• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 21 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: The Benefits Of A Real Trading Account Using Your Own Money! (part 9)

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

Asad Rafiq will become famous soon enough Asad Rafiq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are wast benefits of real trading, when you use the products and services for sharing one place to another place. We know that the forex is good and very profitable business as well to generate the good business skills as well. If you done the Real account trading you will be entertain the best quality points of trade. Forex members are very skilled in real trade.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

fxcopa will become famous soon enough fxcopa will become famous soon enough fxcopa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.69 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

If there is any good way to understand if you have achieved a good feat in the business is through trading live or real money. Demo doesn't test emotions but real money is a good test for emotions. With real money you will understand that the same results you are getting in demo can't be gotten in real money. It is a different ball game.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fxcopa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Daring

bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,464 Times in 266 Posts

I am thinking that before invest your real money that you must trade with demo account first because well experienced person who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit which is much easier from any other business all over the world.
      With demo account you must practice more and more then you will be a great trader at all.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

joello is an unknown quantity at this point joello's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading with a real account with your own money helps to understand the idea of forex faster. I guess, experienced traders don't get this kind of question Besides the fear to lose your real money, you also feel how you get real profit after a successful deal. Your own deposit is a direct way to understanding the idea of forex.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Kugelblitz is on a distinguished road Kugelblitz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Surely a demo account is good for practice but there's this one point that one should get into the real game using a real account. And when adding one's money to the account it makes one really keen for watching the market, it has a special flavor of thrill, and really look at the bright side of the situation, when one adds more money one can trade with more and with more trading comes more money, especially when it's one's own money the attention gets wider therefore the gains.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

gourav2040 is on a distinguished road gourav2040's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Before start trading in real account you have to be mature first in forex business then invest your money to make profit. Forex without knowledge just a gamble where possibility to earn money is less and loosing is more. But if you have good knowledge of this business then no other business compt forex.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is good to trade in this market with your own money if you already possessed the skills of a professional trader that can make consistent profits through months of trading, before I was so excited spending my own money in trading but since am not yet skillful in this profession all my trading account will end up in margin call, that is why I will not invest my own money anymore in this market unless my trading will be in the level in which I mention above.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,341 Times in 486 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewBeginning View Post
      It is good to trade in this market with your own money if you already possessed the skills of a professional trader that can make consistent profits through months of trading, before I was so excited spending my own money in trading but since am not yet skillful in this profession all my trading account will end up in margin call, that is why I will not invest my own money anymore in this market unless my trading will be in the level in which I mention above.
      When forex trading first started, there is no alternatives for traders than for them to trade with their real money. But these days, there is opportunity to trade with bonus money, there is nothing wrong with that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Asad Rafiq View Post
      There are wast benefits of real trading, when you use the products and services for sharing one place to another place. We know that the forex is good and very profitable business as well to generate the good business skills as well. If you done the Real account trading you will be entertain the best quality points of trade. Forex members are very skilled in real trade.
      You are right, when you have real account, you will be fully sure whether you are a bad trader or a good trader. If traders are trading with bonus or demo account, they will never be sure if they are good.

Quote Originally Posted by **copa View Post
      If there is any good way to understand if you have achieved a good feat in the business is through trading live or real money. Demo doesn't test emotions but real money is a good test for emotions. With real money you will understand that the same results you are getting in demo can't be gotten in real money. It is a different ball game.
      Yes, you are right about the point of the emotion. The demo account is funded with virtual money that traders will not have the real feelings with. This will not help traders to know if they are fully ready to trade live account or not.

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      I am thinking that before invest your real money that you must trade with demo account first because well experienced person who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit which is much easier from any other business all over the world.
      With demo account you must practice more and more then you will be a great trader at all.
      It is always right and normal for traders to be working with the demo before they will be able to trade the live account. The demo is for training, and the real account is for money making. We will need to be successful in the demo before we can have the chance of success in the live trading.

Quote Originally Posted by joello View Post
      Trading with a real account with your own money helps to understand the idea of forex faster. I guess, experienced traders don't get this kind of question Besides the fear to lose your real money, you also feel how you get real profit after a successful deal. Your own deposit is a direct way to understanding the idea of forex.
      You should not make the mistakes that you will understand the market faster when you trade with your real money for the start of the market. It is just the fastest means by which any trader will lose his or her money to the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Kugelblitz View Post
      Surely a demo account is good for practice but there's this one point that one should get into the real game using a real account. And when adding one's money to the account it makes one really keen for watching the market, it has a special flavor of thrill, and really look at the bright side of the situation, when one adds more money one can trade with more and with more trading comes more money, especially when it's one's own money the attention gets wider therefore the gains.
      The practices of traders is what they should use the demo account for, traders should be serious with the demo account when they really want to be successful in the market. The real account is the real deal, traders should be ready for it with discipline.

Quote Originally Posted by gourav2040 View Post
      Before start trading in real account you have to be mature first in forex business then invest your money to make profit. Forex without knowledge just a gamble where possibility to earn money is less and loosing is more. But if you have good knowledge of this business then no other business compt forex.
      Yes, there is a necessity for traders to be matured in their trading of the demo before they will take on the challenges with the real account. It is the mental challenges that traders will mainly fight with the real trading account.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

mehrab70 is on a distinguished road mehrab70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1208.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yah, all of your 11 points make sense. And in my personal view, I think one psychological thing that is serious and thinking. When all invested money is one own pocket money then one must follow all matter which is included in Forex market, like as fundamental analysis, technical analysis and as well as strong money management. Because all of the things are vital point to make a profit in Forex market and all put together perfectly subconsciously, actually I mean a subconscious mind that put together perfectly. But when some bonus money then there is always an option to avoid something actually not intentionally but occurred.

12. FB
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

ephrath06 has a spectacular aura about ephrath06 has a spectacular aura about ephrath06's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2267.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes i agree when trading with our own money will benefit us more because we will be more careful and we will work harder to earn instead of losing. When we lose we want to do better in future because it is our hard earn money. We will take more initiative to learn and eventually we can become a good trader.

Reply to Thread
    Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 21 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast