• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14

Thread: Nothing holds forever ~ support and resistance with stochastic strategy

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      308.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,079 Times in 433 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      That's not even possible, I think it's like wanting to trade the forex market and expect profit without the the chart. Time frame is always used and the one we used is determined by us, and time frame is also important and takes me time before I know how important it is. Time frame is what will give us clarity on what is happening in the market in a particular time we choose
      It is so possible to trade the market and be making profits without using the chart to analyse the market, all what the trader need is to consult with the news trading, and they will be earning their money in the market without any issues. I think that the traders with the chart analysis are the only ones that are working with the time frames, and that time frame usage has to be done with what the trader has fully trained about, not that they will trade it without clarity.

2. FB
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,087 Times in 7,209 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Kadiri View Post
      Yes indeed, when all is going well, we need to find out how to make sure that it keeps on going well. There could be a fixed set of pips that your strategy will be able to achieve constantly and if a higher target is sought for then more loss will come. Finding that target that you can constantly reach is very important.

I have taken another trade and the target this time was 60 pips, a little greed was involved even though it was done based on analysis. My target was reached with profit before the market direction reversed. If I had tried to reach for 100 pips the market would have turned to give me a loss. I believe that the target of 50 to 60 pips is perfect for my trading system. Though, I will want to stick with 50 pips and leave the rest of the profits on the table so that I will not risk losing instead of gaining.

Attached is the recent trade that I took. It was a buy trade.

Attachment 73545

Wow, that is a nice profit you have there $60 and you used $1 per pip lot size with EURUSD buy trades, do you always used $1 per pip lot size in your trading or~ in case to case basis only?

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (Yesterday)

5. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa is a glorious beacon of light zeeshaa is a glorious beacon of light zeeshaa is a glorious beacon of light zeeshaa is a glorious beacon of light zeeshaa is a glorious beacon of light zeeshaa is a glorious beacon of light zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2505.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is the nature of market that no levels can survive for long time. every second is important for market and we see it's moving always, some time slowly and some time fast. if you want to compete with market then you need skills to make quick decisions according to market movement.
      we also need to improve our strategies according to market movement because there is not a single strategy which can work always. Support and Resistance are also not work every time. i see many time when market break the support but after some pipes movement it move back to other direction.
      due to these type of situations we need to focus on market properly to secure our account from any unexpected losses.

Reply to Thread
    Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14