• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9

Thread: Small consistent profit can make us a successful trader (part 2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

anowarul01 will become famous soon enough anowarul01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      188.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is not a correct comment at all. So I can not agree with it. Actually profit can not make us successful trader at all. Even if we can get consistent profit then also it can not make us a successful trader at all. Because our success never depends on profit, but profit depends on success. When we become successful trader only then we can make profit. Besides this, some times some traders can make consistent profit for luck or for favorable trend. This never mean that this traders are successful trader.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

lazya will become famous soon enough lazya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Small consistent profit become a successful trader because small profit make a large profit gradually.We know that a little drops of water make a might ocean so continuous small profit if the best for all trader.big profit is the big risk so learn in Forex perfectly and take the reasonable profit to stay in secure zone in the Forex.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

manasalice is on a distinguished road manasalice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      121.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a very true fact, when I joined Forex market, I started making profit around 10-15 % everyday of my investment amount, and that bring Greed in my mind, where as I loose rest of the money in next week. So i realized that until unless we control our emotion it si very difficult to sustain in this market. and small but consistent profit will increase our capital and after 1-2 year we can become a successful trader.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

dtvade is just really nice dtvade is just really nice dtvade is just really nice dtvade is just really nice dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      167.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The little profit that is consistent is what matters in forex.It does take much time for profit to grow all it requires is good trading plan and discipline to stick to it

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

gourav2040 is on a distinguished road gourav2040's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Small consistent profit can make us a successful trader

Yes it is right with a small consistent profit is good then earn huge with a single trade. Because it indicated that you have good knowledge of forex and can make money consistent. It does not matter how much profit you have earn daily but material thing is that you have skills to earn profit.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,542 Times in 757 Posts

Yes this is true and this is the key of success of any business. In forex at start this is advisable to make small but consistent profit by putting perfect entries. However with the passage of time and experience you may attain higher amount of profit consistently.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shahidmehmopd For This Useful Post:

786pk (03-15-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mithunff is on a distinguished road mithunff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      202.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Continuous profit make us confident trader which is the first step to become successful forex trader. Without become confident trader no one can take good trade and we should not take confusion trade. I personally set my profit target 10% to 15% per month and I become happy if I can achieve around it. Many traders want to earn huge profit and for that they take very high risky trade. To become successful we have to earn consistent profit.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a glorious beacon of light fanatic is a glorious beacon of light fanatic is a glorious beacon of light fanatic is a glorious beacon of light fanatic is a glorious beacon of light fanatic is a glorious beacon of light fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Small profits can indeed make us successful in the business of forex trading in the long run, provided that such profits are consistent. Besides, the traders do not have to suffer loss in excess of the small profits that have been made over time.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is a well know fact that "slow and steady wins a race". There is no way you can rush in taking an action and you will experience success. A trader should adopt the principle of using the right lot size in relation to his/her trading capital. It is not how far you can use big lots in quickly reaching your goals but how well you are able to reach your goal by going steadily.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes if you are making small profits from your trading activities and the small profits are constant then it is very much possible for you to end up making a lot of money in the process because you are not losing money.

Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9