• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11

Thread: Is over trading bad? (part 11)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tradwin is a jewel in the rough tradwin is a jewel in the rough tradwin is a jewel in the rough tradwin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      563.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You must be patient with Forex. Profit in Forex trading is only part of the trading process but the hardest part is how to properly trades with financial losses and work to avoid them and get out of trades with minimal losses. When your losses are limited, and don't trust the market even if the market moves against you, you can continue your business.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode has a brilliant future GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,948 Times in 748 Posts

Over trading is something that occurs normally in Forex traders and this is because they are Newbies and lack the right knowledge and experience to trade the Forex Market the right way. With time a trader will have experience and this will help them to adjust and trade the total allowable number of trades according to their strategy.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think low risk trade is very good for every traders life. over trade is the very good way to make more loss in this business. so we should not use over trade in this business. over trade increase our loss in this business so low risk trade is good for earn profit.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

over trading is bad mostly because it increases the possibility of making of more mistakes, the trader that wants to trade much will make more mistakes unless he is a good trader and knows what to do and how to make properly in the proper time, the good trader does not trade much but he makes little trades with big targets.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,007 Times in 443 Posts

i think many order is not good if you have little balance. it is same you open one big risk trade and put all your money at risk for one movement. dividing the pair among market and trading different pair at different time with low risk and one order give me more control over what happen and i make sure i do not risk too much money into it.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Annie1996 is on a distinguished road Annie1996's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      49.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

over trading is definitely a bad thing for a trader in this forex trading business, because when he open more orders again and again in this market then he can also get losses in his mostly trades, so due to this reason i always advice that a trader do trading only when he find the right point to open order in this market.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

dahech is on a distinguished road dahech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

over trading is bad cause the more you trade the more your risk is higher .. over trading would make you jump to any oportinuty you found without flitring your trades

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Rabita00 is an unknown quantity at this point Rabita00's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if you learn price action trading then you never do over trading.if your first trade is in profit and you open another trade in break even moment then you doing over trading.for avoiding over trading you need patience.over trading always brings loss.in over trading trader violet the money management rule.

9. <a href=""> </a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict is a name known to all forexaddict is a name known to all forexaddict is a name known to all forexaddict is a name known to all forexaddict is a name known to all forexaddict is a name known to all forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1110.94 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, it's a blatant answer to the question that over-trading is bad for the trader. If you have a strategy you must have to stick to it but when you don't stick to it and try to recover your losses instantly from the market you will overtrade and in this process get margin call.
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

Reply to Thread
    Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11