Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: I want to be a good trader (part 7)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Lonely

The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1754.72 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,899 Times in 541 Posts

being a good forex trader means you will spend long time in learning and gaining the necessary knowledge and experience for managing your capital as capital management is not very easy in my opinion and it requires a good forex trader with strong determination and long breath for achieving success

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

rahimjuly04 is an unknown quantity at this point rahimjuly04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i also want to be a good trader.at first best wishes for you.in order to be a good trader we need a lots of works to do and should be a hard working person.without hard working person we cannot be a good trader.everyday i trade in my real account and also practice in demo also.so that i can get experienced.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4492.58 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is interesting to hear that but that was just a statement of wish and if you want it to metamorphose into reality , you must be ready to learn and practice forex trading to a reasonable level. Success in forex trading begins with learning and those who are not ready for that should not even move near forex trading in any way otherwise they will bite their fingers in regret

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,859 Times in 1,236 Posts

It is of ideal importance that a forex exchange trader have decided within themselves that they want to be good traders, This has solved at least 30% of their problem. Such a trader should remember to never give up and then be sure that they sort out time and learn Forex aggressively.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      767.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is a good desire that you have and it is achievable if you can do what it require to become a good trader. One thing that you need to bear in mind is that to get to the level of a good trader it may take a little time if you trade with caution and follow all the rules of trading. But if you can be patient you will definitely get there.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1216.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I also want to be a good trader and i know that we all want to be good traders because that will lead us to success and money, but we cannot become good traders automatically without hard work, we need to work hard as much as we can to learn so that we can gain good trading knowledge and experience, the more our trading knowledge increases the more we improve to better trader.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2659.34 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,247 Times in 395 Posts

Being a good trader is not simple, you can be a good trader but first you have to learn, you need to develop a good trading habit and skills. In addition, the best advice ever is to make good sure of making use of the demo trading account when trading. Because with the demo trading account you get to learn more better on how to handle the market.

Banned
      I am:
      Blah

jamiln2 is on a distinguished road jamiln2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      248.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Every one want to be a good trade and try to make money. For getting a good result we need to understand the market and analyse well for getting a good result. Control emotion is also a very good thing to learn the trade on the other hand we need to control the greed as well. Make a very good decision so that trade in a discipline to get a good result.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

MoonHawk is on a distinguished road MoonHawk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      504.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if you want to be a good trader then you need to spend your time first to learn making a good price analysis using technical or fundamental analysis and then you also need to learn to control your own greed and emotion in order to stay focus when you are trading

10. Dragon
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually this is the main target for all the members here to become a successful forex trader in our life. This is possible if we really try to learn the business very well. The forex traders can get the opportunity to earn a big amount of money if they try hard and it is necessary fro every trader to work hard on daily basis and develop a strategy to trade.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast