• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17

Thread: These Guys Are Making Profit Consistently From Our Bonus Account. See PROOF Inside! 6

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Amirakamal is on a distinguished road Amirakamal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

insta forex is such as a great push to us as a traders , when i first came to forex i said inwardly how could i trade without money and deposit i do not actually have then my friend told me that i don't have to deposit i just will have the bonus from posting and that amazed me and i started the journey .

2. FB
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

charleskoloo is on a distinguished road charleskoloo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      181.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this ia very good for trading forex and making profit out of it is not just about the account size that you have but your strategy for you can make good cash even by starting with a small account and growing ti to a good and sizable account

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

shafaat kazmi is an unknown quantity at this point shafaat kazmi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That's a very motivational piece of work/stuff because a lot of newbies are uncertain about the amount of consistent profits that can be earned from Forex it can make them work hard and earn money and their name then may get added in the list.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

JANEIUMEDIA will become famous soon enough JANEIUMEDIA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      263.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is really a nice thing seeing people making real profits with bonus , i know i am not wrong choosing the Forex market and i know in this business am going to make huge income , and learning is something am not paying with because everything here depends on it .

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

darkangle is an unknown quantity at this point darkangle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think every one need to earn money from Forex must ask himself this question to know how to start and the way to start with so every traders need to put his ideas together to know the right way he can move in and be able to collect the money he need and start earning money from Forex trade.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

sohaib402 is an unknown quantity at this point sohaib402's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I never thought that Forex trading is not real. But I also have many questions about it in my mind(i.e. I can earn profit from here or not).

With this information, I believe that people are earning from Forex and I also can be a successful trading in Forex.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

hanker will become famous soon enough hanker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1148.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Some people are still asking these questions:

1. can I make money from forex?
      2. can I make good profit by only using bonus account?
      3. is forex for all people?

... and many more questions.

This thread is going to show REAL PROOF that "Yes! You can make money!"

There is a lot of untold story about many, many members from this forum that are consistently making money from forex trading. However, the amount of members that are willing to share their proof is not that much. Many members want to remain unknown, they don't want to attract attention from other people or they might have other reasons.

Click here if you want to see the members who are making real profit from our bonus account! The list was compiled on August 13th, 2014 and it will be updated again next time.

The list mentioned in the link above are summarized from the threads below:

InstaForex Proof of Payments (1)
      InstaForex Proof of Payments (2)
      InstaForex Proof of Payments (3)

So now there is no doubt that even newbie in forex trading can make money if they learn forex from our forum and get information from participating in discussions with other members.

Posting your withdrawal of profit will help a lot of members to learn forex diligently and it will motivate other people to continue their path in this business.

So we urge those who haven't share their withdrawal proof to join the movement to post their withdrawal proof in the thread above.

Helping is caring!

Let's make more green pips...

PS: Guys/gals please take some time to cast your vote for the poll.
      We really appreciate your vote! Thank you.

PSS: After you make profit you should collect it because someday you need to open a real trading account using your own money. Trading using a trading account that you open with your own money will bring a lot more benefit so it's better than just using a bonus account. If you want to see the benefits of a trading account using your own money you can go to this thread.
      Many can not take the bonus from the forum because they do not follow all the rules strictly. As a result forum admin can not provide them the bonus. For this reason, there are some bad reputation about the forum. But i am also a member who receive the forum bonus from 2012. So i do not find anything wrong while disbursing my bonus amount. So when a trader make good posts and try to improve the writings, then he sure to take the bonus
      Removed by Moderator !

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

Rejaul143 is an unknown quantity at this point Rejaul143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      117.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi, i wanted to know that can we still making bonus money from here in this forum by posting. My bonus is shown 0. It would be great if any one answer on my posting. People can easily try to make some money with bonus which are earned from this forex form.

10. <a href=""> </a>
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 23,033 Times in 6,799 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Rejaul143 View Post
      Hi, i wanted to know that can we still making bonus money from here in this forum by posting. My bonus is shown 0. It would be great if any one answer on my posting. People can easily try to make some money with bonus which are earned from this forex form.

Hello Rejaul, please read the two important threads below so that all your bonus question will get a clear answer...

*The New Bonus System - ISCA
      *Several Things You Can Do to Provide Good Post Under The New Bonus System

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (08-25-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17