• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to be a good trader (part 7)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Indrex2D has a spectacular aura about Indrex2D has a spectacular aura about Indrex2D's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      633.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Just like every one of here but it takes some hard work and that is why some will be better than others, and keeping records of our past trade can also help build on our experience both the good and the bad trades, by sticking to that which made that trade profitable and what made a trade be in a loss and then try to fix it.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Indrex2D for this useful post.

normarster (01-10-2018), Unregistered (2)

3. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

every one dream being good and successful trader but i think we need to stop just dream but also do. we have success in us we need to let it be free but to do it we need to learn market and get good experience from it then anything can happen for good. dont be discourage by loss but keep learning and practice this great business.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

koplak_com is a name known to all koplak_com is a name known to all koplak_com is a name known to all koplak_com is a name known to all koplak_com is a name known to all koplak_com is a name known to all koplak_com's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      835.49 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

to be a good trader that many steps we must do. we must first learn a lot about our trading and trading system widely. secondly we should also be smart to manage money management in trade and should not be greedy. The third we have to replace we are not careless. the latter we have much to learn and discipline

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

intrinsic is an unknown quantity at this point intrinsic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

God help you in this. Everyone wants to be a good trader and with the passage of time and hard work, he certainly achieve his desired goals following the rules and prove to be a good trader. Forex is a market where patience and knowledge is fully required and if one adopt this, he becomes a good trader and can achieve his tasks comfortably and efficiently.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,856 Times in 1,553 Posts

its absolutely very good to wanna be a good trader, if i may say, but ts not something that w need to do by mouth alone, it need to show in our piratical step in the market, we shouldn't just sit by and think profit will just keep rolling in without any challenges, we need to keep learning from every where and never take any trader for granted, just be patient and learn thats the only way to grow

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

youbutt is on a distinguished road youbutt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      47.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well bro its everyone wish to become a good trader but if u want to become to be a good trader you should know about the trading and forx forum and it require a good experience in trading knowledge about forex trading and know how to analyze the market

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      734.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,275 Times in 878 Posts

It is not a thing of mere mouth saying if you really want to be a good trader, you will have to work for it, that is the way you can help yourself only. Forex trading is always good for the traders who knows how to trade it well, and for this to happen a lot of stressful training would have been undergone by traders, and this will make sure that they are doing well in the market. We can do all what is good and necessary for us, but we have to make sure that we are doing the good things only. Also, as you learn how to trade, make sure you learn how to protect your account too.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,856 Times in 1,553 Posts

becoming a good trader seems to me like a very easy thing, only if we are determine to do the right thing in he market, any trader that want to be a good trader need to make sure that they are first taking forex education very seriously and then must at-least have one mentor in the market that will always encourage them and be giving several ideas on how the market works

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is on a distinguished road blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      124.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you really wnat to be a good trader then you will have top follow all the already established protocol which are learning first and don't be greedy be focus and determined and then you will be a good trader with time.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

Farhan Randhawa is on a distinguished road Farhan Randhawa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

me also become a good trader but i know learning trading points and all points of trading market totally information about trading is the key of success with out it not possible achieve the goal which we set a good trader control the mistakes which do trader do any mistake is not matter but matter is must repeated mistakes again and again so good trader not repeat mistakes and try their best not do mistake which show bad effects of trading.

Reply to Thread
    Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 LastLast