• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Small consistent profit can make us a successful trader (part 2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, this is true that we should not ignore the small profits, after a certain time, all the small profits will grow together and will make a big one. We should keep the risk lower , so that if we have a loss, we can have a chance of recovering the loss quickly. I also have the same mind set that I keep on adding the small profits and do not run for the big at a time.

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

akash92 has a spectacular aura about akash92 has a spectacular aura about akash92 has a spectacular aura about akash92's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,201.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

While trading it is important for the traders that they should learn to control emotion. They have to learn to make consistent profit. In here , traders have to know to make trading plan for that.They have to set target. It is important to control risk and take small risk. they have to analyze the market.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

rizi13 will become famous soon enough rizi13 will become famous soon enough rizi13's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,108.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually you cannot make consistent profit from forex because you cannot ignore loss during trading. suppose if you make profit from three consecutive trades then you could be loss from your fourth trade.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Lonely

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,754.72 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,187 Times in 638 Posts

small and consistent profits are better than quick and wasted profits as what comes quickly will go quickly so going steady and slowly in making profits is better than going so aggressive and quickly and in general without following money and risk managements you will never succeed and you will still suffer

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,659.34 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,255 Times in 398 Posts

Yes, in as much as we can make the profits consistently then we will have more chances at being successful in the business. But then when we have not learn it becomes a problem. Trading is a risky business so therefore I have learned that if we want to make money then we have to learn, we have to put in more efforts into learning so as we can have that consistent profits been made.

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,700.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,675 Times in 1,117 Posts

I think this is why patience is very good because with patience we can take small earnings very serious and look to be consistent with it. With the little earnings we make here we can turn out to have a successful trade that we can sure enjoy and love much more about. No point rushing for fast profits but slow and steady can bring out the best in us.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,351.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A trader who can earn small but consistence profit from Forex trade , they are considered as good trader because they have good trading experience . All the trader can't earn consistence profit from Forex . So to become good trader in Forex market , try to earn small but consistence profit . Try to satisfied with small profit because Forex is good for small profit money .

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kid is an unknown quantity at this point kid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Consistent profit is very useful for trader because trader most of the time make profit but they dont have consistency. So when they have consistency they can easily doing good. Trader need to trade with good trading plan and stick with their plan then success will come their hand. Slowly making profit is not bad so trader should focus on that at the beginning.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

Zuhaib99 will become famous soon enough Zuhaib99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,150.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes small profit on continues base is the right way of a successful career of you accepted small profit also then it's have a good thing to move on and yes of course one day you make such a good profit when you consistently earn so somethings so always accept.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Indrex2D has a spectacular aura about Indrex2D has a spectacular aura about Indrex2D has a spectacular aura about Indrex2D's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      633.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

That's true one important thing is seeing that you make your profit consistent and no matter how small the profit might be. This is because with time the your profit will increase as far as you keep the making constant, because that's what's needed in forex not making profit in a risky way.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast