• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Indicator based on price action

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is just really nice Beautiful Quynh is just really nice Beautiful Quynh is just really nice Beautiful Quynh is just really nice Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      83.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Price action is a very famous term in the forex business in recent times and this is due to the fact that many people now prefer to trade the market using simple technique. There are indicators designed to assist traders who trade using price action but be very careful because a lot of them are sold only and normally indicators that you must buy is not that good (if you don't know what you are looking for).

2. FB
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      627.07 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      Price action is a very famous term in the forex business in recent times and this is due to the fact that many people now prefer to trade the market using simple technique. There are indicators designed to assist traders who trade using price action but be very careful because a lot of them are sold only and normally indicators that you must buy is not that good (if you don't know what you are looking for).
      yes, price action is very known in this business and it is so reliable for trading this market, the price action is a wide field traders should learn what is suitable for their trading style, there are many strategies out there which are based on price action and we should select what is most profitable for trading.

I am:
      Amused

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,001 Times in 4,450 Posts

This indicator is a great tool for almost any traders. Weekly open and close are usually respected as support / resistance areas. You could even simply make a trade based off them and you will be sure to get some profits most of the time.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      916.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Indicators based on price action, I actually think most of the indicators posted here are external indicators which I am not I am not in support of. Actually there are some Pretty good external indicators that are very good, but many of them are not free, we will have to pay for it.

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,596 Times in 7,558 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tahiri View Post
      it's rarely to see indicators based on price action, this one I bring you today is one of the best tool I know in forex, it can help traders to trade based on open price, it's very simple for who trade with support and resistances levels, the price ususally react to the open price line.

what a trader need is the open price and certain target to make profit, that's the objective of this indicator. the screenshot below can show you how the price react to its lines, you just need to be smart and enjoy from it.

happy trading

Attachment 67152
      Weekly data is reliable because many big traders use the data from weekly time frame for their trades off H4 or D1.
      This weekly open must be combined with other things in trading such as reading the price action on those levels.
      Because weekly data alone is not sufficient to get maximum profit.

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (01-17-2018), PongsakornFX (01-17-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      627.07 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Weekly data is reliable because many big traders use the data from weekly time frame for their trades off H4 or D1.
      This weekly open must be combined with other things in trading such as reading the price action on those levels.
      Because weekly data alone is not sufficient to get maximum profit.
      I guess we can include this indicator in multi time frame strategy, first we search the market trend in higher time frame as weekly and use the indicator in 4 hour chart for trade, it can be used as supports and resistances, the price will reat surely at these levels.

9. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

normarster is just really nice normarster is just really nice normarster is just really nice normarster is just really nice normarster is just really nice normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      157.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thank you for this indicator. it is interesting to trade weekly open because i notice it can sometime be very good and solid support or resistance. i check many pairs chart and find similar setup and with this indicator it will be a bit easier to spot them sooner.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2