• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonus Issues (Post Your Problem Here) (part 2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Twisted

National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      574.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It has been more than 32 hours since i requested a withdraw but haven't recieved any amount until now. If there is a huge burden on I** finance department then why don't they increase their strength so that transfers can be made within time.
      New contest from MT5. Prove your skills and get bonus prizes for Coming Christmas and New year.
      Contest Rules http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...Sled-Race-quot

Thanks  

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Twisted

National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long View Post
      Well, sometime I even got it in almost 5 days but it won't be longer than 5 days.

Remember that Liberty Reserve clients are withdrawing their previous deposit this month so they may be busy.

Increase strength means more expense for them and of course it won't be that easy considering that we only use bonus.

Anyway, we're only bonus users so they must prioritize clients with real deposit first.
      Ok, i understand it now and hope that today funds will be transferred as today is the last working day of the week and i will be able to trade next week.
      New contest from MT5. Prove your skills and get bonus prizes for Coming Christmas and New year.

Thanks  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to National Guard For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (12-13-2013)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Twisted

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I requested a withdrawal last week and on Sunday i got my account disabled. I traded 3 trades only and my starting capital was 49$.

1. Sold #CL with 0.01 lots and closed it at least 20 or more hours later in 4$ or so.
      2. sold eur.aud with 0.20 lots and closed it after a week or so in few cents profit.
      3. Sold gbp.jpy with 0.20 lots and closed in 24 or 48 hours later in 28$ profit.

There was no scalping or hedging strategy involved in my trades. Didn't get margin call either. I only have only one account and i am 100% sure that i did not cheat in any way. Now what reason do you think that ix have got to disable my account, if i am excluded from bonus campaign then why am i still allowed to use forum account since i can not use bonus.

If instaforex can no more afford to run bonus campaign then admit it publicly and stop it, why cheat with people, give them false hopes and waste their whole month's effort of posting and trading?
      Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 22
Size:  108.3 KB

I do not want comments from forum members, i just want I** representatives to tell me the reason for disabling my account. My account number is 5180110 and investor password is gOrEp721 and server is instaforex Europe.

Thanks  

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Twisted

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I don't care if i am banned from forum or whatever, i want clarification. I have lost 32$ profit, 50$ bonus and complete disturbance in my budget, who is responsible for this???
      What a stupid rule or agreement is this that " I** has a right to deny the bonus or profit at any stage" this is monopoly or dictatorship, you disable accounts and then don't eve tell reason?

Thanks  

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by National Guard View Post
      I requested a withdrawal last week and on Sunday i got my account disabled. I traded 3 trades only and my starting capital was 49$.

1. Sold #CL with 0.01 lots and closed it at least 20 or more hours later in 4$ or so.
      2. sold eur.aud with 0.20 lots and closed it after a week or so in few cents profit.
      3. Sold gbp.jpy with 0.20 lots and closed in 24 or 48 hours later in 28$ profit.

There was no scalping or hedging strategy involved in my trades. Didn't get margin call either. I only have only one account and i am 100% sure that i did not cheat in any way. Now what reason do you think that ix have got to disable my account, if i am excluded from bonus campaign then why am i still allowed to use forum account since i can not use bonus.

If instaforex can no more afford to run bonus campaign then admit it publicly and stop it, why cheat with people, give them false hopes and waste their whole month's effort of posting and trading?
      Attachment 46671

I do not want comments from forum members, i just want I** representatives to tell me the reason for disabling my account. My account number is 5180110 and investor password is gOrEp721 and server is instaforex Europe.
      I don't care if i am banned from forum or whatever, i want clarification. I have lost 32$ profit, 50$ bonus and complete disturbance in my budget, who is responsible for this???
      What a stupid rule or agreement is this that " I** has a right to deny the bonus or profit at any stage" this is monopoly or dictatorship, you disable accounts and then don't eve tell reason?

Hi National Guard! Please contact the Antifraud Department regarding this matter.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Thanks  

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Twisted

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

ok, i have sent them mail regarding my problem just now.

Mate, you told Insta to stop the bonus campaign because you got blocked and told other members to shut up, that's very selfish because the one who use this forum and participate in this bonus campaign is not just you.
      I didn't shut you or any other member up, i just didn't want to make my problem "topic of the day". I am not selfish and just wanted other members to not get involved so that they won't get into any trouble. I told I** to stop bonus if they can not afford to pay bonus users.

Thanks  

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Attachment 46671

ok, i have sent them mail regarding my problem just now.

I didn't shut you or any other member up, i just didn't want to make my problem "topic of the day". I am not selfish and just wanted other members to not get involved so that they won't get into any trouble. I told I** to stop bonus if they can not afford to pay bonus users.
      Maybe it is my frustration or anger, after a loss especially like this one i think everyone will act like me. Don't you think it is ridiculous that i was not a cheater few months back, not a cheater last month and also not a day before withdrawal and suddenly when i requested a withdrawal i became cheater. I am really disappointed and not sure if i will use forum bonus for trading anymore. I can not invest myself therefore i will not be able to trade at all. Sorry for my rude behavior and my nonsense talk.
      I contacted live support and they told me that have sent them and they told me that my account is blocked (not disabled) and i shall contact support @ instaforex dot com which i did and was informed by them that my account is disabled and anti-fraud department will tell you further about it. I have already sent them a mail and lets see what they tell. I do a job now and that is why i can't be as much active as i want to.
      Thanks Bao Long, PhAnToMtRaDeR79 & Humza and lets just wait and hope that they find me clean. It will take some time though to do complete investigation so next time i will come up with good news and a lots of apologies.

Hi National Guard! Your account has been disabled because of cheating methods you implement to accumulate more bonus. We found that you're operating more than one account registered on fake data. You have been banned once in this campaign.
      Last edited by IFX Yvonne; 12-19-2013 at 12:31 PM.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Thanks  

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to IFX Yvonne for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (12-20-2013), Toxic (02-04-2014)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Twisted

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I** Yvonne View Post
      Hi National Guard! Your account has been disabled because of cheating methods you implement to accumulate more bonus. We found that you're operating more than one account registered on fake data. You have been banned once in this campaign.
      Being a representative of I** you should have at least contacted antifraud department and should have checked my forum bonus history before making this comment. You would have found that i got just 49$ this month and had nothing left from previous month bonus. My account was blown and it had contest bonus and also posting bonus. My profile will also tell you my "posts per day" then how am i accumulating bonus. What are my other accounts please mention here so that everyone will see my true face and identity.
      You should have been on the same page with antifraud department if you had contacted them about my matter ( though none of you representatives did in any previous cases before antifraud reply to the accused member). Reason for saying this can be found in the image below.
      Name:  Untitled1.png
Views: 24
Size:  1,007.4 KB
      They say that my account was credited with bonus funds only so i am being excluded from bonus campaign, i don't see any of your mentioned reasons. I think you should be in anifraud department because you have found more solid reasons than them

Quote Originally Posted by Humza View Post
      Wow that is shocking for me now since the reason have been explained so i don't have to say much but honestly i never expected this anyway its good at least that they have explained the reason for it.
      Yeah, I have read it too and it shocked me too.

Actually I wanted to comment on some things and actually I have posted something but I'm scared I'll only disturb so I deleted it and just keep quiet about this.

What I can say is, I hope everything is fair because only Gods know the truth.
      Quote Originally Posted by Humza View Post
      Exactly mate its better to be silent than make a comment and make things more complicated but i always believe that things always happen for better if we do wrong we get wrong if we do right no matter what happens we will be rewarded if not today than definitely tomorrow.
      Thank God both of you got some reason to get shocked
      This is why i asked members not to comment, you couldn't wait for me to respond and agreed to I** Yvonne's comment straight away.

Thanks  

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Twisted

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I think my journey as a bonus user has ended after this mail from antifraud department because they have not left any room for further discussion. So good-bye everyone and happy trading with your real and bonus capital.
      I might not get online again unless there is another big accusation or strong comment which i think needs a reply.

Thanks  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to National Guard For This Useful Post:

Humza (12-20-2013)

13. Lamboghini
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Angry

zaraan has a spectacular aura about zaraan has a spectacular aura about zaraan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      916.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello sir

My account no is 1252364
      Phone password(keyword): U84i22nRENC

i had 75.30$ equity and i was opening trades of 1$ and was doing the trading so good the i was nearly having withdrawal and TP hit every day...!

and before opening i asked from the Client department and they said that we can trade with as much trade volume as our Leverage supports us so i had earned profit on Non-Form payment roll by using pending orders strategy with the trade of 3$ and earned 60$ from which 23$ loss was covered and rest 37$ was mine to withdraw

I withdrew 20$ on 12.1.2014
      second withdraw was of 16.61 on 13.1.2014

Then i earned 3$ and withdrew it on

and yesterday i opened a trade of 1$ which gives me 10$ profit which i withdrew then i had 1$ profit from another trade and 4$ profit from GBPUSD

but today when i opened my account it is showing status of disabled...!!

Before doing such trades i have asked many times from the client support center and they said that we can open the trades as much as our trading Leverage allows us...!!

Can you please tell me why such thing happens is this strategy is forbidden too as i am so good in trading and none of my trade goes in loss ever the only time it goes is when i am expecting for big profits and since this month i am only expecting 4-5 pips profit from a single trade and each of my trade was hitting TP

Please help me in this regard
      There are Good times and there are Bad times the only thing that makes us successful or a failure is our attitude in Bad Times

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast