• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonus Issues (Post Your Problem Here) (part 3)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Tearlost has a spectacular aura about Tearlost has a spectacular aura about Tearlost's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,339.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ding dong View Post
      hhehe,, maybe I can help to answer your question, mate ...
      yup, this is allowed ...
      to attach to the forum bonus applied within two months, you can do like this one more than one, two or more trading accounts, mate.
      replace with a record trading account every two months.
      thank you . so there is no problem to make a new account and attach it here to make the bonus ,, i thought it is illegal and it may cause the ban for the both accounts but now i am happy to this feature .. thank Mt5 and Thank Insta

Thanks  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tearlost For This Useful Post:

ding dong (07-13-2014)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Arnhemer is an unknown quantity at this point Arnhemer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      80.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

@I** Yvonne,

Hi Yvonne, i am the member of nigeria forum. here i do not attach trading account.
      i want to ask why does my account get banned ? 354 78 10
      i do not do anything wrong. i do not TB, i have only 1 account in instaforex. i am also the member in indonesia forum, but again, i do not attach any account.

this month, i get $90 bonus in cent account. but this month, it is going so good for me because this month i get the luck. i can withdraw more than $100. then, insta bans me today.
      previously, i withdraw to money bookers, but the last withdraw i wanted to use egopay because i need that money. then, insta bans me.
      i get confuse now because i do not do anything wrong

Thanks  

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,062 Times in 8,475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arnhemer View Post
      @I** Yvonne,

Hi Yvonne, i am the member of nigeria forum. here i do not attach trading account.
      i do not do anything wrong. i do not TB, i have only 1 account in instaforex. i am also the member in indonesia forum, but again, i do not attach any account.

this month, i get $90 bonus in cent account. but this month, it is going so good for me because this month i get the luck. i can withdraw more than $100. then, insta bans me today.
      previously, i withdraw to money bookers, but the last withdraw i wanted to use egopay because i need that money. then, insta bans me.
      you can wait until I** Representative come to answer you.

the problem comes from your trading activity it doesn't come from forum because you can have account in different forum as long as you only attach your trading account in 1 forum. If your account is disabled then you should contact I** anti-fraud department.

Thanks  

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Arnhemer is an unknown quantity at this point Arnhemer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      80.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      you can wait until I** Representative come to answer you.

the problem comes from your trading activity it doesn't come from forum because you can have account in different forum as long as you only attach your trading account in 1 forum. If your account is disabled then you should contact I** anti-fraud department.
      well, they do not answer my question. they just simply disable my account for the rights for doing that. i know you can not do anything for this.
      but you should also know my position. so, sorry, i must make noise in indonesia general forum and in this forum, also in indonesia instaforex forum. sorry for discredit insta with my posts in some forums.i am so disappointed.

Thanks  

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arnhemer View Post
      @I** Yvonne,

Dear Arnhemer! Sorry, this kind of issue is not considered or resolved within a forum. Let us remind you that if an account is participating in any bonus promo campaign, then a user must note that the company has a right to cancel the bonus in case of any violation of the rule is discovered. The most common reason for the company to block accounts is a trader was using a cheating strategy.

No more details can be provided on the forums. If you still have questions please email to antifraud@mail.instaforex.com.
      Last edited by IFX Yvonne; 08-11-2014 at 11:30 AM.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Thanks  

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to IFX Yvonne for this useful post.

Bao Long (07-15-2014), Humza (07-15-2014), PhantomTrader79 (07-15-2014)

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tearlost View Post
      dear I** Yvonne i want to ask you something ....

when the period of attaching my account with this account is expired ,, then can i make a new account with the same name and reattach it with this account on Mt5 .. it is legal to do this , i mean to have 2 account funded by the bonus Campaign???
      Hi Tearlost! Yes, you are able to replace it.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Thanks  

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to IFX Yvonne for this useful post.

aftab12 (07-15-2014), Humza (07-15-2014), PhantomTrader79 (07-15-2014)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

usman rajpoot is on a distinguished road usman rajpoot's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      483.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My account 7344113 blocked without of any reason,i started my trading with bonus of 210 USD and i did trade with only one pair GBPUSD and after a week i hardly earned 17.40 USD and i requested to withdraw my money but three days support of instaforex asked my that my request is pending and third day they blocked my account ,i can not understamd what instaforex antifruad is doing i given detail for my trading above if any one say that it is cheating to trade with only 0.35 lot with only one pair wothout of any doubtful strategy then i will accept my fault,i di not cheated but they blocked my account ,this is not fair,support and every one in the forum ask us to contect with antifruad but every one know that they have only automated message which they send us,and they never reply agin,they never satisfied us no one help us not support nor in this forum,every one ask to contect antifruad but i think it is meaningless they never help once they block account but this is not a good policy,tell us our mistake,if you can not tell us our mistale due to some reason then tell us by mail or if you can not tell us by mail then just tell us what was this case,cheating,wrong strategy,or anything other,automated message sent by antifruad is not a solution of our problem.

Thanks  

I am:
      ----

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by usman rajpoot View Post
      My account 7344113 blocked without of any reason,i started my trading with bonus of 210 USD and i did trade with only one pair GBPUSD and after a week i hardly earned 17.40 USD and i requested to withdraw my money but three days support of instaforex asked my that my request is pending and third day they blocked my account ,i can not understamd what instaforex antifruad is doing i given detail for my trading above if any one say that it is cheating to trade with only 0.35 lot with only one pair wothout of any doubtful strategy then i will accept my fault,i di not cheated but they blocked my account ,this is not fair,support and every one in the forum ask us to contect with antifruad but every one know that they have only automated message which they send us,and they never reply agin,they never satisfied us no one help us not support nor in this forum,every one ask to contect antifruad but i think it is meaningless they never help once they block account but this is not a good policy,tell us our mistake,if you can not tell us our mistale due to some reason then tell us by mail or if you can not tell us by mail then just tell us what was this case,cheating,wrong strategy,or anything other,automated message sent by antifruad is not a solution of our problem.
      Hi Usman rajpoot!Sorry, this kind of issue is not considered or resolved within a forum. Let us remind you that if an account is participating in any bonus promo campaign, then a user must note that the company has a right to cancel the bonus in case of any violation of the rule is discovered. The most common reasons for the company to block accounts are the ff:

a.) a trader did not deposit his/her account with his/her own funds;
      b.) he/she was using a cheating strategy.

No more details can be provided on the forums. If you still have questions please email to antifraud@mail.instaforex.com.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Thanks  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (07-21-2014)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

usman rajpoot is on a distinguished road usman rajpoot's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      483.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I** Yvonne View Post
      Hi Usman rajpoot!Sorry, this kind of issue is not considered or resolved within a forum. Let us remind you that if an account is participating in any bonus promo campaign, then a user must note that the company has a right to cancel the bonus in case of any violation of the rule is discovered. The most common reasons for the company to block accounts are the ff:

a.) a trader did not deposit his/her account with his/her own funds;
      b.) he/she was using a cheating strategy.

it is right that if someone cheat then you block his account but when a person not cheat and only his mistake is to not invest his own funds then you should give him notice by mail that he should deposit money otherwise his account will be blocked,so your this policy is not fair for those who are not cheater,and you should not block those peoples account permanently because they do not cheat with you,they just not invest this is not a big mistake,and you should open their account with warning that they should invest some of their own funds.i am not satisfied with such ploicy may be lot of other peoples agree with me.

Thanks  

14. Lamboghini
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Shocked

Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      855.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have request withdraw 27$ from my account to my skrill account at 2014/07/15 18:16:37 and at 2014/07/21 i open my meta trader i found that my account disabled then i try to open instaforex site and open my account it tells me that You provided wrong Login or Password Please try again

so i talked with instaforex online help they tolled me Your account has been blocked by Antifraud Department Please send a report to antifraud@mail.instaforex.com include your account number and explain your problem

and when i asked them what does that mean and what is my mistake they tolled me Sorry and they do not know the reason and i have to contact the responsible department regarding this satuation

so i mailed antifraud@mail.instaforex.com with my problem and they have not answered me yet

my account number is : 2170495

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast