• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ForexCopy - a system for copying orders of successful traders (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Katerine has a spectacular aura about Katerine has a spectacular aura about Katerine has a spectacular aura about Katerine's Avatar
      Thanks

Default ForexCopy - a system for copying orders of successful traders (2)

ForexCopy - an innovation in the world of trading

[IMG]http://forex-images.instaforex.com/letter/**_copy_en.jpg[/IMG]

Insta
      Forex
      international broker is happy to introduce an innovative service - the ForexCopy system which allows copying trades of successful forex traders in a real time mode.

The ForexCopy system is an InstaForex product that has no analogues on the brokerage market. This service is unique for several reasons. Firstly, it does not imply investment in profit sharing projects. Secondly, orders that have been copied are executed immediately. Thirdly, followers can choose currency pairs and trading instruments to copy trades on and enjoy subtle settings of volume of trades copied. ForexCopy members are traders who allow others to follow their trading, i.e. to copy trades from their accounts, and followers who have activated the service of automatic trades copying in Client Cabinet.

As ForexCopy trader, you can have a commission for rendering this service to followers. Payments are calculated and credited to ForexCopy traders automatically. You can set a fixed payment rate for each day followed or for each trade copied. Otherwise, you can receive the commission equal to part of profit gained by followers after closing the trades copied. Once the registration with the system has been passed and the settings have been customized, the system functions automatically: followers choose you in the monitoring list and copy your trades, while the system ensures the commission crediting.

As ForexCopy follower, you can automatically copy trades of professional traders on certain currency pairs and trading instruments. InstaForex Company provides followers with comprehensive statistical data on trading of every ForexCopy member for them to choose traders. You can also customize adjustments for each trader, including choosing a volume of trades to copy, selecting currency pairs and trading instruments to copy trades on and setting the daily limit of copying. You can start copying trades right after you have chosen a trader in the monitoring list.

ForexCopy - the best services for InstaForex customers!
      Best regards,
      PR manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

2. Dragon
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

mansawy is just really nice mansawy is just really nice mansawy is just really nice mansawy is just really nice mansawy is just really nice mansawy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,350.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      23 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default ForexCopy - a system for copying orders of successful traders (2)

It's a great service for all people whi cannot be a good trader , now to invest in forex he carry a new mission , searching a successful trader and set his own rules to follow him , it's a wonderful service , But if i have an account it's capital made by posting bounce campaign can i be a trader on the copying system ? Or i must open an account funded by my money ?
      Markets Professionalization Is How To
      Safe Your Money , Make a Profits and Growing Your Capital

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mansawy View Post
      It's a great service for all people whi cannot be a good trader , now to invest in forex he carry a new mission , searching a successful trader and set his own rules to follow him , it's a wonderful service , But if i have an account it's capital made by posting bounce campaign can i be a trader on the copying system ? Or i must open an account funded by my money ?
      Hi Mansawy! Yes, you can register your bonus account in ForexCopy. The commission cannot be paid from bonuses - it will be paid from your profit-making deals. Kindly visit this link for more details.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed has much to be proud of Omar Sayeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      377.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,534 Times in 657 Posts

ForexCopy is a great service of instaforex. I want to establish my career as a copy trader. That is why I take my preparation. I want to know, what is the minimum deposit to start as a copy trader?

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Omar Sayeed View Post
      ForexCopy is a great service of instaforex. I want to establish my career as a copy trader. That is why I take my preparation. I want to know, what is the minimum deposit to start as a copy trader?
      Hi Omar Sayeed! The follower is to have at least 10$ (excluding the bonus) on his account before he can start copying. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you!
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

7. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

Aviz (01-23-2017)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Devilish

kevinmert73 is on a distinguished road kevinmert73's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      363.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default ForexCopy- a system for copying orders of successful traders

Well it is a great invention and great achievement of instaforex from the introduction of this system the work become more easier as it perform different tasks in the same time.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

slimsteel is on a distinguished road slimsteel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      161.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a wonderful platform for professional traders and newbie to earn money alike. the professional trader earn per there successful trades and the newbie leverage on the knowledge of the professional and the newbie only pay commission on profitable trades only.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

tasabeh2 is an unknown quantity at this point tasabeh2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Question about Forex copy ?

Can I know the terms of work in Forex copy How to subscribe to it and whether it is hard to succeed and make money through it ......

I am:
      ----

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tasabeh2 View Post
      Can I know the terms of work in Forex copy How to subscribe to it and whether it is hard to succeed and make money through it ......
      Hi Tasabeh2! Please visit this link .
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,060 Times in 1,999 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I** Yvonne View Post
      Hi Mansawy! Yes, you can register your bonus account in ForexCopy. The commission cannot be paid from bonuses - it will be paid from your profit-making deals. Kindly visit this link for more details.
      If I use my forum bonus account in ForexCopy as a signal provider, then how can I withdraw my commission profit? Is the commission can be withdrawn or it will be added again to our bonus?

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast