• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there end of learning in forex? (part 6)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,570 Times in 482 Posts

There are no bounds of knowledge about Forex Trading. more knowledge mean we can get more success in this business. we should get proper knowledge about trading before start trading in Real account. Demo account is the best place for this thing where we can also practice to get trading experience.
      we can also learn from Experienced traders and MT5 Forum without any problem.

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,492.58 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no end of learning in forex trading because each day in forex trading comes with fresh opportunity to learn a new thing. It is a wrong question to be asking for how long does it take one to learn forex trading, learning and practice is a continuous process in forex trading and as long as you remain in trading industry, you will continue to learn. The more you learn , the more you know and the better trader you become in the process.
      "Experienced traders control risks,inexperienced traders chase gains"

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,267 Times in 1,664 Posts

You cannot graduate from the school of learning as a trader, it must be done as long as you remain in the forex market, so I don't believe that we should ever stop at some point because we probably know too much about trading, maybe this is possible with other professions but definitely not with the market.

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,567 Times in 2,922 Posts

There is no end to learning, it will continue indefinitely because there is always something that you think you know that will be shown in a broader perspective to you by someone else, that is why we should never be proud about anything we know, patience is the key.

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,376.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend if you think their is a limitation of earning in Forex market then you can assume that their is a limitation of learning too.But I personally believe that their is no limitation of earning in Forex so knowledge required to attain that much success is also high.Learning is a continuous process and if we want a long term career then we must never stop learning new things about Forex trading.

Thanks  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think what we do is always use any moment when trading to learn a new thing, that the new thing will be affect to increase our trading knowledge and experience.There is no end or time limit for all human around the world to learn something new in these world.

Thanks  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,598 Times in 593 Posts

I dont think the will be an end to learning as long as we are alive in this world. Like it or not, we keep learning new thing every day and if we were to stay relevant with time then we need to remember what we have learn.

Thanks  

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

mohamed yossef is on a distinguished road mohamed yossef's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      209.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To survive in this challenging market, a trader always need to learn something new, always develop himself/herself to maintain with the market rhythm. So, if a trader think that he/she already taught a lot about this market she/he must gonna fall. A good trader always eager to learn new things.Thus we try to gain more experiences by more practice.

Thanks  

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,295 Times in 3,367 Posts

learning in the forex market is suppose to be permanent thing and not temporary stuff,in as much as we wanna develop as a trader we really need to keep learning, we cant expect us to stay dormant and not increase in knowledge and want to be increasing in capital, forex trading doesn't work that way

Thanks  

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Angry

jariman is just really nice jariman is just really nice jariman is just really nice jariman is just really nice jariman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,998.48 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

In fact, in the forex market there are only two possibilities, the price rises or falls. if you have found a profitable strategy, you no longer need to look for a better one, because there is no perfect system / strategy. you only need to use money management, in order to minimize the risk. Often, we change the strategy if we experience loss, whereas all the strategies must still have the potential to generate loss.
      Signature removed by Passionate Pisces.

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast