• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ForexCopy - a system for copying orders of successful traders (2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,995 Times in 1,291 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      If I use my forum bonus account in ForexCopy as a signal provider, then how can I withdraw my commission profit? Is the commission can be withdrawn or it will be added again to our bonus?

Yea you can use your forex bonus account for forexcopy, I am doing so already. You will withdraw your commission from your followers into your IFC bonus account.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I** Yvonne View Post
      Hi Mansawy! Yes, you can register your bonus account in ForexCopy. The commission cannot be paid from bonuses - it will be paid from your profit-making deals. Kindly visit this link for more details.
      This seems to be good news for me at least. I think copy trade would allow me to copy the more successful trade with less stress on myself. I would like to ask if I would be able to control the trade size and number of trades per day because the amount of money I have in my account compared to the person I am copying?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
      This seems to be good news for me at least. I think copy trade would allow me to copy the more successful trade with less stress on myself. I would like to ask if I would be able to control the trade size and number of trades per day because the amount of money I have in my account compared to the person I am copying?
      I completely agree with you brother. Following a successful trader is more relax and limited stress but the hard work is when we research who the good trader to follow. If we choose wrongly then we will be doomed. Is there any technique that we can use to analyze good trader to follow? Any links that I can read?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,599 Times in 594 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn** View Post
      I completely agree with you brother. Following a successful trader is more relax and limited stress but the hard work is when we research who the good trader to follow. If we choose wrongly then we will be doomed. Is there any technique that we can use to analyze good trader to follow? Any links that I can read?
      The only way to analyze the trader is by looking at the monitoring table and look at the advance stats. From there we can see the drawdown, aggressiveness and much more. Some manager will open their trading positions to public and those helps alot in understanding the manager's technique.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2