in a single go and he is still doing fine without facing any issue so its completely wrong to say such things if we are trading with a good strategy we will never face any issue but if we try to cheat them than they are good enough to catch us.
      Mai Rooz Gunah Karta Hoon Wo Rooz Baksh Deta Hai
      Mai Majbor Hoon Apni Aadat Se Wo Mashoor Hai Uski Rehmat Se

I commit sins everyday, HE forgives me everyday. I am helpless with my habits, HE is famous for his blessings!
      Thanks  

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

swagotosemu is an unknown quantity at this point swagotosemu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      78.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post I need help, facing problem with my bonus dollar

Dear sir, my trading account here attach on it : 449992 and i got also last month forum posting bonus on here , then, i do trade with the amount and make some profit, then, i do withdraw about $10 usd from trading profit. i was know may i able only withdraw trading profit. so, what's wrong with me . my trading account i see blocking by Antifraud InstaForex. i got an reply the details is below ....

The account was excluded from participation in "Bonus for posting"
      campaign in accordance with its rules and conditions:

The Company reserves the right to deny crediting the bonus or to
      cancel bonus and profit made over the bonus without explaining the
      reason. As a rule, such actions mean violation of the bonus program or
      trading regulation rules or excluding a trader from the bonus program.

The account was deposited using bonus funds only so it was blocked
      permanently. In this case blocking means exclusion from "Bonus for
      posting" campaign.

.................................................. ....

Sir, i'm here post for learning and get earn, i'm here active not for campaign, So, please help me about that..

Thanks ............
      Thanks  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to swagotosemu For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (06-14-2014)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Flirty

Mk612 is on a distinguished road Mk612's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      793.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello Admin My account no is 1283118 i am posting on this forum from an year and i never get any warning as i never break any rule but in this month after getting my bonus in my account i start trading i recovered the loss and i made profit i sent a withdraw Request of $10 they paid me in 2 hours after that i request another withdrawal and they just disable my Trading account it is really hard to bear as 1st time in last 5 months i am able to make profit and they just refuse to pay me please solve the issue if you can
      Thanks  

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mk612 View Post
      Hello Admin My account no is 1283118 i am posting on this forum from an year and i never get any warning as i never break any rule but in this month after getting my bonus in my account i start trading i recovered the loss and i made profit i sent a withdraw Request of $10 they paid me in 2 hours after that i request another withdrawal and they just disable my Trading account it is really hard to bear as 1st time in last 5 months i am able to make profit and they just refuse to pay me please solve the issue if you can
      Hi Mk612! Sorry, this kind of issue is not considered or resolved within a forum. Let us remind you that if an account is participating in any bonus promo campaign, then a user must note that the company has a right to cancel the bonus in case of any violation of the rule is discovered. The most common reason for the company to block accounts is a trader was using a cheating strategy.

No more details can be provided on the forums. If you still have questions please email to antifraud@mail.instaforex.com.
      Last edited by IFX Yvonne; 08-11-2014 at 11:34 AM.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online
      Thanks  

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to IFX Yvonne for this useful post.

Humza (06-17-2014), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (06-17-2014), Toxic (07-03-2014)

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swagotosemu View Post
      Dear sir, my trading account here attach on it : 449992 and i got also last month forum posting bonus on here , then, i do trade with the amount and make some profit, then, i do withdraw about $10 usd from trading profit. i was know may i able only withdraw trading profit. so, what's wrong with me . my trading account i see blocking by Antifraud InstaForex. i got an reply the details is below ....

The account was excluded from participation in "Bonus for posting"
      campaign in accordance with its rules and conditions:

The Company reserves the right to deny crediting the bonus or to
      cancel bonus and profit made over the bonus without explaining the
      reason. As a rule, such actions mean violation of the bonus program or
      trading regulation rules or excluding a trader from the bonus program.

The account was deposited using bonus funds only so it was blocked
      permanently. In this case blocking means exclusion from "Bonus for
      posting" campaign.

.................................................. ....

Sir, i'm here post for learning and get earn, i'm here active not for campaign, So, please help me about that..

Thanks ............
      Hi Swagotosemu!Sorry, this kind of issue is not considered or resolved within a forum. Let us remind you that if an account is participating in any bonus promo campaign, then a user must note that the company has a right to cancel the bonus in case of any violation of the rule is discovered. The most common reason for the company to block accounts is a trader was using a cheating strategy.

No more details can be provided on the forums. If you still have questions please email to antifraud@mail.instaforex.com.
      Last edited by IFX Yvonne; 08-11-2014 at 11:33 AM.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online
      Thanks  

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to IFX Yvonne for this useful post.

Humza (06-17-2014), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (06-17-2014), Toxic (07-03-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2937.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,999 Times in 1,983 Posts

I** Yvonne - Can you please tell me whether its okay to get the 100$ bonus from Corsa Capital? Will it effect or break any forum or Instaforex bonus rule?
      Mai Rooz Gunah Karta Hoon Wo Rooz Baksh Deta Hai
      Mai Majbor Hoon Apni Aadat Se Wo Mashoor Hai Uski Rehmat Se

I commit sins everyday, HE forgives me everyday. I am helpless with my habits, HE is famous for his blessings!
      Thanks  

14. FB
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Humza View Post
      I** Yvonne - Can you please tell me whether its okay to get the 100$ bonus from Corsa Capital? Will it effect or break any forum or Instaforex bonus rule?
      Hi Humza! Yes, it is okay and it will not break any forum rules or even Instaforex rules.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online
      Thanks  

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to IFX Yvonne for this useful post.

Humza (06-25-2014), Mummyz (06-26-2014), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (07-03-2014), Toxic (07-03-2014)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast