• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Small consistent profit can make us a successful trader (part 2)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2302.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

of course small consistent profits can help us too much to survive in this market without greed or trading with high risk and this help us too much in increasing our experience and knowledge in this market step by step and this also help us on the control on our emotions as greed or trading with high risk so if we trade to make small consistent profits this will lead us to be successful traders step by step

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

happytrade is an unknown quantity at this point happytrade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      190.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear it is quite true that small and consistent profits can make us successful traders in this business, but I do not want to remain in this level of little profits in the forex market, I really want to step up my game in this business so that I too can earn some good money here in the business of forex trading, I read a story of a guy in this forum whom through knowledge and skill took an account of $10 to over $200 in just a month and I can see that our been at the low level of this business is not because there is no money in the forex business but traders do not really have what it takes to make the money from the market.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3605.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,255 Times in 849 Posts

We should not be anxious to start making huge profits when we are still learning even when we have become professional forex traders, because little profits is what grows into huge compounded trading account. So start with little amount of profits and you shall end up building huge trading capital.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,775 Times in 2,782 Posts

It is better to make consistency on a small basis than attempt to make huge money at the expense of having a margin call, slow trading is the best approach that we should make towards profit, doing the contrary is just a pure waste of time that we seriously have to avoid vehemently.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

tasabeh2 is an unknown quantity at this point tasabeh2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes brother work in trading in the foreign exchange market does not require greed to get a big profit at high risk, but must be patient and work simple profit without high risk leads to a certain loss and I wish everyone a happy luck

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,132 Times in 758 Posts

There is nothing that is impossible to achieve in trading successfully if only a trader can study and understands the contents of trading professionally. The act of taking small consistent profits income in a trade and in another is good idea if such practice is handled with diligence and smartness because even a single pip profit can be a hard thing to achieve if care and sound trading education is not invested.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      627.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No matter how small your profits may seem to be, making sure they are consistent will help you grow your trading account. If your profits are consistent, it is does not mean that you are successful but it could mean that you are on the right track. Working to find out how to increase your profits even while they are consistent is a way that can make you successful.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

precious is on a distinguished road precious's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      538.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

what we traders don't want to hear is loses, with small consistent profit you can win the battle? the main thing is let it be consistent, even if is 50$ every day is something than being greedy and fell into losses. Is also good to make small profit than losses

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sendams is on a distinguished road sendams's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      253.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes consistency in profit making makes one a good or successful trader,and cannot be a one day business,meaning that a forex trader must under go a thorough training in forex trading before one could make consistent profit.

11. FB
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

dandan is an unknown quantity at this point dandan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The consistency in a person's success trend can change the fortune of that individual .Gaining and loosing in a trade is not the best a trader should pray for because it will make you to rise and fall .If as a trader you are able to get a strategy or system that can help you maintain steady and consistency in the little profit you are making it will be a good thing.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast