• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 18 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: The Benefits Of A Real Trading Account Using Your Own Money! (part 9)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

nattyhope2fx is an unknown quantity at this point nattyhope2fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      119.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The benefit of real trading account using your own money,have many advantages
      indeed,because it will train you (trader ) very well and fast and do every transaction perfectly.Again it will let you know how to use money management all the time in the market.in this forex market if trader can add enough patient to his or her trading strategy then such of trader will be excel in his market.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to nattyhope2fx for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

3. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,660 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Our forum provides a lot of benefit including giving bonus to members so they can try the forex market and understand how the market works. However, you should think about collecting your profit because one day when you already get enough knowledge you should open a trading account using your own money. Trading using the bonus account is good but trading using a trading account that you open using your own money is definitely better.

Here's a list of reasons why you should open a trading account using your own money with InstaForex:

1. You can use Instawallet function to transfer money between trading accounts. Instawallet is a great feature. If you use 2 trading accounts (1 for trading and 1 for keeping trading balance) you can transfer money to account A if you are nearing a margin call to help that account because you believe the market will return to profit. If you use bonus account you can't use this Instawallet function. Transfers between account using Instawallet is done instantly so it's great.

2. You can get ****** (cash back) from every trade you make. Using ****** is very beneficial because it reduces the cost of trading. If you use a bonus account your spread for the major currency pairs is 3 pips. However, if you trade using a trading account that you open using your own money you can get ****** (the amount of ****** vary depending on the Introducing Broker that you use). So for example if you usually trade on EURUSD with 3 pips spread by using ****** through an IB you will get a ****** for 1.5 pips so your profit will increase 1.5 pips. Whether you are a scalper or intra-day trader or other type of trader this is a great deal.

3. You can trade with binary options directly via InstaForex MT4 trading platform. You can see how to do it in this thread. Trading binary options using a bonus account is not allowed.

4. You can use PAMM feature (PAMM trader or PAMM investor). PAMM investor is a great choice if you want to make money but don't want to trade by yourself because you might be a busy person with tight schedule. Also you can become a PAMM trader and manage other people's money. You can't use PAMM feature if you only use bonus account.

5. You will get interest on deposit (just like annual interest from your bank on a regular bank account) around 5% per annum for active trading account. Your annual interest from your bank might get lower than this so it's a great feature from InstaForex.

6. You have a lot of chance to get prize from drawings like Porsche Cayman sports car, weekly Chancy Deposit, bi-weekly Free device drawings. You can't get these from your bonus account.

7. You can have bonuses when you deposit money. InstaForex offers bonus on every deposit that you make into your own trading account and you will be rewarded 30% per each deposit.

8. You don't need to recover any loss. If you use bonus account you need to recover your loss before you can withdraw anything. If your initial bonus is $100 and you lose $20 you can't withdraw profit until you return the balance to $100. So you can only withdraw anything above $100. If you use your own money you don't have to face this.

9. You can use the maximum leverage that InstaForex offer. Currently, the bonus account can only be used with maximum 1:50 leverage but if you open a real account with InstaForex you can use the maximum 1:1,000 leverage (which is super awesome if you know how to use it wisely).

10. With a real account you have the option to trade by yourself, with PAMM or with ForexCopy. This is a great opportunity for you to make a lot of money while trading because you can make money from other people's money too (but of course, you must be a great trader first before offering PAMM projects or ForexCopy).

11. And then there is also multi terminal platform where you can make as many account as you want (maximum 128 accounts) and trarde them all at the same time without the need to switch account and trade them one by one. This is a great feature by InstaForex so when you reach $1,000 on one trading account you can open another trading account so you can still trade them all by using 1:1,000 leverage. InstaForex limit the use of 1:1,000 leverage so when you reach over $1,000 you won't be able to use 1:1,000 leverage anymore. So by dividing or opening another account you can take advantage of this leverage offering. Personally, I think this is the greatest offering from InstaForex.

So as you can see... there is a lot more benefit that you can get by using a trading account opened using your own money! So next time when you get profit from your bonus account you should be wise to collect them and be prepared to open your own trading account in the future.

Trade using bonus account to learn and test the forex market. Trade using your own real account to experience the full service of InstaForex.

PS: Guys/gals please take some time to cast your vote for the poll.
      We really appreciate your vote! Thank you.

PSS: the bonus, offerings and drawings are subject to change. The ones mentioned in this post are available at the time this post was written. Please check InstaForex.com for more information.

Last revision March 20, 2016.
      Nice information forex will makes trading easy for us and provide a good service in deposit and withdraw money. if we can use own money then we have no restriction on trading, also we can get 30% welcome bonus for trading and we can select a high or low leverage in real account.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,683 Times in 7,431 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Nice information forex will makes trading easy for us and provide a good service in deposit and withdraw money. if we can use own money then we have no restriction on trading, also we can get 30% welcome bonus for trading and we can select a high or low leverage in real account.
      Yeah, that is the beauty of having a real account, you are in full control of your account and you can have many benefits. But trading with a bonus account can still give you the best experience comparable to your own account, because it's free money for you to practice trading live. Risk free and you can earn some real cash too if you can make good trades with it. The bottom line is, whether it's your own money or bonus money, always trade it wisely and carefully.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Anas898 is an unknown quantity at this point Anas898's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When I am trading with my own money so I am little bit worry about losing my money but when I get the profit I become happy and trade my profit in this way I agreed to make my own money in trading

Thx for the awesome post

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

usmansialvi is an unknown quantity at this point usmansialvi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is true fact that real account with real own money is fully controllable by a trader but to get these opportunities he had to pay some money and deposit the amount to his real account. But at the same stage where a person has no money and not enough source to invest something. This bonus trading system by using this forum is a blessing for a trader who can get experience as well as real profit by trading.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Benzone is a glorious beacon of light Benzone is a glorious beacon of light Benzone is a glorious beacon of light Benzone is a glorious beacon of light Benzone is a glorious beacon of light Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      224.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bonus account is not bad with its attendant benefits, nevertheless,live account sets you free from restrictions.But, sincerely speaking, before you graduate to live account proper,bonus account added to your required basic and rudimentary knowledge that you require for proper management of your live account. It is reasonable to think that,the way we handle bonus account is not the same as we do trade live account, but I want to say this,the money you earn in your bonus account,big or small is not free. Take for instance, by the time you earn $20 in your bonus account,recall how much effort you would have put in,the number of days,internet usage and other overheads. All these inputs eventually call for proper management of your bonus account.No knowledge is ever lost,by the time you now graduate to your live account, your accumulated knowledge will definitely be enough to go by.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

mohemt is an unknown quantity at this point mohemt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i also believe in Setbacks and failures are part of life. Anticipate your future challenges and potential problems. I am who I am because of what I have seen, heard and experienced, We are all a compilation of what we have seen, heard and experienced. Education has it reward, and ignorance has its price. Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want. If another person can do it, you can do it.
      thanks bro...

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

sir your words about trading with your real many is very good but for situation for others they cant do that because the dont have the good amount of money to do so thanks

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

suvosaha is an unknown quantity at this point suvosaha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i am a new trader so i dont want to invest my own money in this business. we know forex is a risky business so if we will invest our real money without good knowledge, skill, experience then we can loss our all money in this business.so if you have good knowledge skill and experience then you can invest your own money. forex give us lot of earning way so if we can invest lot of money in this business with good knowledge then we can earn lot of money in few moments.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      186.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we know forex is a very profitable business so we want to earn money with this business. it is a online trading business so without invest money anyone cant start this business. forex trading have more way. you can use real or bonus money for invest but you cant use real money in all broker. if you can invest real money then you can use all type of broker in this business. forex is a risky business so if your have good experience about forex market movement then you can use your real money in this business. without proper knowledge it is not good for your capital in this business. so i think it is totally depend on your mind. if you like to use real money in this business so i think it is very good for your future life.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to chakrabarty for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

14. Forex Game
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

dursoon is an unknown quantity at this point dursoon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that when a trader trade with his own money then he become more serious and take every trading decision with deep analysis. Then every loss highly shocked him and always influence him to avoid high risk. Then he always want earn profit to take short risk. If a trader want to become a professional trader and earn regular profit then must be invest his own money. Without own money never possible to become a good trader.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dursoon For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 18 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast