photo

Forex Community Place

Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Results 11 to 20 of 25

    Thread: ForexCopy - a system for copying orders of successful traders (2)

    1. #11
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine
       
      GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Posts
      8,521
      Accumulated bonus
      4260 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,773
      Thanked 3,415 Times in 1,498 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      If I use my forum bonus account in ForexCopy as a signal provider, then how can I withdraw my commission profit? Is the commission can be withdrawn or it will be added again to our bonus?



      Yea you can use your forex bonus account for forexcopy, I am doing so already. You will withdraw your commission from your followers into your IFC bonus account.


    2. #12
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----
       
      Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Posts
      153
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      35
      Thanked 245 Times in 117 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by I** Yvonne View Post
      Hi Mansawy! Yes, you can register your bonus account in ForexCopy. The commission cannot be paid from bonuses - it will be paid from your profit-making deals. Kindly visit this link for more details.
      This seems to be good news for me at least. I think copy trade would allow me to copy the more successful trade with less stress on myself. I would like to ask if I would be able to control the trade size and number of trades per day because the amount of money I have in my account compared to the person I am copying?


    3. #13
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----
       
      PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Posts
      699
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,697
      Thanked 671 Times in 290 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
      This seems to be good news for me at least. I think copy trade would allow me to copy the more successful trade with less stress on myself. I would like to ask if I would be able to control the trade size and number of trades per day because the amount of money I have in my account compared to the person I am copying?
      I completely agree with you brother. Following a successful trader is more relax and limited stress but the hard work is when we research who the good trader to follow. If we choose wrongly then we will be doomed. Is there any technique that we can use to analyze good trader to follow? Any links that I can read?


    4. #14
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Posts
      1,000
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,083
      Thanked 1,611 Times in 604 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn** View Post
      I completely agree with you brother. Following a successful trader is more relax and limited stress but the hard work is when we research who the good trader to follow. If we choose wrongly then we will be doomed. Is there any technique that we can use to analyze good trader to follow? Any links that I can read?
      The only way to analyze the trader is by looking at the monitoring table and look at the advance stats. From there we can see the drawdown, aggressiveness and much more. Some manager will open their trading positions to public and those helps alot in understanding the manager's technique.


    5. #15
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----
       
      nobugsmlady is an unknown quantity at this point nobugsmlady's Avatar
      Posts
      15
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Default Re: ForexCopy - a system for copying orders of successful traders (2)

      i see many interesting and promising forexcopy traders that we can follow from the website instaforex and i am now seeing if any can be followed with little capital because i would like to try with small amount first and see how it goes


    6. #16
      I am:
      ----
       
      IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Posts
      837
      Thanks
      2
      Thanked 765 Times in 463 Posts

      Default Re: ForexCopy - a system for copying orders of successful traders (2)

      Quote Originally Posted by nobugsmlady View Post
      i see many interesting and promising forexcopy traders that we can follow from the website instaforex and i am now seeing if any can be followed with little capital because i would like to try with small amount first and see how it goes
      Hi Nobugsmlady,

      The follower is to have at least $10 (excluding bonus funds) on his account before he can start copying. Visit this link for more details.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online


    7. The following 2 users say Thank You to IFX Yvonne for this useful post.

      nobugsmlady (11-28-2018), Unregistered (1)

    8. #17
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----
       
      nobugsmlady is an unknown quantity at this point nobugsmlady's Avatar
      Posts
      15
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Default Re: ForexCopy - a system for copying orders of successful traders (2)

      Quote Originally Posted by I** Yvonne View Post
      Hi Nobugsmlady,

      The follower is to have at least $10 (excluding bonus funds) on his account before he can start copying. Visit this link for more details.
      this is good to hear that we dont need big capital to start earning with the forexcopy system. Great service by instaforex and we should give it a try


    9. #18
      I am:
      ----
       
      IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Posts
      837
      Thanks
      2
      Thanked 765 Times in 463 Posts

      Default Re: ForexCopy - a system for copying orders of successful traders (2)

      Quote Originally Posted by nobugsmlady View Post
      this is good to hear that we dont need big capital to start earning with the forexcopy system. Great service by instaforex and we should give it a try
      Hi Nobugsmlady,

      We are so glad that you're giving us a try. Should you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online


    10. #19
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----
       
      rkwqykam is an unknown quantity at this point rkwqykam's Avatar
      Posts
      30
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3
      Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

      Default Re: ForexCopy - a system for copying orders of successful traders (2)

      Quote Originally Posted by I** Yvonne View Post
      Hi Nobugsmlady,

      We are so glad that you're giving us a try. Should you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

      is good to see that the customer service is even represented here on the forum it makes us more confident knowing that it will be easy for us to get support from the broker


    11. #20
      I am:
      ----
       
      IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Posts
      837
      Thanks
      2
      Thanked 765 Times in 463 Posts

      Default Re: ForexCopy - a system for copying orders of successful traders (2)

      Quote Originally Posted by rkwqykam View Post
      is good to see that the customer service is even represented here on the forum it makes us more confident knowing that it will be easy for us to get support from the broker
      Hi Rkwqykam,

      You can post your concerns here anytime, and we will be happy to assist you!
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online


    12. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

      grrla (12-18-2018)

    Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts