• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20

Thread: Bonus Issues (Post Your Problem Here) (part 3)

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dily power View Post
      Antifraud InstaForex
      To Me Oct 6 at 1:46 PM
      Dear Sir/Madam,

The account was excluded from participation in "Bonus for posting"
      campaign in accordance with its rules and conditions:

The Company reserves the right to deny crediting the bonus or to
      cancel bonus and profit made over the bonus without explaining the
      reason. As a rule, such actions mean violation of the bonus program or
      trading regulation rules or excluding a trader from the bonus program.

The account was deposited using bonus funds only so it was blocked
      permanently. In this case blocking means exclusion from "Bonus for
      posting" campaign.

Sincerely yours,
      AntiFraud Department
      InstaForex ompanies Group

==========================

Dear sir!

i am a hard worker and a true trader i dont know why my account is disabled at lease tell me why my account has been disabled i know you are not bound to tell me but still i know this is a great broker and i have heard from many that it is the best asian broker so i deserve to know why my account has been disabled
      Therefore kindly please tell me the reason
      I shall be thankful to you
      ============================
      To Me Today at 8:37 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

The decision of the Company is final and not subject to appeal.
      We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely yours,
      AntiFraud Department
      InstaForex ompanies Group

insta please open may account or show may reason why disable may account

Hi Dily Power! Sorry, the company's policy is not to open the cheating strategies, so we cannot explain what of your actions were considered as 'cheating'. We can do nothing about your case because the decision of the Antifraud Department cannot be altered anymore.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Thanks  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (11-10-2014)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kom is an unknown quantity at this point kom's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      182.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have also face that type problem. I have earn about 40 dollars into my bonus account. i make profit 42 dollars and when i withdraw that my account is banned. I do not know why but its too much sad ting for me.

Thanks  

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kom View Post
      I have also face that type problem. I have earn about 40 dollars into my bonus account. i make profit 42 dollars and when i withdraw that my account is banned. I do not know why but its too much sad ting for me.
      Hi Kom! Have you tried to contact the Antifraud Department? If not yet, I advice you to do so.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Thanks  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (11-10-2014)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2024.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I'm just wondering. Is your trading account fully verified? When you request payments of 42 dollars what processor do you use? Is the name in your processor is the same as the name you have in your instaforex account? Did you use your bonus funds as gamble trade? Meaning taking too much risk thinking that if you going to loss that bonus funds its just a bonus funds and if you make profit then its a good profit attitude?

Thanks  

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

atta is on a distinguished road atta's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      564.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Angry Trading Account Disabled

Dear Sir,

My account number is 2085443 my bonus was added on 1st November in my trading account and i made 55$ profit and my trade is still running and Unfortunately today i opened my trading account and web login i receive msg that account is disabled , i want to know is this forum not want to pay profit so my account why disabled , kindly give me the reason if my account not active again i will not trust on instaforex more and never make deposit.

Kindly help me for solve this issue.

Regards,

Atta Muhammad.

Thanks  

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1878.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello atta,
      i know you are already long enough in this forum
      and i am sure you already know about the disabled account problem

can i know how much your bonus?
      and how much trades that you have done to get $55 profit?
      do you withdraw your money while you are still have the position?
      or do you withdraw the profit after close the trades?

i am sure the cause is you are gambling, wasting margin and not trading with proper risk management

Thanks  

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2024.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atta View Post
      Dear Sir,

My account number is 2085443 my bonus was added on 1st November in my trading account and i made 55$ profit and my trade is still running and Unfortunately today i opened my trading account and web login i receive msg that account is disabled , i want to know is this forum not want to pay profit so my account why disabled , kindly give me the reason if my account not active again i will not trust on instaforex more and never make deposit.

Regards,

Atta Muhammad.
      Thanks for sharing your experience. May I know how much trading funds you receive on November 1? And what lot size did you use to trade? Is your account verified? We can speculate later on once we have some details on how you trade in forex. maybe the reason why you get your account id disabled is because of using big lot size or gambling your bonus funds. Its a risky trade in which its either you can earn big or loss your bonus funds.

Thanks  

I am:
      ----

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atta View Post
      Dear Sir,

Regards,

Atta Muhammad.

Hi Atta! Kindly contact the Antifraud regarding this matter. The e-mail address is antifraud@mail.instaforex.com.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Thanks  

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

radex78 is on a distinguished road radex78's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1103.55 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

same with my exerience , i get profit last time on gold 20 $ then withdraw profit 17.30 my account disabled by decision antiofraud department , i don't know exactly my mistake

Thanks  

12. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1878.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radex78 View Post
      same with my exerience , i get profit last time on gold 20 $ then withdraw profit 17.30 my account disabled by decision antiofraud department , i don't know exactly my mistake
      can i know how much your lots? and how much your capital?
      i am sure, your strategy is really the kind of gambling strategy, but can you give me the details? so we can speculate, what is the problem with the disabled account actually?

and my advice is contact antifraud dept.
      and if you can't get back your account, you only have to as the permission to participate in the bonus account again, like i did before

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20