• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there end of learning in forex? (part 6)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Tired

Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2317.73 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,665 Times in 510 Posts

Post Is there end of learning in forex? (part 6)

There's not really but don't be discouraged, It's not like you have to get books and read everyday and go to mandatory exams. It's really quite simple like this moment right now, I'm learning and refreshing my brain by writing these information now so that helps me remember these things while trading. Also, stumbling upon random articles and charts is education in itself.
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser [Active Now]

“If not us, then who? If not now, then when?”

Thanks  

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
    3. Dragon
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

swallow is on a distinguished road swallow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      517.87 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I del not think that there I end to learn in Forex trading. The nature of Forex trading makes it learning to be continued. Forex is a dynamic business in which the learning too I dynamic. Since the behavior of fore market can not be captured ,it make it difficult to end learning.The nature of Forex trading make it difficult to have a single strategy for Forex and working always . So learning in Forex does not have end.

Thanks  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

worker2017 is an unknown quantity at this point worker2017's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading business is the most critical and updating business ,so we should be learning the every moment and continuing our business.So I think at the same time we also learning and earning money on the trade and the professional Forex traders also learning the business very time.

Thanks  

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

UpinIpin is on a distinguished road UpinIpin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      713.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well I think there is no end of learning on the forex trading because the market will not always be the same from time to time. we need to always learning so we can follow the change of the market from time to time. we need to always develop our self if we want to survive long on this forex business.
      Under The Earth Kingdom

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2659.34 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,165 Times in 328 Posts

No there is none, we just have to keep on learning if we want to go that far, we have got the demo account where we have to learn from, therefore it is all depending on us to become successful. The more we learn the more we would be able to have much better understanding on how the business works. There is no end in learning.

Thanks  

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

Jotirmoy Roy is on a distinguished road Jotirmoy Roy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      325.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Learning Forex is never ending journey. Because, the world is changing daily, better to say, its changing in every moment. So, market, strategy, situation all are gonna change continuously. To survive in this challenging market, a trader always need to learn something new, always develop himself/herself to maintain with the market rhythm. So, if a trader think that he/she already taught a lot about this market she/he must gonna fall. A good trader always eager to learn new things.

Thanks  

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sendams is on a distinguished road sendams's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      253.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

to me ,there is no end in learning when it comes to forex business because the trading strategy that you relied on few week or months ago can deceive you some trader who make boast of their trading system last year may not be able to boast of such tradig strategy as they may make losess through the same trading systems

Thanks  

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

upwork is on a distinguished road upwork's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      384.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not think that there is some kind of ending in the learning because learning continue from the birthday to last day in the world, so learning is very much important part of life and important part of the trading is also there.

Thanks  

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Fine

kashi9760 is on a distinguished road kashi9760's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      823.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is never end of learning in Forex because traders need to improve his learning in every stage of his business. More learning increases the experience and skills of the traders . More learning is the cause of more earning therefore traders can earn unlimited money if they have a vast experience and perfect skills of trading .

Thanks  

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

hemaabdo will become famous soon enough hemaabdo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2116.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by standart View Post
      trading is never end of learning activity. we are deal with complex and dynamic movement of market which pattern changes every time. we should observe and take lesson over losses and mistakes, if expect improvement on trading result.
      You are right the learning is never end ending it is continuous process because the trading and making profit in forex is not easy as the past and the market is always change so you always need to update your skills and gain new ones to cope with these changes

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast