• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonus Issues (Post Your Problem Here) (part 2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,980 Times in 2,350 Posts

Default Bonus Issues (Post Your Problem Here) (part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by rahan07 View Post
      well you break the rule it mean but i think it is very small mistake thats not the reason if just one small mistake insta has right to cancel your profit of that trade.could you please tell me which lot you use over your capital.tell me your capital amount as well.you need to write application to antifraud department many of traders till yet have recover their accounts.
      Well friend,you can go through the attached picture and hope it clears your doubt:

Name:  Trades.png
Views: 37
Size:  71.4 KB

As you can see in the Lot and Time Duration Columns,2 trades broke the rule of less than 5 minute,but that trades did not earn millions,so as to make I** bankrupt,hardy 20 bucks or so,most of the trades were well above 5 min buffer and regarding lot size,methinks there is no restriction as such,but then,if it goes into profits,then the ban hammer falls hard...!

Sigh
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

Thanks  

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to goodguy333 for this useful post.

Bao Long (11-14-2013), bimasakti (11-14-2013), Humza (11-14-2013), hwaleed (11-14-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Unhappy

well you break the rule it mean but i think it is very small mistake thats not the reason if just one small mistake insta has right to cancel your profit of that trade.could you please tell me which lot you use over your capital.tell me your capital amount as well.you need to write application to antifraud department many of traders till yet have recover their accounts.
      I am going to write them more in detail now,I will be going down fighting till the end,though it is a losing case

Yikes
      Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long View Post
      Let me tell you honestly based on my opinion buddy.

That's 44 lot in 15 trades, averaging around almost three lots per trade, and I believe you used these 44 lots in less than a month.

If its in real account of course its not a problem at all, but like you know, bonus account is a different case.

Humza said he used around 30 lots in one trade, but for me this is a really reckless thing...

As a comparison, in these last two - three months, I only used less than 3 lots.

Honestly I thought you can be calmer than that, but I don't say its your or Insta fault.

Both of you and Insta just did your jobs.

Attachment 44038

Well, I suggest you to start it again from the beginning just think that you got stopped out, but its all up to you.

Don't blame on Insta okay, as Insta has tried its best to help us traders.
      If it is so,then they must say so explicitly different rules for bonus amount,so that we would be more careful and be within our limits instead of always under fear of proverbial Damocles Sword hanging over our head(account)
      Quote Originally Posted by hwaleed View Post
      OMG Please say you are kidding with us i can't believe If really it happens then oh God your 7 months hard work gone it's really sad but what's the genuine reason behind this ban?? I know my one friend who have earn and withdraw 329$ successfully from this month bonus And if he will agree then i will show his proofs here
      Yep,it is for real,they banned me cuz I made profits

Sigh
      Quote Originally Posted by bimasakti View Post
      oh maaan
      i am so sad,
      dear goodguy, is your $227 has arrived, or your account got blocked before that arrived?
      Nope,not a single cent has arrived,it is all theirs...!

Oh!
      i think the reason behind this is you use high risk making strategies which are not allowed on bonus.you can find that answer from instaforex representative as well.look at my trading record i use very small lots and use to trade even more then 20m normally for each trade

i never face any problem well no i have account in which i have bonus and deposit amount but still i use to avoid extra risk.
      two main disadvantage of high risk
      1 profit depends on luck whenever i use high volume i mostly loss my money.
      2 it is forbidden to take high risk strategies so we should avoid high risk strategies.
      What do you mean by High Risk Strategies...?!

It is for me or for them...?!

Whether high risk applies to me or when they have to shell money after profits,it becomes riskier to them...!
      Quote Originally Posted by hwaleed View Post
      I have sure that Instaforex has montly limit for usage of lot size for Bonus account but it's hidden for members.By the way till now which email and response you got from Instaforex regarding about your account and how you realize that your account have banned.
      +1

Kinda sorta

Maybe they also have monthly budget for withdrawals,they can't honour everyone's withdrawals,hence kaboom

Ouch!
      Quote Originally Posted by bimasakti View Post
      sorry for getting late to know this
      but mr. goodguy, did you have receive email that instaforex has blocked your account permanently or not?
      if not, there is still hope, if already, hmmm i don't know
      be patience mate
      Nope,I did not receive any mail saying my account got banned,but I can't log into trading terminal or client cabinet
      Quote Originally Posted by aya_brea View Post
      for real account, i am sure that insta will cancel. but, in bonus account, i do not know yet about what will insta do in case of article 5.12.
      in indonesia forum, there was a man tried to hold until 6 minutes and he got 600%. and it was OK
      Well,it is their prerogative
      ----------------------------
      Overall left a very bad taste in my mouth which will linger for long

Oh!

Thanks  

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to goodguy333 for this useful post.

Bao Long (11-14-2013), bimasakti (11-14-2013), Humza (11-14-2013), hwaleed (11-14-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Unhappy

@Hwaleed,

I asked support and they said my account is kaput and parrots same thing,like you are excluded from bonus campaign n stuffs...!
      ------------
      Oh God !Why are you so cruel?!
      -------------------
      @Bao Long,

As if the risk of forex market ain't enough we have to keep up with risk of getting our account going kaboom...!

Sigh

Thanks  

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to goodguy333 for this useful post.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Unhappy Final Nail in the Coffin

Thanks friends for your support

Just got report from the so called anti-fraud department regarding my case

I am gonna write them again them as a rejoinder explaining my case

Dear Sir,

The account 8064411 was excluded from participation in "Bonus for
      posting" campaign in accordance with its rules and conditions:

The Company reserves the right to deny crediting the bonus or to
      cancel bonus and profit made over the bonus without explaining the
      reason. As a rule, such actions mean violation of the bonus program or
      trading regulation rules or excluding a trader from the bonus program.

The account was deposited using bonus funds only so it was blocked
      permanently. In this case blocking means exclusion from "Bonus for
      posting" campaign.

Sincerely yours,
      AntiFraud Department
      InstaForex ompanies Group
      http://instaforex.com

-------------------------
      "The account was deposited using bonus funds only so it was blocked
      permanently."
      -----------------
      This I can't for my life understand whatever it means...?!

First they say don't mix own money & bonus money and when you do that you account is blocked

I don't dunno what triggered the ban hammer,the lower time to close the trades or higher lots or higher % of winning in short time or trading in news release or simply they don't like me...!

May be I am a bad trader and an equally bad guy,a cheater at that and as such must be eliminated so as to make this place only for real good guys,and not for the namesakes and the pretenders

My forex trading career is almost over,at least for next 2-3 years,till I can accumulate my own $$$ and a select a broker that does not blocks account and honours the withdrawals

Going to stick with Hyips for now,at least they don't have anti-fraud department

At the end of the day at least you have something to show for and write home about and not a blocked account on a flimsy ground

Well oh!

Sigh

Thanks  

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to goodguy333 for this useful post.

bimasakti (11-15-2013), dzin4aans (11-14-2013)

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1393.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,420 Times in 5,581 Posts

Look guys, first I should make it very clear to you guys that I didn't want to reply in this thread because it really is not my job or anything but since Benhill posted this, I think I have to reply to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Benhill View Post
      about public forum, this is very easy to understand that if there is someone going to share bad thing they will do it in public forum, as this forum is not to talk about broker badness or weakness because this forum is a community forum, many people here is an 'addict' about this broker, some of them feel owe to broker, and some of them want to get 'attantion' from QQQQ (ah you know)
      so imagine if there is someone share bad thing on this forum, he may got punch from other members, do you guys realize that.
      My main purpose of replying you is because of the red word and the last line in your post. I believe its directed towards me.

If anyone shares something bad and falsely accuses our sponsor, do you think we should allow him to do that? If its a genuine case, people are talking. Haven't you read the last 4-5 pages of this thread? goodguy333 had that issue and since his issue was genuine, he made some angry posts too but did you see me editing them or warning him or anything? Where do you think he got a punch and from whom? If it was according to what you have just stated, I would have deleted all the posts here in this thread even before you would have read it But did I do it? NO because his case is genuine and he had that issue so as long as he was posting it and was trying to get a reply, I didn't do anything.

As far as I am concerned, even your post and a few other posts in this thread looked like attacking posts which shouldn't be here but did I do something to you? I didn't even touch your post until I read your QQQQ and was forced to reply.

I am a kind of guy who stands on what I do. Have you seen the banned users complaining in Support section? Have you seen other forums allowing banned users to complain like that? You can see a recent example of akiraolivia who got a ban. I allowed him to talk openly and allowed him to stay here until he got a final reply in his second account for why he was banned. If I was to use dirty tricks just like mods on other forums do, then do you think would akiraolivia was able to talk like that? I could have banned him way before he even posted. His posts were under moderation and not visible to the public and I was the one approving them to show everyone how clear I was with my decision. You think I couldn't delete those? I would have deleted them straight away without even allowing him to talk and you guys wouldn't have seen him ever again.

You can go through the Support section and you will find more than 100 users who got banned and complained and got full replies from me because anything which happens on this forum is under me so I can answer them because I know what my mods are doing and in case if a user is banned by a mistake of one of my mods, I even apologized to them. So I know what they do and how it goes.

But regarding Antifraud, I have no control over them. They are a separate department doing their job. So I can't ask them to prove me what wrong a particular user did or anything. But one thing is for sure. Last time I asked admin about the antifraud and he told me that Antifraud hardly makes any mistakes. And he is one guy I trust because I have been working with him for the past 3 and a half years (Even 2 years before you were born on this forum).

What it takes me to delete this whole thread? I can delete it in a few seconds and you won't even be able to find any case but did you see me deleting it? How many cases were posted in this thread and I allowed them to stay here so that they get a reply from one of the representatives. Then how come you blame me or other management members here that we don't allow anyone here to talk about broker weakness. Yeah we don't allow anyone to throw dirt on our sponsor or our forum by using bad words but if you have an issue like the one here, you are allowed to talk about it as long as you aren't violating any of the forum rules.

So think before what you are writing. I know you might now say that your message wasn't directed towards me but I have 5 good senses by the grace of God and I know whom you were concerned about while writing that post!

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy333 View Post

Account #:8003076
      Investor Password:u6KAqzZ

It was an inactive account lying idle since late March 2013 after receiving stop outs

That account has $0.08 in it

Now just think for a moment,will I use it as hedging tool or trading together when I had ~$1,600 in my bonus account?!

I will respond to other's view on next post

Sigh
      Well I feel sorry for what happened in your bonus account but I can't go and ask Antifraud or I** to show me the proof for which they blocked it or to recheck your situation. If Antifraud would have been under me, I would have done it but since its a separate dept, I can't do anything for you there.

Regarding your real account, who told you that its disabled? I checked the login and investor password you gave me and I could login to it without any problem? You can see the screenshot here:
      Spoiler Spoiler:

How come you say it got blocked too? Did you see anything like Account disabled written at the bottom right side of the trading terminal? I can't see anything like that.

I can see your trading history too. I am not exactly sure why it shows -100.01 as a balance but I think its because you deposited using Liberty Reserve and since its gone, that has something to do with it. From your trading history, I can see that your total deposits were 100.17$ and your profit/loss was -100.09.

So your balance should be 8 cents as you have stated but do one thing. Subtract the total deposited amount from 8 cents, you get 0.08 - 100.09 = -100.01 which is shown as your balance and I think they did this because you deposited using LR so since its gone, they don't consider it as a deposit or something else. Better you confirm this with the support but I think its like what I have written.

There is nothing like account blocked bro. And one more thing, this account wasn't even touched recently. The last transaction in the history is on 11th August 2013 (3 months before today) and at that time, you didn't even have any issue in your bonus account so you can't link it to your bonus account's case as well.

You must have been putting in the wrong server because if you do so, it gives you an error saying INVALID ACCOUNT just like I was doing while putting your account and investor password in my MT4 terminal because you didn't give your server on which your account was registered. I tried every server and finally managed to login to your account on InstaForex-USA2.com server. Just check it again and tell me what error are you getting along with a screenshot for this account.

So now guys, I think this is cleared up to you. You guys were just talking here and there that insta does this with real accounts or not but since I can login to the account number and investor password provided by goodguy333 in his real account, it means this case has nothing to do with a real account! So kindly make some effort and try to login yourself in that real account of goodguy333 to see that I am not lying and satisfy yourself.

Thanks  

10. The following 12 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

aya_brea (11-16-2013), Bao Long (11-16-2013), bimasakti (11-16-2013), dzin4aans (11-16-2013), goodguy333 (11-16-2013), Humza (11-16-2013), hwaleed (11-16-2013), kashifrehman (11-16-2013), Mummyz (11-17-2013), National Guard (11-16-2013), Passionate Pisces (11-16-2013), PhantomTrader79 (11-17-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Unhappy

@Toxic(Super Mod)

But I can't neither log in to Broker's Site nor to Trading Terminal(says invalid account),dunno why...!

So,those who said I used my Real Account with Bonus Account for trading together must take a chill pill now...!

Regarding,forex trading,it does not seems to be my cup of tea and I have to look elsewhere to make money online

Sigh

Thanks  

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to goodguy333 for this useful post.

bimasakti (11-16-2013), Humza (11-16-2013), hwaleed (11-16-2013), National Guard (11-16-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5308.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,183 Times in 5,488 Posts

Currently I still have 3 days pending withdrawal.

There was a good chance to short GBPUSD yesterday but I didn't take it considering I still have pending withdrawal.

If only I have no pending withdrawal I have gotten a lot of profit by now.

Thanks  

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

forexianz (11-21-2013), Humza (11-21-2013), Mummyz (11-21-2013)

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

No matter how much is your profit amount should be enjoyed mate...

I've made second withdrawal of this month 2 days ago through PayPal, but it hasn't been arrived at my PayPal account yet.

I hope it will reach me soon.
      Currently I still have 3 days pending withdrawal.

There was a good chance to short GBPUSD yesterday but I didn't take it considering I still have pending withdrawal.

If only I have no pending withdrawal I have gotten a lot of profit by now.

Hi Bao Long! Let us draw your attention to the agreement regarding Money deposit/withdrawal which you can find it here Instaforex agreement. Clause 4.1.5 The withdrawal is processed within the set time, which varies for every payment system; however, in some cases the time of the withdrawal can be increased up to 5 working days, except for the cases described in Clause 9.1.4 of the present Agreement.

If you have not received the funds from the days passed, please contact the Finance Department or Support Service and provide the following information: account Number, amount, payment system and time of transaction.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Thanks  

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to IFX Yvonne for this useful post.

Bao Long (11-21-2013), Benhill (11-25-2013), Humza (11-21-2013)

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aya_brea View Post
      just asking. is insta over load by now ? because i see, the process in insta is slower than a few months ago.
      and another question : is transfer between account in insta is faster now ? a few months ago before LR case, transfer between account is very fast. it needed 30 seconds. but then, after LR problem, it is slower. it needs 2 working days. how about now (the question from my hubby)
      Hi Aya_Brea!

just asking. is insta over load by now ? because i see, the process in insta is slower than a few months ago.
      - What do you mean? Can you give us examples?

is transfer between account in insta is faster now ? a few months ago before LR case, transfer between account is very fast. it needed 30 seconds. but then, after LR problem, it is slower. it needs 2 working days. how about now (the question from my hubby)
      - The transfer between accounts always took up to 7 hours.

The number of our clients gets increased daily, though we do our best to provide the high class service to each trader.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Thanks  

I am:
      ----

Thanks

I have questions too.

Does the sms notification feature to notify us after the withdrawal has been processed ( 0,05 $ ) still work now ?, in my experience if I'm not mistaken it didn't work.

Then can I make second withdrawal request while I still have pending withdrawal ?
      Hi Bao Long!

Does the sms notification feature to notify us after the withdrawal has been processed ( 0,05 $ ) still work now ?, in my experience if I'm not mistaken it didn't work.
      - Yes, it is still working.

Then can I make second withdrawal request while I still have pending withdrawal ?
      -Yes, you can.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast