• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19

Thread: Nothing holds forever ~ support and resistance with stochastic strategy

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maximum is a glorious beacon of light maximum is a glorious beacon of light maximum is a glorious beacon of light maximum is a glorious beacon of light maximum is a glorious beacon of light maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      901.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The only insurance we traders can have against massive loss in this business is application of good money management this is because the forex market is so complex and dynamic that it can fault any trading strategy, so we must be aware to trade responsibly because no system is perfect and that support and resistance, they are met to be respected and broken by market prices at any time and day

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to maximum for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

3. FB
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,018 Times in 1,991 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maximum View Post
      The only insurance we traders can have against massive loss in this business is application of good money management this is because the forex market is so complex and dynamic that it can fault any trading strategy, so we must be aware to trade responsibly because no system is perfect and that support and resistance, they are met to be respected and broken by market prices at any time and day
      yes brother, we dont have any insurance than this, in the market applying the right trading rules or all the rules is very important,when we are able to manage our trading account very well in the forex trading market then i dont think we will have any problem, aside from having a good trading strategy to back it up, because i think they both cannot work effectively without each other.
      lets see what is happening on gbpusd, its been up up up for the past couple of days, which day are we going to get a bearish candle? no one knows

Name:  gbpusd.png
Views: 4
Size:  707.9 KB

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,365 Times in 539 Posts

Loss is part of this trade therefore we can experience loss in our trading anytime, but it's good that we spend time to learn and understand this business properly before trading cause with the right knowledge and skills we won't be losing money unnecessarily at all time.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
      Loss is part of this trade therefore we can experience loss in our trading anytime, but it's good that we spend time to learn and understand this business properly before trading cause with the right knowledge and skills we won't be losing money unnecessarily at all time.
      We should not be happy when we lose in the market, this losses is what is causing traders to be so bitter in their spirit, we should try to do all the things necessary to avoid it. Forex trading is all about what we can do, and let us do all that is necessary correctly. I am a trader with strong passion to trade rightly, and with learning we can do that. If traders do not have experience, let them learn, that is the only way that will reduce the losing they can be having in the market, and success will surely come after that.

8. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Baddo1 is a jewel in the rough Baddo1 is a jewel in the rough Baddo1 is a jewel in the rough Baddo1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Support and resistance levels is actually a good way to go about our trading in forex market, when you focus on support and resistance levels in forex market definitely this strategy will give you more winning trades than loss trade in the sense that you can be able to understand support level and resistance levels

Reply to Thread
    Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19