• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Small consistent profit can make us a successful trader (part 2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

UpinIpin is on a distinguished road UpinIpin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      713.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lightbulb Small consistent profit can make us a successful trader (part 2)

Well that is correct small consistent profit can make us a successful trader in the future because no matter the profit that we can make either its a big or small but if we can get the profit consistently then surely we can get a big chance to get the success from the business as we can growth our capital steadily.
      Under The Earth Kingdom

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

SIMPLEMAN will become famous soon enough SIMPLEMAN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      464.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

when you trade and earn your money in a consistent way then you are gradually building up your account in such a way that you will not have to worry so much about loss because i believe with this kind of trading system you are not over exposing your capital to an unnecessarily risk, this is better than haunting for traders using some unprofessional means that can easily destroy your trading capital.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

upwork will become famous soon enough upwork's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      384.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Small and consistent profit from the trading business is very much important, if you remains looking for the big amount of profit then there is lesser chance that you can make good of profit, so gather the profit whatever it is.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Tired

Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,317.73 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,705 Times in 535 Posts

it's rare to find a trader who can accept small profits but if they do and they can do it consistently then the account would grow over time and they would be successful. It's the first step that matters which is actually accepting that it would take time to achieve such a feat.
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser [Active Now]

“If not us, then who? If not now, then when?”

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

FUNMIDOLF is on a distinguished road FUNMIDOLF's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      251.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is a popular saying that little drops of water make a mighty ocean.Taking little profits pertime will accumulate over a long period of time.Infact i strongly believe in taking this approach because in the universe a whole is always a sum of parts.In my view,traders using this approach are wise and will likely go far in this forex trading game.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Lonely

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,754.72 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,283 Times in 647 Posts

small and consistent profits are better than quick but not consistent one as the previous one can be wasted very easily because you do not give enough respect to the biases of money and risk managements and this is why the forex traders advice each others not to risk more than 2 % for every trader

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Sad

omar0808 is a jewel in the rough omar0808 is a jewel in the rough omar0808 is a jewel in the rough omar0808's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      254.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I agree with that, I also think if you are a beginner in forex you should try to make small profits from your trad one at the time, and also if you having a bad day or week, that is a good method to recover what you lost in a giving time, sure it is a long and hard method specially since it evolve waiting but it worth it.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,492.58 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have confirmed from my own personal experience that it is small consistent profit that makes a forex trader successful. It is better people learn from this especially those who are used to trading with higher lot size.It is not a big profit made by luck or chance in a single trade that will make you to be successful , in fact you may lose that in subsequent trades if care is not taken . In all, forex traders need to be mindful of the risks they take on their accounts

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Sidraa will become famous soon enough Sidraa will become famous soon enough Sidraa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,440.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if the trader is getting consistent income then he easily manage to increase his income with the passage of time and after getting good experience . this is the first step and a big achievement towards success of the traders. so stay contented with your small income and do not panic.

10. ForexCopy
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

o8o66515667 has a spectacular aura about o8o66515667 has a spectacular aura about o8o66515667 has a spectacular aura about o8o66515667's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      677.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes this is very true that whether the profit that we make is very small or big what is so important is are we making it consistently? Because making pip consistently simply means making the pip keep the pip and repeating the making of pips, this process means that the trader is succeeding in his trade. But when a trader is lossung gradually that mean such trader still have a lot of work to do.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast