• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: I want to be a good trader (part 7)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

red warrior has a spectacular aura about red warrior has a spectacular aura about red warrior has a spectacular aura about red warrior's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      138.91 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default I want to be a good trader (part 7)

Everyone also want to be good trader too including me. Firstly to become a good trader we must have a proper plans such as good money management and emotional control. This will lead us not too over trade and over confident in decision we do.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to red warrior For This Useful Post:

anowarul01 (08-22-2017)

3. Catch Forex
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3605.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,252 Times in 847 Posts

Good traders are made over time through hard work, patience and huge discipline! We do not fold our hands and then get things done, but it is achieved through making sure that we start learning how to trade the market profitably and learning from our mistakes.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

dawnchera will become famous soon enough dawnchera's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1420.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Best wishes for your ambition to succeed, for to become a good trader, trade only micro lots and never boast yourself to macro lots,always try to trade only trends and never try to earn more overnight and never boast you had conquered the market in short, these qualities will make you a good professional trader, never jump on counter trading and only work on volume hours , never starre a chart and get succumbed to eye diseases and disk prolapses always be with care when you place a order -make use of support and resistance of price.
      I am a Formula to be Followed Enjoy forex.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

rabbi1982 is an unknown quantity at this point rabbi1982's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      318.71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you really want to be a good trader then there will be no other option except learning about forex trading. If you learned well then only there will be a chance to reduce your risk level. Forex is a very risky but profitable business ever i did. But here experience is the important issue to earning good profit. So please try to learn first then go for trading.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

happytrade is an unknown quantity at this point happytrade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      190.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You can be a very good trader in the forex market if you will be ready to learn the forex market from the basic and give yourself to proper training especially under a good coach or tutor who will tell you what the forex market is all about and teach you the techniques of trading the market, but you mist always bear in mind that forex is not a means to get rich quick and get yourself ready to do the work that is needed of you to become a good treader.

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Sidraa is on a distinguished road Sidraa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1440.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

every body should want to be a good trader so that he could become a real and professional Forex trader. so we all must maintain that kind of attitude so that we could make our trading activities more better and clear. so be a good and obedient learner to learn the trade maximum.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kid is an unknown quantity at this point kid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To be a good trader trader need to focus on learning with that they should practice on demo account because when trader learn and practice then they can findout how it work and if the make any mistake they can learn from that mistake that is very good for trader and they can develop themselves as well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kid For This Useful Post:

DaveBenroe (08-21-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1662.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,858 Times in 667 Posts

In reference to be a good trader there is always a hard work and task to achieve because the forex market trading is a very comprehensive in its entirety and which requires sound trading knowledge and experience for optimal actualization of profitable goals. Hence opting for a long term trading approach coupled with patience effective risk management are the necessary criteria for be successful.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

springjet014 is on a distinguished road springjet014's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      658.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      In reference to be a good trader there is always a hard work and task to achieve because the forex market trading is a very comprehensive in its entirety and which requires sound trading knowledge and experience for optimal actualization of profitable goals. Hence opting for a long term trading approach coupled with patience effective risk management are the necessary criteria for be successful.
      My friend, I am also in the same mind set what you have . I also want to become a good trader in Forex and want to make a big money quickly. But the path is not so easy. A Forex trader should carry on with patience and a disciplined planning to be a professional trader.

13. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani has a brilliant future bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1570.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,725 Times in 653 Posts

That is why we are all here to be good in what we do and to make a lot of profits,to be a good trader requires a lot of hard work and dedication there is no magic to it,some are looking for holy grail that have not found for a long time now,just be patient and discipline.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast