• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The Benefits Of A Real Trading Account Using Your Own Money! (9)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,202 Times in 7,263 Posts

Default The Benefits Of A Real Trading Account Using Your Own Money! (9)

Our forum provides a lot of benefit including giving bonus to members so they can try the forex market and understand how the market works. However, you should think about collecting your profit because one day when you already get enough knowledge you should open a trading account using your own money. Trading using the bonus account is good but trading using a trading account that you open using your own money is definitely better.

Here's a list of reasons why you should open a trading account using your own money with InstaForex:

1. You can use Instawallet function to transfer money between trading accounts. Instawallet is a great feature. If you use 2 trading accounts (1 for trading and 1 for keeping trading balance) you can transfer money to account A if you are nearing a margin call to help that account because you believe the market will return to profit. If you use bonus account you can't use this Instawallet function. Transfers between account using Instawallet is done instantly so it's great.

2. You can get rebate (cash back) from every trade you make. Using rebate is very beneficial because it reduces the cost of trading. If you use a bonus account your spread for the major currency pairs is 3 pips. However, if you trade using a trading account that you open using your own money you can get rebate (the amount of rebate vary depending on the Introducing Broker that you use). So for example if you usually trade on EURUSD with 3 pips spread by using rebate through an IB you will get a rebate for 1.5 pips so your profit will increase 1.5 pips. Whether you are a scalper or intra-day trader or other type of trader this is a great deal.

3. You can trade with binary options directly via InstaForex MT4 trading platform. You can see how to do it in this thread. Trading binary options using a bonus account is not allowed.

4. You can use PAMM feature (PAMM trader or PAMM investor). PAMM investor is a great choice if you want to make money but don't want to trade by yourself because you might be a busy person with tight schedule. Also you can become a PAMM trader and manage other people's money. You can't use PAMM feature if you only use bonus account.

5. You will get interest on deposit (just like annual interest from your bank on a regular bank account) around 5% per annum for active trading account. Your annual interest from your bank might get lower than this so it's a great feature from InstaForex.

6. You have a lot of chance to get prize from drawings like Porsche Cayman sports car, weekly Chancy Deposit, bi-weekly Free device drawings. You can't get these from your bonus account.

7. You can have bonuses when you deposit money. InstaForex offers bonus on every deposit that you make into your own trading account and you will be rewarded 30% per each deposit.

8. You don't need to recover any loss. If you use bonus account you need to recover your loss before you can withdraw anything. If your initial bonus is $100 and you lose $20 you can't withdraw profit until you return the balance to $100. So you can only withdraw anything above $100. If you use your own money you don't have to face this.

9. You can use the maximum leverage that InstaForex offer. Currently, the bonus account can only be used with maximum 1:50 leverage but if you open a real account with InstaForex you can use the maximum 1:1,000 leverage (which is super awesome if you know how to use it wisely).

10. With a real account you have the option to trade by yourself, with PAMM or with ForexCopy. This is a great opportunity for you to make a lot of money while trading because you can make money from other people's money too (but of course, you must be a great trader first before offering PAMM projects or ForexCopy).

11. And then there is also multi terminal platform where you can make as many account as you want (maximum 128 accounts) and trarde them all at the same time without the need to switch account and trade them one by one. This is a great feature by InstaForex so when you reach $1,000 on one trading account you can open another trading account so you can still trade them all by using 1:1,000 leverage. InstaForex limit the use of 1:1,000 leverage so when you reach over $1,000 you won't be able to use 1:1,000 leverage anymore. So by dividing or opening another account you can take advantage of this leverage offering. Personally, I think this is the greatest offering from InstaForex.

So as you can see... there is a lot more benefit that you can get by using a trading account opened using your own money! So next time when you get profit from your bonus account you should be wise to collect them and be prepared to open your own trading account in the future.

Trade using bonus account to learn and test the forex market. Trade using your own real account to experience the full service of InstaForex.

PS: Guys/gals please take some time to cast your vote for the poll.
      We really appreciate your vote! Thank you.

PSS: the bonus, offerings and drawings are subject to change. The ones mentioned in this post are available at the time this post was written. Please check InstaForex.com for more information.

Last revision March 20, 2016.

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

2. FB
    3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

abbasali (08-02-2017), basim (07-20-2017), loweycebu (04-10-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

amittimothy is on a distinguished road amittimothy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      940.08 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default The Benefits Of A Real Trading Account Using Your Own Money! (9)

Yes it is really a good idea to trade with real money because it is only by investing the real money you can expect a profit to withdraw in real cash. And if you try with the demo account no matter how good you perform at the end of the day you have to regret of yourself in case if you want to withdrawal money from it,After all actual meaning of demo account is only to make you perfect but it is not real money so if you want to enjoy the real benefit of your trading and you are aware that's your skills have really developed that can give you are consistent profit go ahead and invest real money.

My first post!
      I am:
      ----

rimonkhan is an unknown quantity at this point rimonkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually when I am trading with my own money I am getting the both feelings to loose pips and gaining pips.When I am making green pips i am gonna feel the winning flavor and on the other hand when I am loosing pips the feel is totally the opposite.So if someone wanna learn or taste the actual feeling of trading journey trading with own money is the best.I am not telling to someone to put all money on investment we already know Forex trading is very risky business but just few money which a person can effort.

Thank You for your valuable post

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Danil is an unknown quantity at this point Danil's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello. I think . that trade with your account better. 1) You will be more prudent in making still some decisions and transactions. 2) Will acquire the desired experience and luck to trade on the market foreks.3) downside, I think, what is your real money instead of bonuses, but maybe it's for the best. Vedas if it is your money you first learn and then you do!

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheeky

Hashimx10 is an unknown quantity at this point Hashimx10's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

demo account is like playing a video game on my pc and there is no risk of any kind but real trading account with real money is just like a real life war, so watch your step, especially when some one is going to trade with his own money. there are many benefits but also much more risks but it depends on your experience and how to do with your money.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

darkangle is an unknown quantity at this point darkangle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think first we need to know enough information and learn more to now how to trade and how to use our money with right way to avoid losing them all and also we need to practice in trading to learn the way to earn money and make benefit i know that this need long time but this is the right way to earn money and avoid losing

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz is just really nice fembizz is just really nice fembizz is just really nice fembizz is just really nice fembizz is just really nice fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1092.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is a serious need for a forex trader to use a real forex account funded by him or her to test and practise real trading in this forex business with high risk and as well higher gain if traded well. This is because a real forex account funded by him or her will allow such trader to control and manage his emotions and greed level well, which is hardly felt doing a demo account trading. The trading psychology needed and as well as adhering to trading rules are often neglected. Trading with little or small amount of trading capital will go a long way to helping a new forex trader out.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Rajon0219 is an unknown quantity at this point Rajon0219's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Demo account or bonus account this both are same for us to practice and make us good trader by doing it regular. If you love to make and getting profit daily from this Forex then its great opportunity for us to learn it well. I think we can make us good trader always before practice with demo and bonus account. And also its much more difficult for us every time when we started real trading account for get profit.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

pakfarman is an unknown quantity at this point pakfarman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

having own forex account with a big amount is wish of each person who keep interest in this profitable buisness , account from this forum is no real and it is chance if trader make any mistake then broker insta forex can ban its account without any hesitation.

12. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Vallis is an unknown quantity at this point Vallis's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      314.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The benefit of a real trading account using your own money cannot be overemphasized in fact, it is the best form of decision if one is determined to make headway in forex trading online. using no-deposit bonus is good but it has it's own down side which might be very discouraging if we fall victim or contravene any of the rules and conditions attached to a free account

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast