• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonus Issues (Post Your Problem Here) (part 3)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,977.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,030 Times in 2,010 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I** Yvonne View Post
      Hi Humza! Yes, it is okay and it will not break any forum rules or even Instaforex rules.
      Thankyou sir for clearing it.
      Dear Roon can you please tell us where it is written that big lots are not allowed i guess its our self created doubts while there is no such thing like that. While i wont discuss further here as its only for posting problems not discussing them since there is also a thread for that.
      Mai Rooz Gunah Karta Hoon Wo Rooz Baksh Deta Hai
      Mai Majbor Hoon Apni Aadat Se Wo Mashoor Hai Uski Rehmat Se

I commit sins everyday, HE forgives me everyday. I am helpless with my habits, HE is famous for his blessings!

Thanks  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Humza For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (06-26-2014)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

pharma22 is on a distinguished road pharma22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      132.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

What is instaforex doing ?
      I want answer
      Dear Partners
      We want to inform you kindly do not offer any withdrawal service to any bonus account through umbrella account. Please refer them to our other payment withdrawal options.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
      Thank you for your letter.

Sincerely yours, Partners Service
      InstaForex Group

Thanks  

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pharma22 View Post
      What is instaforex doing ?
      I want answer
      Dear Partners
      We want to inform you kindly do not offer any withdrawal service to any bonus account through umbrella account. Please refer them to our other payment withdrawal options

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
      Thank you for your letter.

Sincerely yours, Partners Service
      InstaForex Group
      Hi Pharma22! Have you tried to request for more details from the Partners service? We are sure, there is a proper explanation for those actions from the company's side.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Thanks  

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to IFX Yvonne for this useful post.

Humza (06-26-2014), PhantomTrader79 (07-03-2014), Toxic (07-03-2014)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,062 Times in 8,475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roon View Post
      Mr. Representative, you probably missed the point - let me rephrase - When antifraud finds out some malicious or maneuvering tactics adopted by some trader(s), while blocking they can tell Him/Her (ONLY THAT PERSON) in detail the reason, they been held up and antifraud acted against em'.

I'm NOT asking you or anti fraud department to reveal that very method or procedure here on this forum but to their individual e-mail address instead!

Like a few days before I came to know "Opening big lots in bonus account is a "Crime" - As I was WONDERING - If a trader has earned a bonus by making so many posts - I believe he's got an ABSOLUTE right to use it - play it - Blow it - in any manner he/she may seem appropriate - Else there's NO NEED to give the bonus out - You guys can revoke this bonus policy altogether!

However, I didn't know that - opening bigger lots in bonus account could lead you to closure of your bonus account or bonus itself! So I'm just putting an example here, letting them know what isn't right - at least they deserve to know the reason - Don't tell others - But let them know at least!
      Hi,

First off... this thread is made specifically for those who are having problem.

Any question regarding troubled bonus trading account is already answered in this thread.

Any kind of discussion related to the problems can be found in this thread and also in the other thread here http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...For-Discussion)

Any kind of reasoning behind company's decision is explained clearly in the clauses (forum rules and I** trading account rules for real account and bonus account). We never force someone to join this forum and we surely never force anyone to agree to the rules. If a member agree to all rules then he/she is welcomed to participate in this forum. However, if a person disagrees then it is appropriate for him/her to refrain from joining the forum/further participate in this community.

Furthermore, this kind of question was already asked so many times before and the answer was, is and will always be the same so please refrain from asking this matter again beyond this point.

The rules is not open to debate and it's also not open to personal interpretation from members. The rules act as a guidance to how things operate in our forum.

Therefore, please be mindful of the aforementioned facts and cease further questioning.

Thank you for your co-operation.

In accordance to our previous conduct this discussion will be moved to its appropriate place which is located here

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...For-Discussion)

This is to clean this thread from getting mixed up and to ease reading members' problems.
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 07-03-2014 at 09:26 AM.

Thanks  

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (07-03-2014), Bao Long (07-03-2014), ding dong (07-06-2014), Humza (07-08-2014), Toxic (07-03-2014)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      353.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default i dont know why my trading account disabled

make some trade and profit then i withdraw
      within 1 day my account disabled
      wtf?

Thanks  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to konyeng For This Useful Post:

مناڈکیت (07-09-2014)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Confused

مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,639 Times in 561 Posts

Please post your problem here along with your account number. Also be mature and don't use strong words.

Thanks  

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to مناڈکیت for this useful post.

Bao Long (07-09-2014), Humza (07-09-2014)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Forexing is an unknown quantity at this point Forexing's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

maybe you violated one of the regulations of instaforex, try to contact to one of instaforex representatives by live chat or you can wait and for sure a representative from instaforex will reply to your thread here in the forum but first check your e-mail in case they sent you an e-mail with the reasons.

Thanks  

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      353.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello insta
      i make 95$ bonus forum in last month so i trade with it and make profit 27$ in trade selling gbpusd ,so i withdraw then,within 1 day my account disabled,so i email the antifraud department he said :

Dear Sir/Madam,

The account was excluded from participation in "Bonus for posting"
      campaign in accordance with its rules and conditions:

The Company reserves the right to deny crediting the bonus or to
      cancel bonus and profit made over the bonus without explaining the
      reason. As a rule, such actions mean violation of the bonus program or
      trading regulation rules or excluding a trader from the bonus program.

The account was deposited using bonus funds only so it was blocked
      permanently. In this case blocking means exclusion from "Bonus for
      posting" campaign.

Sincerely yours,
      AntiFraud Department
      InstaForex ompanies Group
      http://instaforex.com

does it mean we should make deposit in this bonus forum?
      we can not withdraw if we dont make any deposit?

Thanks  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to konyeng For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (07-11-2014)

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by konyeng View Post
      hello insta
      i make 95$ bonus forum in last month so i trade with it and make profit 27$ in trade selling gbpusd ,so i withdraw then,within 1 day my account disabled,so i email the antifraud department he said :

Dear Sir/Madam,

The account was excluded from participation in "Bonus for posting"
      campaign in accordance with its rules and conditions:

The Company reserves the right to deny crediting the bonus or to
      cancel bonus and profit made over the bonus without explaining the
      reason. As a rule, such actions mean violation of the bonus program or
      trading regulation rules or excluding a trader from the bonus program.

The account was deposited using bonus funds only so it was blocked
      permanently. In this case blocking means exclusion from "Bonus for
      posting" campaign.

Sincerely yours,
      AntiFraud Department
      InstaForex ompanies Group
      http://instaforex.com

does it mean we should make deposit in this bonus forum?
      we can not withdraw if we dont make any deposit?

Hi Konyeng! Sorry, this kind of issue is not considered or resolved within a forum. Let us remind you that if an account is participating in any bonus promo campaign, then a user must note that the company has a right to cancel the bonus in case of any violation of the rule is discovered. The most common reason for the company to block accounts is a trader was using a cheating strategy.

No more details can be provided on the forums. If you still have questions please email to antifraud@mail.instaforex.com.

does it mean we should make deposit in this bonus forum? we can not withdraw if we dont make any deposit?
      The profit made over the bonus can be withdrawn without any restrictions. You can check all the payment proofs here where the bonus account holders cash out their money without facing problems.
      Last edited by IFX Yvonne; 08-11-2014 at 11:25 AM.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Thanks  

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to IFX Yvonne for this useful post.

Bao Long (07-11-2014), fxforex (07-11-2014), Humza (07-11-2014), PhantomTrader79 (07-11-2014), Tearlost (07-12-2014), topman (07-17-2014)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Tearlost has a spectacular aura about Tearlost has a spectacular aura about Tearlost's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,339.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear I** Yvonne i want to ask you something ....

when the period of attaching my account with this account is expired ,, then can i make a new account with the same name and reattach it with this account on Mt5 .. it is legal to do this , i mean to have 2 account funded by the bonus Campaign???

Thanks  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tearlost For This Useful Post:

ding dong (07-12-2014)

Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast